Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe (19508 Views)

NNPCL To Complete Warri Refinery Q1 2024 / NNPCL To Inaugurate AKK Gas Pipeline December / NNPCL To Cut Fuel Import From August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Stoplying: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Believeintruth:

I am not concerned about Algeria's allegiance but in an economic standpoint they will make so much money from both Niger and Nigeria on that pipeline so economically it is stupid project with a poor ROI.
I was only correcting your mistake about Algeria being an ally of France. If you can use the correction to rethink your write up then that would be a positive thing.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by obailala(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude shut up please. You are just playing propaganda here and your eye service stinks. The trans Sahara pipeline concept was designed in the Buhari administration even if past administrations muted the idea. But even at that it still remained a pipe dream because of the issue of how countries will tax for gas that passes through the pipeline as it charts through their countries.
Once agains just shut up abeg
Oga I wouldnt waste more precious time arguing with an ignorant person who thinks the Trans Saharan Gas Pipeline was a project conceived by Buhari. Your criticism of the project is obviously from a sentimental angle - "it is a Buhari project so therefore i must criticise it".

No further comments from me!
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Stoplying:

I was only correcting your mistake about Algeria being an ally of France. If you can use the correction to rethink your write up then that would be s positive thing.

Show me where Algeria has shown aggression towards France in the last 10 years. If the pipe from Algier goes to Europe it is clearly Marseille that it will terminate in.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Stoplying: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Believeintruth:

Show me where Algeria has shown aggression towards France in the last 10 years. If the pipe from Algier goes to Europe it is clearly Marseille that it will terminate in.
I'm not entering a "debate", feel free to continue your line of thoughts if you don't want my correction, hopefully I helped someone else with my correction.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
obailala:
Oga I wouldnt waste more precious time arguing with an ignorant person who thinks the Trans Saharan Gas Pipeline was a project conceived by Buhari. Your criticism of the project is obviously from a sentimental angle - "it is a Buhari project so therefore i must criticise it".

No further comments from me!

Oga stop trying to use imaginary sentiments to gaslight me. My point is clear on this, from an economic standpoint and business strategic standpoint, the project is a very stupid idea. I would rather opt for the subsea route, where countries like Senegal, Gambia and Cote d'ivorie can tap from that pipeline and we will make additional money from supplying gas and control the supply in West Africa beyond Ghana, all the way to Europe via Spain, Morocco corridor. It is shorter and less risky to disruptions from Tuareg rebels and islamists in the Sahel region.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Stoplying:

I'm not entering a "debate", feel free to continue your line of thoughts if you don't want my correction, hopefully I helped someone else with my correction.

I am also not entering a debate with you I want to correct you. I dare you to show me where Algeria and France showed aggression in foreign policy and bilateral cooperation in the last 10 years.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Stoplying: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Believeintruth:

I am also not entering a debate with you I want to correct you. I dare you to show me where Algeria and France showed aggression in foreign policy and bilateral cooperation in the last 10 years.
No time to waste with you.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Stoplying:

No time to waste with you.

Same here with me
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by obailala(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga stop trying to use imaginary sentiments to gaslight me. My point is clear on this, from an economic standpoint and business strategic standpoint, the project is a very stupid idea. I would rather opt for the subsea route, where countries like Senegal, Gambia and Cote d'ivorie can tap from that pipeline and we will make additional money from supplying gas and control the supply in West Africa beyond Ghana, all the way to Europe via Spain, Morocco corridor. It is shorter and less risky to disruptions from Tuareg rebels and islamists in the Sahel region.
Lol... Subsea pipeline route is shorter than an onshore route? ...The kind of things we deal with on Nairaland!

Longest subsea pipeline ever built is roughly 1200km... but you want a poor Nigeria to break a GWR by building an over 6000km subsea pipeline with money plucked from trees? The people who did feasibility studies and chose the more practical and achievable onshore route must all be idiots indeed! Perhaps we should borrow from 3 future generations to achieve this feat...
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
obailala:
Lol... Subsea pipeline route is shorter than an onshore route? ...The kind of things we deal with on Nairaland!

Longest subsea pipeline ever built is roughly 1200km... but you want a poor Nigeria to break a GWR by building an over 6000km subsea pipeline with money plucked from trees? The people who did feasibility studies and chose the more practical and achievable onshore route must all be idiots indeed! Perhaps we should borrow from 3 future generations to achieve this feat...

Oga stop being dense. It is shorter by running a substantial pipeline from Warri to Morocco. And by the way it is not 6000km make u take am easy to lie. I have busted your lies that is why you are pained. Try and have sense abeg, stop defending rubbish policies.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
obailala:

To dispel your lies read this below.

https://www.offshore-technology.com/news/morocco-pipeline-nigerian-gas/#:~:text=Morocco%20is%20planning%20to%20build,countries%20and%20extending%20to%20Europe.

The distance is less than 2000km about 1500km approx.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
obailala:

When you want to lie,please lie with finesse stop making yourself appear ridiculous. Nigeria to Morocco pipeline with a spur yo Spain via Gibraltar is 1500km approx. But the transaharan pipeline is 4128km even the cost outlay is not economically smart. That was why it was never revived until daddy Bubu signed the PIB for dubious reasons.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by obailala(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga stop being dense. It is shorter by running a substantial pipeline from Warri to Morocco. And by the way it is not 6000km make u take am easy to lie. I have busted your lies that is why you are pained. Try and have sense abeg, stop defending rubbish policies.
Believeintruth:

To dispel your lies read this below.

https://www.offshore-technology.com/news/morocco-pipeline-nigerian-gas/#:~:text=Morocco%20is%20planning%20to%20build,countries%20and%20extending%20to%20Europe.

The distance is less than 2000km about 1500km approx.

Believeintruth:

When you want to lie,please lie with finesse stop making yourself appear ridiculous. Nigeria to Morocco pipeline with a spur yo Spain via Gibraltar is 1500km approx. But the transaharan pipeline is 4128km even the cost outlay is not economically smart. That was why it was never revived until daddy Bubu signed the PIB for dubious reasons.
Oga take a look at the image below... So if someone comes to you and tells you the Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline (TSGP) is 4128km and that the Nigeria Morocco Gas Pipeline (NMGP) is 1500km, you will just swallow that without applying any wisdom or common sense? ... So you think a pipeline which runs through the entire coast from west to northern Africa is shorter than a pipeline which literally goes straight from point-to-point? ...And with this level of reasoning, you think I'm the one who's dense? Kaii!

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 3:22am On Jul 10, 2023
obailala:

Oga take a look at the image below... So if someone comes to you and tells you the Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline (TSGP) is 4128km and that the Nigeria Morocco Gas Pipeline (NMGP) is 1500km, you will just swallow that without applying any wisdom or common sense? ... So you think a pipeline which runs through the entire coast from west to northern Africa is shorter than a pipeline which literally goes straight from point-to-point? ...And with this level of reasoning, you think I'm the one who's dense? Kaii!

Oga did you read the links or you just want to play propaganda. Oga stop trying to be dense I repeat stop this stupid games. The Nigeria Morocco pipeline is still the most profitable. You failed to add that there is already an existing pipeline to Ghana supplying gas so the pipeline to Morocco will continue from Ghana. Hence the short distance and the savings. Oga you think you are smart in lying. Dude try and have sense and stop being dense. Again you mischievously stopped the pipeline map at Algeria but continually drew the Morocco pipeline to Spain. Oga stop the manipulative games it doesn't work the profitable pipeline is the Morocco pipeline as it will tap from the West African gas pipeline and Nigeria will still make money as the principal gas supplier for the whole of West Africa. All the way to Morocco. The EU will have to send a trunk line to Morocco from Spain to Gibraltar. Oga stop playing mischief abeg
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by obailala(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga did you read the links or you just want to play propaganda. Oga stop trying to be dense I repeat stop this stupid games. The Nigeria Morocco pipeline is still the most profitable. You failed to add that there is already an existing pipeline to Ghana supplying gas so the pipeline to Morocco will continue from Ghana. Hence the short distance and the savings. Oga you think you are smart in lying. Dude try and have sense and stop being dense. Again you mischievously stopped the pipeline map at Algeria but continually drew the Morocco pipeline to Spain. Oga stop the manipulative games it doesn't work the profitable pipeline is the Morocco pipeline as it will tap from the West African gas pipeline and Nigeria will still make money as the principal gas supplier for the whole of West Africa. All the way to Morocco. The EU will have to send a trunk line to Morocco from Spain to Gibraltar. Oga stop playing mischief abeg
Chaii... the only people I pity are the people who worked their asses out to send you to school.

So after you saw that map I posted, your brain still believes that a straight pipeline to Algeria is almost 3 times the length of a curved pipeline to Morocco? All because you saw it in a LINK? So at your age you cannot apply common sense because you saw something in a LINK? So if a LINK tells you the distance from Lagos to Newyork is 100 km, you no fit apply common sense judgement?

You say the pipeline stops at Algeria; YES the TSGP will stop at Algeria cos there's already an existing interconnector pipeline from Algeria to Spain. Same with Morocco, yes there's an existing pipeline up to Ghana already; but looking at that map illustration, if you still think a pipeline from Ghana to Algeria is almost 3 times shorter than one from Nigeria straight to Algeria, then there's really a problem with your IQ.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2023
obailala:
Chaii... the only people I pity are the people who worked their asses out to send you to school.

So after you saw that map I posted, your brain still believes that a straight pipeline to Algeria is almost 3 times the length of a curved pipeline to Morocco? All because you saw it in a LINK? So at your age you cannot apply common sense because you saw something in a LINK? So if a LINK tells you the distance from Lagos to Newyork is 100 km, you no fit apply common sense judgement?

You say the pipeline stops at Algeria; YES the TSGP will stop at Algeria cos there's already an existing interconnector pipeline from Algeria to Spain. Same with Morocco, yes there's an existing pipeline up to Ghana already; but looking at that map illustration, if you still think a pipeline from Ghana to Algeria is almost 3 times shorter than one from Nigeria straight to Algeria, then there's really a problem with your IQ.

You think you can manipulate me to insult you, it is your parents that are ashamed and embarassed with how useless you have become. You want to be a mischievious person, you only ended the diagram of the Tran Sahara pipeline in Algeria, but you continued to Spain for the Nigeria to Morocco pipeline to sell and agenda. I dare you to show us the extension of the pipeline from Tamnaraset to Europe. You are not smart at all.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2023
obailala:

Again you are liar spain is very far from Algeria the closest european country to Algeria is France. You really don't know how to Lie. Again with the morocco pipe route you put to spain are you now lying that there is no pipeline from Morocco to Spain via Gibraltar?
Oga i think you are the one with a low IQ and you are an embarassment to your parents that sent you to school.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by obailala(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

You think you can manipulate me to insult you, it is your parents that are ashamed and embarassed with how useless you have become. You want to be a mischievious person, you only ended the diagram of the Tran Sahara pipeline in Algeria, but you continued to Spain for the Nigeria to Morocco pipeline to sell and agenda. I dare you to show us the extension of the pipeline from Tamnaraset to Europe. You are not smart at all.
Believeintruth:

Again you are liar spain is very far from Algeria the closest european country to Algeria is France. You really don't know how to Lie. Again with the morocco pipe route you put to spain are you now lying that there is no pipeline from Morocco to Spain via Gibraltar?
Oga i think you are the one with a low IQ and you are an embarassment to your parents that sent you to school.
My apologies for insulting you; but you know it's really difficult educating people who appear to have learning difficulties; moreso when the inability to learn is intentionally driven by sentiments.

I've given up on your inability to apply common sense. If you still want to stubbornly insist that a curved route is 3 times shorter than a straight line route, then be my guest and keep embarrassing youself.

I will drop this here just for the benefit of others reading through this thread who may genuinely seek info (not for people who just want to argue blindly). The entire length of the Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline (NMGP) is about 7000 km, not 1500 km as you claim; there's no way a circular route will be shorter than a straight line.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/554358-what-the-nigeria-morocco-gas-pipeline-project-will-do-for-africa-mele-kyari.html

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Stoplying: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

Stop being stvpid, the straight line is the shortest. That is secondary school level mathematics.
This is why I refuse to debate people on nairaland, most of you don't follow logic and lack entry level education, yet you keep arguing while you know nothing, just like fanatics.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by obailala(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

Ahh, I didnt even see the bomb you dropped here. So you have active internet connection to type these comments here, but you couldn't simply check your map to see which European country is closest to Algeria before you rushed to type this rubbish? .... Chaii !! grin grin cheesy cheesy

And by the way, the over 4000 km Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline runs from Warri Nigeria to the Hassi R'Mel gas hub in Algeria; it does not extend to Spain because there are already several existing interconnector pipelines from Algeria to Spain. Likewise the 7000 km pipeline to Morocco will terminate at Morocco (it doesnt need to extend to Spain cos interconnector pipelines already exist between Morocco and Spain).

If after taking a look at the images below, you still come back to embarass yourself, then e no go beta for the ritualist and jazzman wey use your brain like this! grin cheesy

https://www.spglobal.com/commodityinsights/en/market-insights/latest-news/natural-gas/062122-algeria-niger-nigeria-pledge-acceleration-of-work-on-trans-saharan-gas-link

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
obailala:

My apologies for insulting you; but you know it's really difficult educating people who have learning difficulties; moreso when the inability to learn is intentionally driven by sentiments.

I've given up on your inability to apply common sense. If you still want to stubbornly insist that a curved route is 3 times shorter than a straight line route, then be my guest and keep fooling youself.

Stop being an a***shole, from the pipeline map in Morocco Nigeria can be positioned to get far more value than the trans sahara pipeline. Nigeria will make far more from supplying other West African countries

I will drop this here just for the benefit of others reading through this thread who may genuinely seek info (not for people who just want to argue blindly). The entire length of the Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline (NMGP) is about 7000 km, not 1500 km as you dumbly claim; there's no way a circular route will be shorter than a straight line.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/554358-what-the-nigeria-morocco-gas-pipeline-project-will-do-for-africa-mele-kyari.html
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
obailala:
Ahh, I didnt even see the bomb you dropped here. So you have active internet connection to type these comments here, but you couldn't simply check your map to see which European country is closest to Algeria before you rushed to type this rubbish? .... Chaii !! grin grin cheesy cheesy

And by the way, the over 4000 km Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline runs from Warri Nigeria to the Hassi R'Mel gas hub in Algeria; it does not extend to Spain because there are already several existing interconnector pipelines from Algeria to Spain. Likewise the 7000 km pipeline to Morocco will terminate at Morocco (it doesnt need to extend to Spain cos interconnector pipelines already exist between Morocco and Spain).

If after taking a look at the images below, you still come back to embarass yourself, then e no go beta for the ritualist and jazzman wey use your brain like this! grin cheesy

https://www.spglobal.com/commodityinsights/en/market-insights/latest-news/natural-gas/062122-algeria-niger-nigeria-pledge-acceleration-of-work-on-trans-saharan-gas-link

calculate the total distance and add it to the trans saharan pipeline and please add all the branches of the pipeline, you must be a fool and your parents must have regretted birthing a cretin like you
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
obailala:

you are not a good liar, you are saying it is 7,000km from premium times that is good with lies. the distance is 5,000km

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by obailala(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

calculate the total distance and add it to the trans saharan pipeline and please add all the branches of the pipeline, you must be a fool and your parents must have regretted birthing a cretin like you
Kaii... Weyrey still has the confidence to come spew more trash without shame...

You win abeg; I dey office!
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
obailala:

That is why you are compound dunce without brain. you are clearly the one who Jazzman suspended his brain that is why you are only fit for telling lies and propaganda. Premium times is who you are referring to for lies. The true distance for the pipeline from Nigeria to Morocco is 5,000km and with connections to more countries which will give Nigeria more value than Trans Sahara pipeline.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Dafresh: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Believeintruth: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
obailala:
Kaii... Weyrey still has the confidence to come spew more trash without shame...

You win abeg; I dey office!

Oga i am also in the office, i just came out from a meeting where we charted deals i am not like you who is messing up with an NHS contractor in UK lying that you are in office. Oga stop using premium times to spew lies. Nigeria-Morroco pipeline is 5,000km long...... you this idiot think you are better than me because internet makes fools like you think you matter
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Stoplying: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga i am also in the office, i just came out from a meeting where we charted deals i am not like you who is messing up with an NHS contractor in UK lying that you are in office. Oga stop using premium times to spew lies. Nigeria-Morroco pipeline is 5,000km long...... you this idiot think you are better than me because internet makes fools like you think you matter
He wasn't boasting about being in the office, he was telling you he was at work in order to explain to you that he doesn't have time for you because he were at work.
You are definitely a jobless person and that is understandable given your low level of qualification. Although I have met people just as unqualified as you who had well paying jobs, but generally they didn't argue as much when they were wrong. Also you seem to have some sort of complex of inferiority and that is seen with the fact you always try to match what others are saying ( I told you I didn't have time for you, you said "same here"; he tells you he is at work, you claim you are also at work).
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by obailala(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

you are not a good liar, you are saying it is 7,000km from premium times that is good with lies. the distance is 5,000km

Believeintruth:

That is why you are compound dunce without brain. you are clearly the one who Jazzman suspended his brain that is why you are only fit for telling lies and propaganda. Premium times is who you are referring to for lies. The true distance for the pipeline from Nigeria to Morocco is 5,000km and with connections to more countries which will give Nigeria more value than Trans Sahara pipeline.
Believeintruth:

Ohh! so it's now 5000 km, no longer 1500km? ... Guy you tough well well! But I'm glad that your brain is finally now able to process the commonsensical information, albeit after a gruelling 24 hours... We're making progress! grin

Meanwhile, is Algeria still closer to France than Spain on your map?... I just want to check something. grin

Anyway, now that you agree that its 5000km and not 1500km, I implore you to go back and read through the reports you just read to get proper details. The offshore segment of the pipeline between Nigeria and Morocco is 5300 km (some sites quote 5600km), while there's a 1700 km onshore section within Morocco; but full length of the pipeline (onshore + offshore) is about 7000km. If PREMIUM TIMES is your problem, here is the same report by THISDAY and some other non-Nigerian sites:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/14/nnpcl-set-to-sign-7000km-gas-pipeline-contract-with-morocco-west-african-countries
https://www.upstreamonline.com/field-development/worley-lands-feed-contract-for-7000-km-gas-pipeline-between-nigeria-and-morocco/2-1-1207970
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2022/04/348600/nigeria-morocco-pipeline-australias-worley-to-conduct-feasibility-study
https://www.offshore-mag.com/pipelines/article/14277312/worley-performing-feed-for-recordlength-west-africa-offshore-pipeline

Black man! make una try dey read make oyibo no dey yab us abeg!

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Stoplying: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
I oppose the trans-saharan pipeline because it is stupid and not worth it.
It is a direct confrontation with the country with the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world. And it will pass through the land of one of Russia's biggest allies (Algeria), and Algeria is also a gaz producing nation which will make Nigeria pay a some of money big enough to make it worth it for Algeria. That will make the investment unworthy for Nigeria.
Niger is a very unstable country, flooded with mercenaries and terrorists, Algeria has its own load of terrorists, those groups might blow the investment up, or Russian military might do it.

If Nigeria and Russia went to war tomorrow, do you guys believe anybody in the west will give a penny about the number of casualties in Nigeria? They would be happy that Russia is wasting its bombs on Nigerians instead of Ukrainians.

Not to mention that as soon as Russia and the west reconcile, the Nigerian pipeline will be sidelined by the west in favour of the very cheap Russian gas.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
This should drastically reduce price of gas domestically. Nigerians must benefit from these investment and these wealth coming in, a rich country like Nigeria, the people deserve welfare packages and subsidies in healthcare, public transportation, education, shelter and accomodation and power costs. The wealth of the country is not for politicians alone to enjoy.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Stoplying: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
This should drastically reduce price of gas domestically.
If you reduce price of gas domestically then the neighbours will use your gas for their black market and you will end up making the neighbours rich at the detriment of your people whom you want to help. It is just like the subsidy in which all the neighbours were getting fat on Nigerian stupidity while also endlessly claiming all Nigerians were drug dealers and terrorists.

What Nigeria should do is create social benefits for Nigerians (proven Nigerians) in need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere / Ebonyi Will Welcome Buhari – Umahi Insists / Apapa Gridlock: Lagos To Takeover Presidential Taskforce's Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.