Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Festac Immigration/passport Office - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Festac Immigration/passport Office (4978 Views)

What Can I Do If I Miss My Immigration Passport Appointment / How Can I Get To Ikoyi Passport Office From Oshodi / At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by kolawolemonsuru: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
SEBI YOU DON FINALLY COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT U NO TALK ANYTHING AGAIN. NA SO HUMAN BEIN BE
Opeiyekosa:

Going on Friday praying for good news.
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Solanaa: 3:49am On Aug 24, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
SAFE JOURNEY. ABEG BUY BREAD FOLLOW BODY.

I will, Thanks Sir
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Opeiyekosa: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:

I don't understand all these news.i captured February 9 and was there last week but was told is not ready. Is it selective production or somebody is hiding file ni
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by sunnyg12(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Solanaa:

I just called the woman now, She said my passport is out, That February is ready and I should come for it. I will be in lagos next week by God's grace. Thanks ALL !!!
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Solanaa: 2:45am On Aug 30, 2023
Solanaa:

I just called the woman now, She said my passport is out, That February is ready and I should come for it. I will be in lagos next week by God's grace. Thanks ALL !!!

kolawolemonsuru:

Opeiyekosa:

I don't understand all these news.i captured February 9 and was there last week but was told is not ready. Is it selective production or somebody is hiding file ni

cool tongue Finally collected my passport. I think they have started March production as well.

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by YoungThug14: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2023
What I did is 10 years which I paid 100k plus 20k for fast tracking and I got my passport after 4 days. 64 pages is 50k
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by sunnyg12(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Solanaa:

cool tongue Finally collected my passport. I think they have started March production as well.
Congrate bro.

1 Like

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by kolawolemonsuru: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
WETIN DEM WRITE ON THE PAPER WEY U GIVE THEM?
Opeiyekosa:

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Abayomifash: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Beremx:
I registered in February, did capturing in March, I am yet to get my passport after paying 45k. This is July o! I was told there's scarcity of passport booklets.

It's well with Nigeria
have you collect your passport now? because I did my capturing in April 3rd 2023.
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Beremx(f): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Abayomifash:
have you collect your passport now? because I did my capturing in April 3rd 2023.
I saw your email. Yes I have collected mine on 28th of August. I started my son's own that same day and was surprised his capturing date was on Wednesday 6th of September. That was so fast. Mine was a month later for capturing. I hope things change for the best
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Abayomifash: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
pls house I want to know if by now my passport would have been ready, I did capturing in April 3rd 2023. Thanks
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Abayomifash: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Beremx:
I saw your email. Yes I have collected mine on 28th of August. I started my son's own that same day and was surprised his capturing date was on Wednesday 6th of September. That was so fast. Mine was a month later for capturing. I hope things change for the best
okay thanks. but you wont have any idea if they have started working on April Application.
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Abayomifash: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Prettyqqueen:

Did mine on April 14 and nothing to write home about today , this is nonsense
. have you collected your passport now? i did my in April also 3rd of April 2023.
Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by larlar20: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Please anyone who has used the DIY Route at Festac office for renewal, Please what do I need to take on the appointment day, aside from application form and receipts of payment.
Please kindly give me a breakdown of how it goes at the office when I get there. My appointment day is nov 2nd, I don't want to have any reason to be told I didn't bring one document or the other. Please help!
Then also I have read people are talking about arrangement of file, what does this entail? what is the order of the arrangement so that I can do it before I get there.
Should I buy the standard brown file or is a specific type of file?

Please pardon my questions, I just want to be prepared. I would appreciate any answers

Solanaa:

Re: Festac Immigration/passport Office by Mashimelo48755: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
I just register for Nigeria passport online as a new applicant and I choose festac Lagos office.

My appointment date is January 16th 2024

What and what do I need to do before this appointment date? Please people that have gotten experience from festac office in Lagos should enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surviving In America With No Relatives/friends:please Give Us Your Experience? / Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A / Nigeria’s Export Earnings Rise By 10% To $14.4bn In Q1 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.