Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Are U Still An Under Graduate? Pls Read This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are U Still An Under Graduate? Pls Read This. (144 Views)

Pls Read And Give Ur Advice / Stop Quick Cum Make U Still Make Am Life LNG / My 1 Year And 2 Months Old Daughter Always Acting Weird (pls Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U Still An Under Graduate? Pls Read This. by Nice2023(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Some of u might be lucky to have extra cash,parents,uncles and aunties sending u money and all sorts,pls I beg u. Save ur money and invest it in a mutual funds of ur choice. So that when u graduate,it can be useful for u to start something.

This is because,after graduation,u can't tell what awaits u. No one can guarantee u a job except those who own companies.

Life after school is tough and rough,I experienced it personally and I don't expect anyone to go through the emotional trauma and rejections that follows.

Then,it was tough but now,it is even tougher and rougher at the same time.

All I am saying is that,while at the university,pls prepare yourself and start a business with any available cash u have out there,if not,u are coming to waste away. There are many graduates out there that have been unemployed for ages.

This is my piece of advice but not for everyone. After NYSC comes reality.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Signs And Symptoms Of Borderline Personality Disorder / Friday Groove Securities / Challenge Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.