Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me (22098 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election / Dele Alake Asked To Recite The National Anthem By Senator Simon Mwadkwon / Meet The Man That Stood Up For Nigerians In China and his state of origin(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by itsene: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Misleading headline.
North West depends heavily on federal government patronage.
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Karlifate: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sarcastic consolation grin grin
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Image123(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
If wishes were horses.
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Codes151(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Goes to show he isn’t even competent.

Sentimental stupid politics

1 Like

Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Bluntemperor: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
jargonzboi:
Hmmm.
He should just play his role well and forget that notion about his political godfather.

He seems confused,although,he can have his free opinions as a Democratic being but Tambuwal, that is always unstable, is your Political leader,eh!
Despite all Wike did to Sokoto,State, to show love,Tambuwal ditched him at a crucial moment in the Party Convention and Tambuwal thinking of producing another 'rankadede' after 8-yrs of Non- performance by Buhari, was borne out of selfish reasons not Nationalistic,at all!
The Politicians, should always put Nigeria First,be Fair to ALL, and have genuine Interest at heart,for that is the only way to 'Make Nigeria Great- as a United Entity for the World to recon with!
Ask Tambuwal himself- what is he still contributing/doing in the National Assembly,after all these yrs?

1 Like

Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by risos(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nothing spoil, make him your personal advicer, but officially if any yawa dey, na you go personally collect wotowoto
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Lovenorth: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Who is stopping you from resigning so as to allow him to become the minority leader?
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Osilama1: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Tambuwa is a very good man and i respect him a lot.
I thought some pple said wike influence things... some guys just overate wike someone who couldn't beat Atiku to PDP ticket and can't influence much outside rivers... Like I said Akpabio became Senate president cos he was popular not cos of endorsement... So those saying wike floored Atiku in Senate how far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Osilama1: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bluntemperor:

He seems confused,although,he can have his free opinions as a Democratic being but Tambuwal, that is always unstable, is your Political leader,eh!
Despite all Wike did to Sokoto,State, to show love,Tambuwal ditched him at a crucial moment in the Party Convention and Tambuwal thinking of producing another 'rankadede' after 8-yrs of Non- performance by Buhari, was borne out of selfish reasons not Nationalistic,at all!
The Politicians, should always put Nigeria First,be Fair to ALL, and have genuine Interest at heart,for that is the only way to 'Make Nigeria Great- as a United Entity for the World to recon with!
Ask Tambuwal himself- what is he still contributing/doing in the National Assembly,after all these yrs?
what did wike do for sokoto tel us?? Did he donated his kidney to tambuwai family or feed the whole sokoto state?? I thought u guys said wike men emerge in Senate this news shows wike no get single influence for Senate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Lotanna2: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
Thought they told us wike men won?

He is more of a wike man than atiku.are you aware that tambuwal can say wike is his godfather? Simon real godfather is jang
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Tzar(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
This guy is clearly a square peg in a round hole. He is clearly not prepared for the job & will fail badly!
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Gaabasky: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Tambuwa is a very good man and i respect him a lot.

And he did nothing as a governor of Sokoto state for complete 8 yrs. Even inside his town Tambuwa u can't see any significant political infrastructural development project
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Tareq1105: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Flathead8:

https://dailytrust.com/i-wish-tambuwal-took-my-posiition-new-minority-leader/

Tambuwal is not serious, very greedy bcoz Atiku promised him Senate President. This is not Atiku government.

Senate President...... South South ✓

Deputy Senate President......North West ✓

Majority Leader...... South West ✓

Minority Leader...... North West Tambuwal ×

Minority Leader..... North Central ✓
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Tareq1105: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Osilama1:
what did wike do for sokoto tel us?? Did he donated his kidney to tambuwai family or feed the whole sokoto state?? I thought u guys said wike men emerge in Senate this news shows wike no get single influence for Senate

He asked Speaker House of Reps for Minority Leader be given to Hon Chida and it was honoured.
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Tareq1105: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bluntemperor:

What can he do as a senator?

Or, I should say what can any former Gov do as a senator?

The best position you can touch the lives of your people is as a Gov.

So, if you couldn't achieve that when you were Gov, is it now that you're Senator that you would achieve that?

That's why I don't support former Govs transiting to Senate.
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Flathead8: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tambuwal is a politician, he looked at who had a better chance of being elected as president between Atiku and Wike. Nothing greedy about it

He never said he wanted SP or minority seat
Tareq1105:

Tambuwal is not serious, very greedy bcoz Atiku promised him Senate President. This is not Atiku government.

Senate President...... South South ✓

Deputy Senate President......North West ✓

Majority Leader...... South West ✓

Minority Leader...... North West Tambuwal ×

Minority Leader..... North Central ✓
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by arewaboy01(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Temporary senator
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Osilama1: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

He asked Speaker House of Reps for Minority Leader be given to Hon Chida and it was honoured.
am talking about Senate...
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Coolgent(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
ecolime:

What is good about the betrayer? 🤔
Wike betrayed him first...
The initial arrangement was Tambuwal President Wike VP considering the fact that based on PDP zoning arrangement it's northern turn.
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by alimiadedayo1: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
ecolime:

What is good about the betrayer? 🤔
shut up and stop playing politics with myopic thinking and emotions.. how is he a betryal? is the likes of Wike and Seyi makinde not betrayal by working against their party is that how you justify people doing wrong things because you feel they are right with their decision
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Ihenzy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

He is more of a wike man than atiku.are you aware that tambuwal can say wike is his godfather? Simon real godfather is jang
Jang wey support Atiku, dey play.
Jang was first to leave that integrity group
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Lotanna2: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Ihenzy:

Jang wey support Atiku, dey play.
Jang was first to leave that integrity group

Not true,Jang was totally with wike.even when atiku visited,he wasn't there.it was the useni faction that supported atiku.yiu can see how obi rubbished atiku in plateau
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Ihenzy(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Lotanna2:

Not true,Jang was totally with wike.even when atiku visited,he wasn't there.it was the useni faction that supported atiku.yiu can see how obi rubbished atiku in plateau
I won't talk much on this, cos I worked for Simeon and wouldn't want to go to far
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Ihenzy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lotanna2:

https://www.facebook.com/100050687940347/posts/pfbid0QcErssSvE8iQngPiEATF3qHUBvPHRu8iWGmWZ1Jm1roaJJctk9j5bZfsLeXPDsTml/?app=fbl
Watch this
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Lotanna2: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Ihenzy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lotanna2:

How come he lost plateau? Mwadkom could never emerge if he was pro atiku
Lol, Nobody can stop obidient wave in plateau.
You think Caleb is not pro Atiku?
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Lotanna2: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ihenzy:

Lol, Nobody can stop obidient wave in plateau.
You think Caleb is not pro Atiku?

Caleb and mwadkom were picked when Jang was fully pro wike.if Jang supported atiku,atiku would have beaten tinubu in plateau.i still don't think mwadkom is pro atiku,I feel he's neutral.wike group were projecting senator jarigbe but since he's from SS as akpabio,they had to zone it to north central.ningi and tambuwal were the major pro atiku aspirants
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Ihenzy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lotanna2:

Caleb and mwadkom were picked when Jang was fully pro wike.if Jang supported atiku,atiku would have beaten tinubu in plateau.i still don't think mwadkom is pro atiku,I feel he's neutral.wike group were projecting senator jarigbe but since he's from SS as akpabio,they had to zone it to north central.ningi and tambuwal were the major pro atiku aspirants
I don't want to reveal stuffs here but Simeon mobilize for Atiku so much. Let's not go beyond here.
Tinubu best Atiku because majority of PDP voted Obi even some of the PDP agent, do not forget that this same people return to vote Caleb even though there was tribal affiliation too at the state level.
The Muslim communities were with Tinubu and state Government factor too
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Lotanna2: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ihenzy:

I don't want to reveal stuffs here but Simeon mobilize for Atiku so much. Let's not go beyond here.
Tinubu best Atiku because majority of PDP voted Obi even some of the PDP agent, do not forget that this same people return to vote Caleb even though there was tribal affiliation too at the state level.
The Muslim communities were with Tinubu and state Government factor too

I still wonder how Caleb won,I know he rigged in Jos south and mangu..
The Muslims in plateau are too small to make any appreciable impact in voting.many of them supported atiku.see Jos north,obi won there..
I'll believe you but I find it hard to believe wike will allow mwadkom to emerge.maybe because he's a Christian and plesged alliance to wike.rheir main goal was to stop tambuwal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator / "Your Niger-Delta Visit Meaningless" - Militants Tells Osinbajo / APC Crisis: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Move Against Kwara Governor Over Caretaker List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.