Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco (24241 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Cantonese: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Nonsense copycats. Just that Hilda Baci got some popularity from it. Now it has become the favourite pastime.

This one now begs for the items that he needs to break the record. So while applying, he never prepared himself? Now dem do turn am to beggi beggi.

Make una kuku plan beg-a-then na.

Jagbajantis intete people.
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Creamypie(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2023
chaddy16:
He'll be victorious
as he's in Africa and we are controlled by psychologists posing as pastors
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Nigerian, Tobi Kufeji attempts to break 105 hours Guinness World Records Sing-a-thon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtbdmiutzBQ/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Hahahhahahaha
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Let's support him.

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by isabi2lof: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2023
YungTemy:
Nigerians too dey follow threads grin
Na who do us like this?

I refuse to be confused grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by superCleanworks(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2023
Efisimilala:
Am waiting for Head A-Thon

If you don't gerit, for gerit it.

weyrey. your brain don finish kpata kpata
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Elsueno: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2023
francotunsco:

My fear is that if his praise is spirit-filled, he may not go that far before being encapsulated by the Holy ghost, maybe enters into trance and will be seen as sleeping.

Lmao 🀣🀣🀣 U religious fanatics are freaking crazy...dude just wants to cash out & rush out to apply for GWR WITHOUT ANYTHING IN PLACE but hoping gluble sheeples like U would either sponsor him or shill for him..... Nothing to encapsulate that niggah, just like dat fake speaking in turn crap u sheeples do at church grin grin......
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by YungTemy(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2023
isabi2lof:

I refuse to be confused grin grin grin

grin
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by superCleanworks(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2023
Dshocker:
The country called Nigeria has developed to its peak, Nigeria can never grow beyond this stage.

We are just useless as a country.

Hahahahahahaha. 🀣
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Erastuslove: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2023
GUINNESS BOOK ONE DAY GO FAINT BECAUSE OF NIGERIANS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by seunayantokun(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2023
Poverty of ideas is real in many quarters of Nigeria
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by ukpahu(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2023
I will context for eating marathon

1 Like

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by superCleanworks(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2023
francotunsco:

My fear is that if his praise is spirit-filled, he may not go that far before being encapsulated by the Holy ghost, maybe enters into trance and will be seen as sleeping.

Your head is working. you can't be genuinely praising God for over 4 days and not be zapped, not to talk of over 20 days. David's (a whole king) clothes fell off in public and how many days was that?

1 Like

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by occfx: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2023
They should just relocate that GWR to Abuja. Buhari broke it, Tinubu teared it into pieces now the citizens are burning it. That GWR belong to Aso rock

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by occfx: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2023
ukpahu:
I will context for eating marathon

I am thinking of drinking marathon... I can drink one carton of beer. Who is holding the record pls
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Tijani009: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2023
DynamicWriter:
H

In this hard times someone broke into my house and stole my properties,
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Goalnaldo(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2023
Yorubas' and envy ehn.πŸ˜’
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Sandralight(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2023
One thing I have seen so far from many Nigerians is the Copy Copy attitude, they are not innovative at all.

That is why when some people are making money from a particular thing, they dont like announcing it because if they do, everybody and their mothers will start doing it.

In the place where I live, there is about 8 provision stores there and the stores are so close to each other, so one of the store owner packed out of the lane and the store was empty, I seriously expected anyone that took the store to sell something different but guess what last week something took the store and she was still selling Provisions, like the others selling provisions dont sell like that because the competition is too much and our lane is filled with working class people that don't really stay at home expect weekends so they dont really have customers but still someone is still starting a provision store there.
I fear Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Waywardson6: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Naija na wetin naaaaaa. Must Everything be ridiculed & fermented. The joy of Guinness world records is now just karikachoed by Nigerians.
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by judedwriter(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2023
As the praises go up....

The blessings rain down πŸ™Œ

God will be sincerely pleased whether or not this record is broken.

1 Like

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Boyewu: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Please we need Guinness world record on tech and innovation.
I know prayer solves many problems but Africans are lagging behind in terms of economic stability at world level.
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by wonlasewonimi: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2023
This is getting ridiculous now. GWR would start filtering Nigerians.
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by ponishah: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Nigerian, Tobi Kufeji attempts to break 105 hours Guinness World Records Sing-a-thon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtbdmiutzBQ/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Stupid and self-centered fellow.
People seek for fund to help improve humanity, especially those who are in need.

You want people to donate to you, so that you can trend, nonsense.
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2023
Guinness World Record don enter one chance for naija
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by omenka(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2023
Can't we attempt to break the record of something useful?

1 Like

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by engrjacuzzi: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2023
I read the narrative and just felt we abuse opportunities availed to us. In the first instance, if you can't praise God personally for 200 hours privately but can do such praises for earthly recognition/reward (GWR). This is hypocrisy.
I read how someone had marathon sex for over 200 hours all for the records, this madness needs to be stopped.
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by francotunsco: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2023
Elsueno:

Lmao 🀣🀣🀣 U religious fanatics are freaking crazy...dude just wants to cash out & rush out to apply for GWR WITHOUT ANYTHING IN PLACE but hoping gluble sheeples like U would either sponsor him or shill for him..... Nothing to encapsulate that niggah, just like dat fake speaking in turn crap u sheeples do at church grin grin......
May God forgive your stupidity. If you had know better, you would have reacted better. Ekwensu!
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by makjo900: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2023
francotunsco:

May God forgive your stupidity. If you had know better, you would have reacted better. Ekwensu!

Na you dey stupid abeg
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by Dididrumz(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Gabbriell:
Must it be A-Thon

Look for other unique name jor

Creativity in this country is too low. Everywhere na copy copy.

Like the name doesn't even sound nice at all.

No uniqueness

1 Like

Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2023
taylor89:
99.6% of Nigerians are very stupid

What’s all these Athon for

The media should stop posting any mad woman or man trying to break her head(record)

Stop giving them the attention and publicity

Una don cast GWR as una cast UK

A whole almighty London come be like advanced Lekki

Guinness World Records will ever regret replying another email from Nigeria after Hilda
Errr.. look, i can understand that that nigerians don cast GWR as you said, but London is not like lekki, okay? How many nigerians even lives in London? Have you even been to London? Nigerians are not even half the population of Turkish, Pakistani, Ghanians, Somalians, Iraqis, afghanis and Indians or Jamaicans who lives in London, the problem with nigerians is that they are loud, ignorant irritatingly overzealous and takes everything to a ridiculous estreem. Stupeed as you have said.

London is not like lekki, London will never ever be like lekki
Re: 200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco by mastermaestro(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Una don dey MAD!

I urge GWR to place a ban on this 4th world nation!

Please have pity on the nation nau. We must be relevant by force. Let the uncreative nation breeeeeeffff grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship / Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.