Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve (3599 Views)

Things Shame Will Not Allow U get yourselve. / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Olarewaju89: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Be sincere o grin

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by slawomir: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar

My phone anyday anytime twice on Friday

Even my samasung charger way dey do super fast charging

I nor go trade am for relationship not to talk of my phone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by seniorgozman(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
My phone
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Cyphar(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
A stupid and complex question grin
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Olarewaju89: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Why na?

Olarewaju89:
Be sincere o grin

Why bro?
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by talented321: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
U can't compare phone to relationship, but it all depend on the kind of relationship sha.
Because in some relationship even charger sef i no go fit lose

5 Likes

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Olarewaju89: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cyphar:

The guy said "do you know how many relationships dey inside the phone" grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Olarewaju89: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
talented321:
U can't compare phone to relationship, but it all depend on the kind of relationship sha.
Because in some relationship even charger sef i no go fit lose

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by PerfectStranger(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They don't know how many CL wey dey inside phone grin

1 Like

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by rohangold: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2023
My realphoneship...
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by mytime24(f): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Sonnobax15(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2023
grin
My phone any time any day.
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Opanka44(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2023
I think I would prefer I lose the Relationship to losing my phone. No sensible young Adult must cherish a Nigerian Lady that he isn't married to yet at the expense of important gadgets like phones wherein u have lots of important contacts that could transform ur life. If u cherish the girl, u will soon lose her and possibly lose your phone. Don't undervalue what adds value to ur life. Phone is BAE

1 Like

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Zaphnath1(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2023
na phone self dey safeguard relationship, how we wan talk, discuss, chat, my phone my business, if I lose ham, relationship self go dey unstable, if I still no upgrade she fit see a guy with better phone make she follow ham, abeg only few Nigerian ladies deserve real love

SHALOM
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by cheechee1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
My relaPHONEship
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Dickson178(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fvck relationship! My phone all the way 🤝
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by pansophist(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Everyone just assumed that a relationship is between a man and a woman.

The phone can go to hell, I have everything inside backed up on a cloud storage, but if I have considered a person as part of my circle, how could I imagine losing them instead of a phone that I can buy again?

2 Likes

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by fourboys: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin grin
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
na only my life and my family i value pass my phone i no fit lie for you
Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by ATEAMS: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Phone is the gateway to relationship.. without phone the relationship Wil not relate .

1 Like

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by LUAN1: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Cyphar:
what is complex there? Can you stand to lose your files, contact and everything inside your phone.
Relationship is not important thank touch light phone sef.

1 Like

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by KingMack(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
ehn...Maka Chukwu!! Iffa I no choose my phone make I bend!!

2 Likes

Re: See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve by Danisaint112(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
I no kuku get girlfriend self so 101% my phone. It's one of the reason I decided to remain single and chase the paper. I don't just need any damn distraction.

My phone is my money. If E loss I go cry pass person wey loose girlfriend. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Gay Man Sent To My Inbox. *pics / Why Do Nigerian Boys Disturb Girls In The Market? / How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.