Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How To Make People Have Uncontrollable Urge To Buy Whatever Product Your Selling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make People Have Uncontrollable Urge To Buy Whatever Product Your Selling (179 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Uncontrollable Urge For Sex Ruined My Life—woman Cries Out / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make People Have Uncontrollable Urge To Buy Whatever Product Your Selling by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
How I was Able To Move From A Struggling Business Owner With Zero Online Presence To Making Over 120 to 400 Sales Of any Product On The Online Space With This Simple System

Here is a simple system that makes me at least 120 sales a month on the internet.

I have used this 3 step system to sell a lot of things online,

from an anti-aging cream

to a JBL speaker,

Laptops, Phones

& even online courses

I have also shared this system with people and they have used it to sell their own products too.

Today I want to share it with you.

It is easy to build out, and we usually set everything up in 3 simple steps.

Step 1: Create a very persuasive video explaining why people need your product.

Step 2: Upload that Video online

Step 3: Send people to watch the video.

Usually when we use ads to send 100 persons to watch the video, 96 people may leave the video without buying.

But that is NOT a problem.

…because the remaining 4 buys. Sometimes more, up to 5, 6 or even 10 sales. But the worst case scenario is 4 sales.

And In 30 days, if we keep that 4 sales ‘’worse case scenario’’ constant; we will make 4 sales x 30 days

Which is 120 sales per month.

Let us say we sell a product worth 12,000 naira, 120 sales will mean

12,000 naira x 120 sales

Which is equal to 1.4 Million naira in sales.

The big question is - What do We say in Our Persuasive Videos that Make People Buy?

If you run a business on Instagram, whatsapp, you are a course creator, affiliate marketer, or sell wigs, skin care or fashion items…no matter what you sell, so far it is online

And you want to learn how to set this system up yourself…and start using it to sell out your products, I have set up a full training to breakdown everything,

including how I taught a trader at trade fair market lagos this 3 step system,

how he set it up in one day…

and exactly how he used it to make 2.4 Million naira on the internet!

After this training You can also copy this system and apply it in your business

This training may get pulled down anytime soon, use the link below or above this video to Watch Now
Click Here To Watch Now

👇👇👇
https://emmysampeter6.systeme.io/trail2

(1) (Reply)

Yes Or Not Day Kiss / For Ladies To Comment / Solar Power Play: Your Guide To Affordable DIY Solar Installation In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.