Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos (34797 Views)

Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / NDLEA Arrests Lagos Drug Baron, Seizes Cocaine, Millions Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by NiceClean: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
What if he receives the same treatment that he did to those ladies. N.to.N
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Globad(f): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
ppogba:

Doctor Ignorance curer.
Why not cure yourself of the ignorance first by knowing that the law does not care a hoot about who stresses or does not stress law enforcement agencies before being apprehended. Perhaps, if Lawrence Anini had turned himself in on time, he would have been welcomed with a bouquet of flowers.

Perhaps, your own imaginary section of ACJA also makes provision for getting leniency if you plead guilty by not stressing anyone.

You will be better of arguing in your village market square. Take this advice for free.

OKIJA SAN.

See how you're cheaply disgracing yourself

Where did I say "getting leniency"?

I talking about pleading, not getting! Your own Okija version of ACJA bans pleas? Even if not granted?

Wake up and stop being inhibited by blind emotion!
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Globad(f): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
ppogba:

Doctor Ignorance curer.
Why not cure yourself of the ignorance first by knowing that the law does not care a hoot about who stresses or does not stress law enforcement agencies before being apprehended. Perhaps, if Lawrence Anini had turned himself in on time, he would have been welcomed with a bouquet of flowers.

Perhaps, your own imaginary section of ACJA also makes provision for getting leniency if you plead guilty by not stressing anyone.

You will be better of arguing in your village market square. Take this advice for free.

OKIJA SAN.

A silly advice that's yet coated in haste and ignorance
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Globad(f): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
ppogba:

Leniency for blackmailing women posting their nude pictures to church wattsapp group?

This comment only shows you are a male hiding under a female Moniker.

And if indeed you are a female, you should be proud to be ashamed of yourself.

Hasty generalisation from someone with a hasty and shallow judgement
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Mercury12(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
ablejesus26:

Do You think a useless man like that would care about that now grin

Have You not heard that You cannot shame the shameless grin

I am currently dealing with one shameless
mercury12 cheesy

A tribally bigoted hate-filled fellow that's priding himself in hate grin
please do yourself a favor and locate the nearest psychiatric hospital asap... Na to enter market naked remain for u now undecided
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by RillJ(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
What's the point in blurring the nitwit's face?

The morally depraved slowpoke deserves no moral consideration.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by ppogba: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Globad:

See how you're cheaply disgracing yourself

Where did I say "getting leniency"?

I talking about pleading, not getting! Your own Okija version of ACJA bans pleas? Even if not granted?

Wake up and stop being inhibited by blind emotion!

You cannot give what you do not have.
I say it again, go and bully people at your market square.
I don't banter with people holding on to straws in the name of terminology and nomenclature.

The response you gave is watery. I was expecting something more academic not elementary pyschology " Hasty generalisation" and the idiotic rubbish.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by xristos(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Land with crude oil for sale. Is it that you don't like money yourself? This your own style of scam pass Kennedy own.
dont be quick to use the word scam...it's just an advert attention
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by xristos(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Judolisco:
dem go soon carry u soon
u first
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Wehrey useless man
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by buzorcharles(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Brainless fool
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by EDOLUWA: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
This is an animal and not a man.

Women Will see good men and run after animals in human skin all because of money.
This case should be decided in court.

How many years of jail he deserve now?

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Facelessforum1: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Incomplete report.
Circulate whose nude photos?
His own or people's nude?

You are far from the reality
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by ibinaboonline: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
I don't understand why they're still blurring his face.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Tommydare(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
The earlier u realize that politicians either Tinubu or Atiku or obi doesn't have anything for the masses the better. Those people only care about themselves and those in their political circle.
broadman20:
Hmmmmm! Very soon that election Criminals will be arrested and chased out of Aso rock.

Enough of this back and forth suffering in this country.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Globad(f): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
ppogba:

I don't banter with people holding on to straws in the name of terminology and nomenclature.

The response you gave is watery. I was expecting something more academic not elementary pyschology " Hasty generalisation" and the idiotic rubbish.

Cheers

You can now see how dumb you are

You made a blunder. You claimed that I said that I didn't say. I corrected you and pointed it out to you

On the basis of a very faulty assumption, you claimed that I may have lied about my gender.

You called me Okija whatever.

Having pointed out your errors and manifest foolishness, rather than admit and possibly apologize, you scurried off, while insinuating non existent bullying, with your tail between your wobbly legs
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Bakrabas: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one
Perfect
Just dey blackmail and bill them women
Ladies be careful out there...know who you dey bang

Some people behaves as if they don't have female relatives at home
All women on earth are someone's sister

I would have suggest one funny punishment for him
He should be locked in a room of wild daisies ( I mean wild females)
And those females should rape him...the punishment sounds funny right but if this man survives twenty four hours then know my name is not slawomir

As keyboarding is your way so also nude pics is his way.

The people you bombed during the course of your keyboard are someone's relatives as well

Have you ever for once thought that you make your clients who might have trust you at first cry?

If truly you're an unethical keyboard Lord I think you and the man belong to the same hustling in different mode of operation Sir.

And as regards your judgement, Jesus says

Let the saint first cast the stone

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Globad(f): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
ppogba:

Cheers

You don't banter but you were the one that forced the first salvo at me.

You're in the wrong but you're too egoistic to admit it

Get it into your dense skull: there's a world of difference between pleading for leniency and getting leniency

It's not automatic to get it but a wise defence attorney will still plead for it anyway

Is this too much for you to understand?
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Good news.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by CaptainFM1: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
xristos:

dont be quick to use the word scam...it's just an advert attention

It's just a play too.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by ppogba: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Globad:

You can now see how dumb you are

You made a blunder. You claimed that I said that I didn't say. I corrected you and pointed it out to you

On the basis of a very faulty assumption, you claimed that I may have lied about my gender.

You called me Okija whatever.

Having pointed out your errors and manifest foolishness, rather than admit and possibly apologize, you scurried off, while insinuating non existent bullying, with your tail between your wobbly legs

Your lexicon will serve you well at the village square I still insist.
Come back when you are ready to argue substance.

" Tail between wobbly legs". Clap for yourself.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Globad(f): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
ppogba:

Your lexicon will serve you well at the village square I still insist.
Come back when you are ready to argue substance.

" Tail between wobbly legs". Clap for yourself.

Admit your error!

You committed a blunder
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by delpee(f): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thank you Lord! He's so heartless.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by ppogba: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Globad:

You don't banter but you were the one that forced the first salvo at me.

You're in the wrong but you're too egoistic to admit it

Get it into your dense skull: there's a world of difference between pleading for leniency and getting leniency

It's not automatic to get it but a wise defence attorney will still plead for it anyway

Is this too much for you to understand?

Compress your response into just one.
Or are you responding after consultation?
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Globad(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
ppogba:

Compress your response into just one.
Or are you responding after consultation?

How is the number of response your headache?

How is consultation your problem?

Address the issue and stop beating about the bush

Admit your error
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Peterpanny: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Macphenson:
This guy is an ass hole
sick fckuing ass hole
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by ablejesus26(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mercury12:
please do yourself a favor and locate the nearest psychiatric hospital asap... Na to enter market naked remain for u now undecided

Shut up.
Are You not shameless??

You boldly beat Your chest as a tribalist!,one whose only passion in life is to do senseless tribal hate on nairaland, In this century
Something must be fundamentally wrong with you.

Shameless man.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by OsinAmaka: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Why blurring his face, did he blurred the face of the lady she posted online?
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by isabi2lof: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Very ugly thing , good for him.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by vislabraye(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by broadman20: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omenlon:
if you are hungry without any money to eat, go to any construction site around your area to engage yourself meaningfully, not coming here to disturb us with your frustrations.

Hahahaha!

I wish I'm Nigeria now I would have feed you and your family sincerely speaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Poisons Baby To Divorce Wife / Nigerians Arrested In South Africa For Printing Fake Currency Notes (Video) / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.