Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pictures Of How Anambra Residents Ran Today In The Southeast Marathon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of How Anambra Residents Ran Today In The Southeast Marathon (2811 Views)

Soludo Launches Phone Lines For Anambra Residents To Report Insecurity / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of How Anambra Residents Ran Today In The Southeast Marathon by Seefinish: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Jobless people like this op are the people who will come online to mock Igbos and after then go the nearby igbo's man provision shop and beg to buy good on credit
Re: Pictures Of How Anambra Residents Ran Today In The Southeast Marathon by RockHard: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Ibos are enjoying their sit-at-home so make we free them abeg. Na hin make one of my Onitsh-based Ibo friend tell me say, 'This sit-at-home will favour me and my family '. 🤐
Re: Pictures Of How Anambra Residents Ran Today In The Southeast Marathon by adekolaelect(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2023
grandstar:

Better safe than sorry. A few successful attacks here and there is enough to ruffle the residents.
why are they running away from their product? At least non of those citizen ever come out to condemn IPOB and it's activity. It is the time to reap what they sow.
Re: Pictures Of How Anambra Residents Ran Today In The Southeast Marathon by tinsel: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124274226:

They came to test the resolve of ndi Anambra. Again, they failed. Pictures and videos of the errant criminals apprehended by men of the Anambra security forces is heartwarming. They are already singing like the canary bird to the security forces.

They came today and got more than they ever bargained. Anambra since Monday has called the bluff of the ragtag marauders, going about their lawful businesses under the full protection of the State Security forces.

Let's state again, that no one should test the resolve of the people, especially ndi Anambra who have resolved to protect their homeland at all cost.

Many thanks to our gallant security forces. Today was another big win!

-- Mazi Ejimofor Opara, KSM
Why are we still obeying the Monday sit-at-home? I need an answer please and not insults.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Scared: Begs Atiku For Forgiveness! / Nigerian Navy Acquires New Warships To Face Niger Delta / Delta Partners US Varsity On Kidney Transplant Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.