Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast (27006 Views)

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo / FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by quickly: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
LeoThaGreat:
It's funny how people openly supporting IPOB and its deeds in Igbo Land are now turning their backs against it.

I used to be non-chalant about this organization, but I've held a serious grudge against IPOB since decided to hijack the EndSars protest online and offline.

Offline, they followed Nnamdi Kanu's directive to burn Lagos, kill Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu, etc but they weren't successful.

Why?
What did we do to them?
Is Lagos in the South East or what concerns IPOB with Lagos?
It's obvious they hate and envy Lagos' success and wish to burn it to the ground.
It's still evident till today when their followers celebrate when a disaster such as flooding happens in any part of Lagos. They celebrate bad news from any part of Lagos.

Online, they started posting pictures not related to the Lekki shooting, claiming it happened there. They stared posting fake news claiming certain people were dead, we believed it till the affected people came to debunk the news, even revealing the picture posted that they were dead was from a photoshoot from years back.

(Olumide Oworu borrowed this script and posted pictures from a movie set from way back to claim he was attacked in Surulere by APC guys)

This same IPOB supporters suddenly started wanting the best for Nigeria (the zoo) by campaigning for Peter Obi.
Lol
Suckers. Bloody fascists!
I still see the IPOB (who new disguise is Obidient) commenting under Simon Ekpa's posts.

IPOB and its supporters won't rest until good things burn to the ground.
It's best they keep their activities restricted to Igbo land.

That Eze in Ajao Estate that wanted to invite them to Lagos for "protection" made their plans of stealth in Lagos more obvious that they want to take over Lagos and make it theirs.

How can u be an Eze Ndigbo of residential estate. Shey na ignorance illiteracy dey worry people

Ajao Estate is a residentialtal estate in Isolo. The man or family that own the estate never called them King but one random homeowner is calling himself King in another person residental estate.

The whole title is stupidity that is been publicized

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Georgejeez: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
The sit at home as directed by the Plime Minister will favour me and my family
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Tochj(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Until all your prominent sons and daughters publicly speak out against these accursed people, they won't stop!

I'm talking about Peter Obi, Chimamanda Adichie, Orji Uzor-Kalu, E-Money, Obi Cubana, etc...

Only Prof. Charles Soludo has spoken out against them, which earned him largely insults and curses from most Igbo people rather than joining him to echo this truth!
What people are against soludo is his fight against Obi not about sit at home.
Any Igbo supporting sit at home is a very f**lish fellow.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by panpan(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
All attempts to enforce "sit at home" should stop.
Who is sponsoring Ekpa? He cannot be acting alone. There must be a money trail somewhere.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Invitationn: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ndibunna:
Yes, the sit at home failed.

Anambra state has shown strong and brutal resistance. Ekpa should carry his sit at home to Abakiliki.

No foollisshh sit at home in anambra again.

Daily activities on as usual and booming let the ones in Ebonyi do the sit at home on behalf of their brother Simon Ekpa because na Dem carry this thing for head.

No o.
We want the sit at home to continue.
Our PM Simon Ekpa says we have entered another phase of our agitation and there’s no going back.
Also, our Lord Mazi Lamidi Cownu must be “realuse”😂
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Antiurchins: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emergingnation:
Useless propaganda by Tinubu newspapers...... All Businesses are closed in Enugu as we speak... grin grin

Anambra nko...

Simon Ekpa is enjoying the fundraising . He doesn't want Mazi to be out. He wants to control the business from Finland . Afterall, Simon has no Business in Biafraland. His Wife is not Biafran. His only investment is sending his hoodlums to attack innocent students

auto imbes I'm suggesting you guys should make the sit at home to be everyday till Mnk is released so that Tinubu and Igboleaders will come begging you . LoL 😂

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Martinsmine(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Shit at home from Shithole Nation abi…
everybody day shit at home
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by EmeraldEmperor(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=LeoThaGreat post=124273027]It's funny how people openly supporting IPOB and its deeds in Igbo Land are now turning their backs against it.

I used to be non-chalant about this organization, but I've held a serious grudge against IPOB since decided to hijack the EndSars protest online and offline.

Offline, they followed Nnamdi Kanu's directive to burn Lagos, kill Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu, etc but they weren't successful.

Why?
What did we do to them?
Is Lagos in the South East or what concerns IPOB with Lagos?
It's obvious they hate and envy Lagos' success and wish to burn it to the ground.
It's still evident till today when their followers celebrate when a disaster such as flooding happens in any part of Lagos. They celebrate bad news from any part of Lagos.

Online, they started posting pictures not related to the Lekki shooting, claiming it happened there. They stared posting fake news claiming certain people were dead, we believed it till the affected people came to debunk the news, even revealing the picture posted that they were dead was from a photoshoot from years back.

(Olumide Oworu borrowed this script and posted pictures from a movie set from way back to claim he was attacked in Surulere by APC guys)

This same IPOB supporters suddenly started wanting the best for Nigeria (the zoo) by campaigning for Peter Obi.
Lol
Suckers. Bloody fascists!
I still see the IPOB (who new disguise is Obidient) commenting under Simon Ekpa's posts.

IPOB and its supporters won't rest until good things burn to the ground.
It's best they keep their activities restricted to Igbo land.

That Eze in Ajao Estate that wanted to invite them to Lagos for "protection" made their plans of stealth in Lagos more obvious that they want to take over Lagos and make it theirs.
[/Stop Crying 😭
Allow Igbo’s To go with their Biafra Republic You useless Yoruba Say]
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by ponishah: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dafresh:

See how you're wabbling, behaving like a known BOKO HARAM member, taking you 50yrs back during general election did student go to school you sacrifice for Nigeria they will also do that for Biafra. Very soon herdsman will round you then you will see that Nigeria security won't help you
Anu npama!
You are just a stinking illiterate, a failure in igboland.
It is only failures that are tired of life that still supporting sit at home.
Which sacrifice?
Depriving kids, students and workers of fundamental human rights means sacrifice?
People are laughing at Igbo's, it is not sacrifice when you are forced.
Thank God Senator Uba and entire Nnewi people, Ogbaru people, Omanbala people and many easterners have come to their senses.
Everlasting backward abakiliki people can continue with your sit at home in your Godforsaken poverty ravaged ebonyi state.
Leave Anambra alone.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Abemy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

https://thenationonlineng.net/simon-ekpas-sit-at-home-directive-flops-in-southeast/

Yesterday was 6th, it was declared a movement free day. This is fake news.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Ndibunna: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Don't say that please.
If that's the case, then the whole of South East should sit at home on behalf of their Igbo brother Simon Ekpa.

Did Ebonyi people tell you that it's what they want?

I don't know who is Simon Ekpa. Only people from Ebonyi knows him and the meaning of his name.

So he can't disturb our peace in any way
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by metrixauto: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
beerfraud:
Yoruba newspapers
There was 99.9% compliance in Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo , Enugu, and Abia
Congratulations, if you people like sit down at home for 6 months, na you and your people would suffer. Keep on destroying yourselves. Foolishness
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ndi igbo wake up. angry
You are kiling ya economy.
Resist that devil ekpa and he will flee from the east. angry
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Ndi igbo wake up. angry
You are kiling ya economy.
Resist that devil ekpa and he will flee from the east. angry
EKPA DEY FINLAND THEY SEND MONEY TO KILL HIS KINMEN.IMAGINE?
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by warlordd(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
In the East, government workers are using this sit at home as excuses not to go to work, as if they would sit at home if it was their personal business.
Don't mind them, they are the ones fueling it.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by TheZooHasFalln: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
ponishah:

Sharraap, sit at home is now being resisted, Igbo youths have deserted their homes because of the ipob terrorists. I was one of those who fought against the declaration of ipob as a terrorist group then.
But, I now regret it, because ipob have become full fledged terrorist group.
Go online and take a look at the Nigerian map - political, southeast is landlocked withing Nigeria, you can not be a country inside another country. It is impossible, the only access to international waterways is through at least one south south state, but none of them want to join Biafra illiteracy is your problem.
Southeast is now the zoo
What exactly am I supposed to be talking with you now? You obviously have brain leakage.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by ponishah: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
What exactly am I supposed to be talking with you now? You obviously have brain leakage.
IPOB HAS DERAILED, AND YOU KNOW IT.
STOP KILLING YOURSELVES TO SEEK THE ATTENTION OF FG, IT IS NOT WORKING.
CHANGE STRATEGY, ARE YOU GUYS ZOMBIES?
Na wao, the whole world knows that sit at home is a forced sit at home.
Stop behaving like kids

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Picardor2: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ndibunna:
Yes, the sit at home failed.

Anambra state has shown strong and brutal resistance. Ekpa should carry his sit at home to Abakiliki.

No foollisshh sit at home in anambra again.

Daily activities on as usual and booming let the ones in Ebonyi do the sit at home on behalf of their brother Simon Ekpa because na Dem carry this thing for head.

We will catch them here in ai and roast them in jail. No joke with Ebonyi o
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by osuofia2(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124273228:

They came to test the resolve of ndi Anambra. Again, they failed. Pictures and videos of the errant criminals apprehended by men of the Anambra security forces is heartwarming. They are already singing like the canary bird to the security forces.

They came today and got more than they ever bargained. Anambra since Monday has called the bluff of the ragtag marauders, going about their lawful businesses under the full protection of the State Security forces.

Let's state again, that no one should test the resolve of the people, especially ndi Anambra who have resolved to protect their homeland at all cost.

Many thanks to our gallant security forces. Today was another big win!

-- Mazi Ejimofor Opara, KSM
But you used to support the UGM, what changed?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Anambra1stS0n: 2:43am On Jul 08, 2023
osuofia2:

But you used to support the UGM, what changed?
Me? You're out of your mind
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Dafresh: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2023
ponishah:

Anu npama!
You are just a stinking illiterate, a failure in igboland.
It is only failures that are tired of life that still supporting sit at home.
Which sacrifice?
Depriving kids, students and workers of fundamental human rights means sacrifice?
People are laughing at Igbo's, it is not sacrifice when you are forced.
Thank God Senator Uba and entire Nnewi people, Ogbaru people, Omanbala people and many easterners have come to their senses.
Everlasting backward abakiliki people can continue with your sit at home in your Godforsaken poverty ravaged ebonyi state.
Leave Anambra alone.
Onuafia, nkita racha gi ike. Ifeanyi Uba can't stop sit at home only KANU can stop sit at home. Ebonyi people are very wise people Ifeanyi UBA or any other Igbo man can't stop sit at home in South East ezi Bida
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by ponishah: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dafresh:

Onuafia, nkita racha gi ike. Ifeanyi Uba can't stop sit at home only KANU can stop sit at home. Ebonyi people are very wise people Ifeanyi UBA or any other Igbo man can't stop sit at home in South East ezi Bida

Lol,
Chain, you are laughable!
You can fool yourself, qqaqwaqwaqwa
Who says there is sit at home?
THERE IS NO LONGER SIT AT HOME.
THERE IS ONLY TERROR IN SOUTHEAST, AND PEOPLE HIDE INDOORS OUT OF FEAR OF THE TERROR BY TERRORIST ESN, IPOB, UNKNOWN GUNMEN OR WHATEVER.
Drop the gun , remove unknown from the east, every Monday every market, every street in the east will bubble as usual.
Stop fooling yourselves, stop making Ndiigbo look foolish.
People are mocking us, because they know the truth.
Omo, we no dey sit at home again, na force them they force us.
Na wao, nothing Federal government no send you, because southeast has nothing to leverage against the federal government, nothing to take hold federal government to ransom.
I know that the revolution has started against unknown gunmen, I trust Ndiigbo, by December. "Igbo ama eze"

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by osuofia2(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
post=124283718:

Me? You're out of your mind
grin grin
Darling Simon Darling, soldier's of conscience. How far, you de feel am abi.
You are now at the mercies of UGM and you can't even sneeze.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Dafresh: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
ponishah:

Lol,
Chain, you are laughable!
You can fool yourself, qqaqwaqwaqwa
Who says there is sit at home?
THERE IS NO LONGER SIT AT HOME.
THERE IS ONLY TERROR IN SOUTHEAST, AND PEOPLE HIDE INDOORS OUT OF FEAR OF THE TERROR BY TERRORIST ESN, IPOB, UNKNOWN GUNMEN OR WHATEVER.
Drop the gun , remove unknown from the east, every Monday every market, every street in the east will bubble as usual.
Stop fooling yourselves, stop making Ndiigbo look foolish.
People are mocking us, because they know the truth.
Omo, we no dey sit at home again, na force them they force us.
Na wao, nothing Federal government no send you, because southeast has nothing to leverage against the federal government, nothing to take hold federal government to ransom.
I know that the revolution has started against unknown gunmen, I trust Ndiigbo, by December. "Igbo ama eze"
You're an enemy of ndi Igbo so I can't engage you again
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by ponishah: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dafresh:

You're an enemy of ndi Igbo so I can't engage you again
Ndiigbo are the enemies of Ndiigbo.
Greed is the enemy of Ndiigbo
Deceit is the enemy of Ndiigbo
Arrogance is the enemy of Ndiigbo
Hate is the enemy of Ndiigbo
DISRESPECT OF OTHER TRIBES IS THE ENEMY OF NDIIGBO
BiIAFRA IS THE GREATEST ENEMY OF NDIGBO

ANY LITTLE ISSUE, NDIIGBO WILL SHOUT TRIBALISM , EVEN WHERE IT IT IS NOT NECESSARY OR NONEXISTENT : JJUST LOOK AT THE CASE OF NMESIOMA AND JAMB, IF THE TRUE HIGHEST SCORER IS NOT IGBO, THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH CRIES OF ETHNICITY AGAINST JAMB BY NDIIGBO.

Ndiigbo need to change strategy, other states who were part of the fight for Biafra, have long ago abandoned the project and moved on with newer strategies.

FOR GOD'S SAKE , ARE WE ZOMBIES ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria / Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment / Buhari Arrives Doha Qatar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.