Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos (34810 Views)

Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / NDLEA Arrests Lagos Drug Baron, Seizes Cocaine, Millions Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by HRMK: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
ANOTHER IGBO! HABA! NAWA OOOOOOOOO........
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by CJStarz: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Absolutely devoid of wisdom. Very rascally of him. Let him do the time. Ur Mama no raise you well. Ur papa no teach you to respect women!
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Cantonese: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
ppogba:

Your lexicon will serve you well at the village square I still insist.
Come back when you are ready to argue substance.

" Tail between wobbly legs". Clap for yourself.

Please cut off the quarrel. You two were making clarifications and we wanted to learn.
Can you please continue without the insults?
Cheers.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Cantonese: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Globad:

You don't banter but you were the one that forced the first salvo at me.

You're in the wrong but you're too egoistic to admit it

Get it into your dense skull: there's a world of difference between pleading for leniency and getting leniency

It's not automatic to get it but a wise defence attorney will still plead for it anyway

Is this too much for you to understand?

Please cut off the quarrel. You two were making clarifications and we wanted to learn.
Cheers.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Segzy19: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Let him go and join his brother in Kirikiri
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by BabbanBura(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Exceed15: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Idiot.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Amakayuruba: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bad Igbo man with evil mind
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by Globad(f): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
Cantonese:

Cheers.

Thanks but did you notice that he started the unnecessary onslaught, attempted to bully and when even I clarified the issue, he abandoned the matter?

Again, thanks
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by onome2013: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ugly heartless, wicked human being. All those yantch wey you don enter, go destroy you , as you want destroy people image

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by grandstar(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one
Perfect
Just dey blackmail and bill them women
Ladies be careful out there...know who you dey bang

Some people behaves as if they don't have female relatives at home
All women on earth are someone's sister

I would have suggest one funny punishment for him
He should be locked in a room of wild daisies ( I mean wild females)
And those females should rape him...the punishment sounds funny right but if this man survives twenty four hours then know my name is not slawomir

He should be tied up naked and should very pelted with rotten eggs, tomatoes and so much more!
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by pooozeee(m): 1:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Abeg, They should just dash him 10 years imprisonment.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by toloohthegreat: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2023
I'm not sure u see my moniker is inflection of Tolulope?

Hisses. Calm down!

ppogba:

If a lawyer could be demanding an apology from JAMB, I see no reason why you can not do same for.this your kindred.

We can understand.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by toloohthegreat: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2023
Delinquent and uncouth buccal discharge! You can say what you mean to say without a banter...little boy...fine but unrefined!

Maize247:
While do we always have idiotss like you on the forum.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by AfonjaScud: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
Globad:
The scoundrel was running for nothing

It would have been better for him to turn in himself.

It would have been a good basis for his lawyer to ask for leniency on his certain jail term

But looks like he has more leg muscle (to run) than brain muscle (to reason)

That's why he sexes like a maniac - three hours at a stretch.
Re: Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one
Perfect
Just dey blackmail and bill them women
Ladies be careful out there...know who you dey bang

Some people behaves as if they don't have female relatives at home
All women on earth are someone's sister

I would have suggest one funny punishment for him
He should be locked in a room of wild daisies ( I mean wild females)
And those females should rape him...the punishment sounds funny right but if this man survives twenty four hours then know my name is not slawomir
make they handover the man to you make you punish am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! / Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.