Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners (17925 Views)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners / Governor Fayemi Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners, Talks Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Amoo89: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: : https://abntv.com.ng/news/gov-otti-assigns-portfolios-to-abia-newly-sworn-in-commissioners-full-list/

Please tell him he did not add Hausa and Yoruba man in the list
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by yak(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Theboss001:
Otti no time to waste
PH road needs serious immediate attention
My papa get plenty land for there, let them begin to appreciate cause of good motorable roads.

Unfortunately, I don't think he can touch that PH road because it's federal road. I wish we can abolish this federal road issues
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by BentizilL: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Yes 19 of 19 Igbo…. RESPECT OUR CULTURE…. Abia is not a no mans land….. Otti is full Igbo and is not bringing in OPC to Abia……

Sounds familiar right?

Tell your folks that East/Midwest/Middle Belt have been watching since 1970…. The gig is up to your tribalist AND BROKEN propaganda…

Our eyes don shine well well…..

Thanks Blackie…
Why you like atttachee like this?? Are you afraid to stand alone. cheesy

No drag my Midwest join una madness...
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Lastborn0074: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alex Otti is a serious man who knows what to do and how to do it. It doesn't take a long time to do what is needful. The things he has done so far places him above other governors for now. Congratulations the people's governor.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by ChiefS(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
They do it for their future political ambitions not for one Nigeria.
LegendHero:

Why do you want a Yoruba to be appointed in far away Abia bro?

There is nothing bad in Otti appointing only Igbo because that space is Igbo land.

We Yoruba should rather talk to our own mumu governors doing eye service who foolishly appoint other tribe as commissioners all in a bid to look One Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by spencekat(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
Late Sen.Chukwumerije's son made the list
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by TriCee: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
He no even give any time for lobbyists. Way to go.
Someone that is ready to work should have prepared this since announcement of results.
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by APCNig: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
I can see 5 Yorubas and 3 Hausas in the list.

Very accommodating governor
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by APCNig: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:
The first to appoint will end up as the best to perform

Abia people rejoice for your time has come for your light to shine

No mind the tribalism crusader above, how many Yorubas are tax payers in Abia?
You want to give critical appointment to herbal medicine hawkers abi na motor electricians and masons? Take the challenge and start competing with others

Abia is destined for bad governance. Check the history of the state
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Tzar(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
No Yoruba here o!
But some people will want to claim positions in Yoruba land!
Metrix147:

Source: : https://abntv.com.ng/news/gov-otti-assigns-portfolios-to-abia-newly-sworn-in-commissioners-full-list/
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by ayo2008: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Osilama1: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
mcgodison2531:
Do you know how much non indigenes generate in Lagos state
u guys are hypocrites that they generate anything doesn't warrant the appointment self cos Nigeria Still uses origin status.. but look at what u put up asking other States for inclusion turn to wetin is generated.. it's is well with Ina sha...
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by OJojossy10: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Environment and urban renewal, And the guy in the works department, you guys are going to be the first ambassador of this government.
Enough clean up to be done. Start ur work immediately pls.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by LALABOSS(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Can you imagine. Not a single yoruba on this list. Na to come Lagos come dey yarn nonsense be their way

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Chukazu: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegendHero:

There is nothing bad in Otti appointing only Igbo because that space is Igbo land.

We Yoruba should rather talk to our own mumu governors doing eye service who foolishly appoint other tribe as commissioners all in a bid to look One Nigerian.

Appointment should be based on what a people and group bring to the table.

Apart from Lagos that has Igbo been appointed in positions, for their obvious contribution and impact, have you seen such happened in any other state of south west?

What do other tribes contribute to South east development that requires their appointment?

Ladi Akeredolu of Channels TV has been appointed as head of Enugu Broadcasting corporation, did you see us complaining?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Loonyy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Otti
Ministry of works issorite oooooh

No new Names on d list

Na still recycled men

If u know

Sure u know
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by beyondPen(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
That was how you all were gallivanting when soludo was newly appointed.

Now the same thing.

Instead to allow them to work first before hailing your Eastern leaders

But their orgasm will always rise to the rising of the sun.

This is what happens when the majority of Easterners forfeit their education for business
They can easily be deceived

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
Where is my name on that list?

This is discrimination, PA Lamidi Apapa must hear this?
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by CJStarz: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Abia,not abia. Thank you.✌️

Novarisammy2:
abia will be great again
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Dittodat: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
MadamExcellency:
No Yoruba or Hausa?
They can't give what they expect from others.
Pathetic hypocrites.
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegendHero:

Chief tribalist and tribal warlord i dey hail o.

The world is going international while people like you are determined to crawl back into the hole of tribalism.

You see the world through the lenses of tribe.

Kudos.
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Ajamzy: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Let them go and generate the same revenue in their state. You telling me if I know how Igbo's generate in Lagos and southwest. Bigot Ipob followers.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Ajamzy: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
So a Chinese premier will appoint a Dutch?
Mugu
Skyview01:

Chief tribalist and tribal warlord i dey hail o.

The world is going international while people like you are determined to crawl back into the hole of tribalism.

You see the world through the lenses of tribe.

Kudos.
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by truthhurtsnaira: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
stuffs2002:
Very BIGOTED appointments

There are Igbos holding positions in other regions but no one from other region will be allowed to hold even the most insignificant position in any South East state.

Respect our culture Mr MAN….. We dont want OPC in Abia…

Abi…. We learn from una….

Anyway tell BALLA BULLU to do his cabinet nah… what’s the delay? UK no clear the list or what
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ajamzy:
So a Chinese premier will appoint a Dutch?
Mugu

Are Chinese and Dutch in the same country?

Your brain don fry oga tribalist!

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Theboss001: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
yak:

Unfortunately, I don't think he can touch that PH road because it's federal road. I wish we can abolish this federal road issues

That particular ph road is not any federal road.
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by stuffs2002: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Respect our culture Mr MAN….. We dont want OPC in Abia…

Abi…. We learn from una….

Anyway tell BALLA BULLU to do his cabinet nah… what’s the delay? UK no clear the list or what

Who be una
Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Raxxye(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2023
I'm excited that my very own erudite lecturer, Prof. Joel Ogbonna is on the list. Prof. Ogbonna is "good" in every sense of the word. His leadership and work at the World Bank Centre of Excellence in Oilfield Chemicals Research, University of Port Harcourt, makes him stand tall.
He is a good man. God bless him and Abia State abundantly!

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by Vision101(m): 2:01am On Jul 08, 2023
You are even talking of Yoruba and Hausa. Oti can never appoint any Ibo from another state no matter how competent the person might be.

Abia was calved from the old imo state. Some imo indegenes in the old imo civil service were sent to abia. Abia government sacked all of them.

We complain so much about how others hate us but we don't talk how we hate ourselves. We are not accommodating to our brothers and other tribes.

If we go to other people's environment we will like to dominate them but our hearts are not broad enough to welcome others. That's why other tribes don't settle in our area.

I have said it to some of our people that no group developes their place alone. You must make your place condusive for others to come in. This is lacking in igboland. Dangote can never invest in igboland. Oya attack me.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners by DellaGold: 2:33am On Jul 08, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Yes 19 of 19 Igbo…. RESPECT OUR CULTURE…. Abia is not a no mans land….. Otti is full Igbo and is not bringing in OPC to Abia……

Sounds familiar right?

Tell your folks that East/Midwest/Middle Belt have been watching since 1970…. The gig is up to your tribalist AND BROKEN propaganda…

Our eyes don shine well well…..

Thanks Blackie…

I join in thanking the blackie too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Successful Strikes Against Boko Haram Terrorists / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / VP Osinbajo And Wife Attend 2017 Aso Villa Christmas Concert - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.