Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools (26605 Views)

Bandits Killed Over 750 Civilians, Kidnapped 45 From Schools In 2023 / Bandits Have Stopped Students From Schools, Farmers From Farms – Niger State Gov / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by manikspears: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Why then are Rabid chants music to your ears, when events in the SE aren't volatile as your useless Propaganda dictates?

Ogbeni attach your brain behind TINUBUs diapers, he needs to fart more Foolishness into your brain.
grin

No common sense in the BS you wrote, typical of an igbo man and not all of you guys because I have seen many that have wisdom but you see the likes of you are the lots that make people look down on the igbos. I am sure you are an illiterate.
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BiafranPatriot: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
You are crying and after changing moniker..you will still cry again.. grin

Ronu Foolishness is factory fitted
grin

plaindealer:

lol.. oponu.

Your kind of paradise is where your people are enslaved with brutally and deadly terrorist enforced sit at home, where your fathers, mothers and sisters can not go to the market to earn a living without getting shot or beaten, where little school children and their teachers cannot go to School to get an education without getting lashed with koboko ..

The saddest part is the fact that jokers and thoughtless people like you cannot manage and protect Igbo land because you are okay with terrorist in control of Igbo land, you are a spineless coward and a terrorist loving loser..
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BiafranPatriot: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Literacy can Never equate to wisdom.

I am wise (by God's Grace) and you are foolish by your carnal Foolishness

manikspears:

No common sense in the BS you wrote, typical of an igbo man and not all of you guys because I have seen many that have wisdom but you see the likes of you are the lots that make people look down on the igbos. I am sure you are an illiterate.
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by manikspears: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
IGBOs remained steadfast for 3yrs against onslaught from Nations. Can Yoruba land survive for just 2wks?

Useless COWARDs...spits

Go back to your history books and read more about the biafra war and be wiser.

Akintola who is a civilian remained in his house to take on armed men but what did ojukwu do? He ran after wasting people's lives. This shows he was fighting a battle that he was not willing to die for but since there were lots of fools willing to be scape goats he allowed them to die like chickens
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by Nwaajasa: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
This will also pass
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by Austineva2: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
manikspears:

Who are these people feeding you igbos lies ? You just wake up one day and start saying rubbish.

Do the analysis, the rubbish that these idiots are doing is it not the igbo land that it is affecting. This is igbos killing igbos and destroying igbos properties and you are here forming bragging right. Are you daft?
we complain give u? Why are u taking medicine for another man sickness? Man, leave our matter for us we will sort them out inside, hope u get that?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
manikspears:

Who are these people feeding you igbos lies ? You just wake up one day and start saying rubbish.

Do the analysis, the rubbish that these idiots are doing is it not the igbo land that it is affecting. This is igbos killing igbos and destroying igbos properties and you are here forming bragging right. Are you daft?

I really don't think they love or even want Igbo land or maybe they are just used to such self induced calamities, self distruction and collective lousy sense of ownership and self worth.

If you give them Biafra today, it won't survive beyond 24 hours because I see different terrorist factions dividing and controlling the whole of Igbo land ..
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BiafranPatriot: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
It's our Ojukwu not yours.

The North killed MKO Abola
Frustrated Awolowo
Humiliated Diya

The list is endless. What did you do?? nothing. The major thrust is this,... cowards bay like sheep. Have some balls and be ready to die for something meaningful... spits

manikspears:

Go back to your history books and read more about the biafra war and be wiser.

Akintola who is a civilian remained in his house to take on armed men but what did ojukwu do? He ran after wasting people's lives. This shows he was fighting a battle that he was not willing to die for but since there were lots of fools willing to be scape goats he allowed them to die like chickens
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BiafranPatriot: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
The SE, was Never called the Wild Wild East. We all know what Akintola vs Awolowo did. Keep exposing the Foolish responses that are predominantly attached to useless Agbado supporters.

plaindealer:

I really don't think they love or even want Igbo land or maybe they are just used to such self induced calamities, self distruction and collective lousy sense of ownership and self worth.

If you give them Biafra today, it won't survive beyond 24 hours because I see different terrorist factions dividing and controlling the whole of Igbo land ..
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by plaindealer: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
You are crying and after changing moniker..you will still cry again.. grin

Ronu Foolishness is factory fitted
grin

Igbos terrorist lover, a million of you ESN losers cannot make me change or collect another ID just to post or say what I want on the Internet.

Your mothers sis not get to make a living because of terrorists and this clown is still shining and trying to impress me.

Terrorist loving cowards and sit at home slaves..

Now we see why Igbo land is always at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by ba7man(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

More powerful than tinubu and buhari combined...
Buhari and Tinubu could have ordered drones to level the whole southeast in a few days but Simon Ekpa is doing a better job at it.
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by plaindealer: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
The SE, was Never called the Wild Wild East. We all know what Akintola vs Awolowo did. Keep exposing the Foolish responses that are predominantly attached to useless Agbado supporters.

What's this irrelevant and ret5arded nonsense got to do with you terrorists enslaving Igbo land, beating up school children and their teachers, killing your fathers, mothers and sisters, burning up their means of livelihood? It's all agbado and Akintola's fault ..

Den don mix the water you people drink with retardationn.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by ponishah: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Biafman:

99% of Ndi are in support of IPOB, only the criminals that are benefiting from nigeria are afraid of Biafra's freedom. Ifeanyi Uba is a criminal protecting his interest. EFCC is on his neck and he was ordered to fight Simon Ekpa in return for his freedom. Ifeanyi Uba is among the criminals that sold MNK to the enemies. Nnewi people rejected him and sat at home bigtime. The criminal Ifeanyi Uba defrauded Coscharis off millions of dollars and yet he is in serious dept and poor as hell. His nemesis will soo catch up with him. No one fight against Biafra and succeed.
Story from a coward hiding in Lagos. Come and live in ihiala na. Igbo's are now turning against ipob. Ipob and its unknown gunmen have turned southeast into the real zoo.
Just to maintain your sickening self deception, you have conveniently chosen to roast Uba.
Your rubbish propaganda has failed.
So coscharis has now appointed you as his personal solicitor.
Keep deceiving yourself while southeast kids are deprived from sitting g for exams.
You lots are just laughable, I used to love ipob, but they have derailed and have metamorphosed into a terrorist group.

Let me educate you , if you are capable of thinking, ONCE TERRORISM IS BORN INTO A LOCATION, IT IS DIFFICULT TO EXTINGUISH. DONT WORRY, YOU WILL BEG FOR THE FG , USA, UNO TO HELP YOU FIGHT IPOB. SAMBISA AND IHIALA ARE NOW ON SAME PAGE, SOUTHEAST AND AFGHANISTAN ARE NOW ON SAME PAGE.
I wish every state will deport all south east people supporting ipob and sit at home to their villages, so that their support will be hyped.
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BiafranPatriot: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Shameless COWARD.

You had to reply in-message as a weakling. And you claim you don't have multiple Monikers? You are such a weak duncee. Sincerely how are you guys recruited, because it's only FAILUREs that assemble failures like you. Shameless online chest beating COWARD...spits

plaindealer:

Igbos terrorist lover, a million of you ESN losers cannot make me change or collect another ID just to post or say what I want on the Internet.

Your mothers sis not get to make a living because of terrorists and this clown is still shining and trying to impress me.

Terrorist loving cowards and sit at home slaves..

Now we see why Igbo land is always at the bottom of everything in NIGERIA
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BossGerald: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
ba7man:
Buhari and Tinubu could have ordered drones to level the whole southeast in a few days but Simon Ekpa is doing a better job at it.

Lol, level southeast in few day is better...with the dried and rusty brown roofs in your region, it'd be a matter of 30secs

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BossGerald: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ijaya123:

The commander in chief of Igbo, home and abroad.

You're incoherent

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BiafranPatriot: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
See them ... grin

Your people are in BENIN REPUBLIC IDP camps, but your stupid problem is IGBO. Yesterday a foreigner banned a Yoruba priestess in Yoruba land..but your problem is IGBO people. You are a completed disgrace...spits

plaindealer:

What's this irrelevant and ret5arded nonsense got to do with you terrorists enslaving Igbo land, beating up school children and their teachers, killing your fathers, mothers and sisters, burning up their means of livelihood? It's all agbado and Akintola's fault ..

Den don mix the water you people drink with retardationn.

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BossGerald: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
manikspears:

You are daft and that is not an insult, I am just stating the fact. Does the Mondays sit at home still doesn't exist till this week. Don't be foolish,wake up and think. Who is the one holding you in captive here ? Or are you so foolish that you dont know the economic impact the monday sit at home causes. Are you stupid?

Don't just reply think and stop displaying your folly

Oga f*ck you... you really want the major markets in the southeast to open on Mondays so that you can your higher your goons and burn everything down and pin it on UGM or IPOB??

It's never gonna happen, if you really care about the se...your government knows what to do

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BossGerald: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Biafman:

Mechie onu ewu. When Ojukwu led us during nigeria genocide against us which many died, no Igbo mentioned his Nnewi or Anambra heritage. No body told him to take his army to Nnewi or Anambra. Some of you illiterate nigeria slaves are just daft and dumb.

Ị bụ nonentity, keep living in the past and let them keep playing you all.

Senseless people doing sit at home, crippling their economy and killing themselves...sometimes I keep wondering what is happening to some igbo brothers.

I observed that those obsessed with this Biafra shit are the poor, wretched, illiterate and frustrated individuals amongst us.

You can't destroy everyone with you.
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by ba7man(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Lol, level southeast in few day is better...with the dried and rusty brown roofs in your region, it'd be a matter of 30secs
The whole southeast is roughly the size of Oyo.

Apply common sense when commenting next time.
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BossGerald: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
ba7man:
The whole southeast is roughly the size of Oyo.

Apply common sense when commenting next time.

Calm down oga, your dried rusty brown roofs will make it easier and faster, even if its twice the size of russia

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by MelesZanawi: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124279244:

I have no business with Lagos

That's because you are a petty trader hiding under the bed on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by Johnn44: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
beerfraud:
Simon Ekpa is the most powerful Ibo man alive today
He is using Twitter to control 70 million lgbos

what could have happened if he was in Nigeria🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
He would br in jail just like Cownu . Make him mistake step enter naija 🇳🇬🇳🇬first. If e get mind. I wan check something
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by MelesZanawi: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

No wonder your fathers were eating lizards. It seems it affected their ability to produce sensible children.
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by plaindealer: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Shameless COWARD.

You had to reply in-message as a weakling. And you claim you don't have multiple Monikers? You are such a weak duncee. Sincerely how are you guys recruited, because it's only FAILUREs that assemble failures like you. Shameless online chest beating COWARD...spits

While your market mothers were chased like goats from the market where they earn their daily bread. Many mothers and children will go hungry because of terrorists and heartless monsters like you..

Disgusting and dispicable Taliban kpangolo
illiterate terrorists wannabees..

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BiafranPatriot: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Coward...

Our mothers are not in IDP camps ozuor.

Our mothers go to their farms freely

Your father was just kidnapped by FULANi Herdsmen in Owo

Another was killed in YAWE North

Another Yoruba was smashed by the EMIR in ILORIN

Stop replying in-message (coward) ...

Senseless rants of a failed Egbon, who is so useless that even your wife regrets marrying you. Cry Blood...spits

plaindealer:

While your market mothers were chased like goats from the market where they earn their daily bread. Many mothers and children will go hungry because of terrorists and heartless monsters like you..

Disgusting and dispicable Taliban kpangolo
illiterate terrorists wannabees..

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BiafranPatriot: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
This your alternate moniker is known ..even that useless juliusmelema(whatever)...omenka, you are easily decoded because you are a pathetic nuisance..spits

MelesZanawi:

That's because you are a petty trader hiding under the bed on Mondays.

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by MelesZanawi: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
This your alternate moniker is known ..even that useless juliusmelema(whatever)...omenka, you are easily decoded because you are a pathetic nuisance..spits

Nna gi bu nuisance. Umu nkita.
I am also the one tying your mother like cocoyam on Mondays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by BiafranPatriot: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omenka ..you are so dense.
Cilicmarin...you are dumb
Blamingthedevil...busted
Omenkalives..busted
Oyigboupdate..busted
MelesZanawi...busted
Juliusmelema..busted

All these Monikers, same person..

You are shameless...spits

MelesZanawi:

Nna gi bu nuisance. Umu nkita.
I am also the one tying your mother like cocoyam on Mondays
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by plaindealer: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Coward...

Our mothers are not in IDP camps ozuor.

Our mothers go to their farms freely

Your father was just kidnapped by FULANi Herdsmen in Owo

Another was killed in YAWE North

Another Yoruba was smashed by the EMIR in ILORIN

Stop replying in-message (coward) ...

Senseless rants of a failed Egbon, who is so useless that even your wife regrets marrying you. Cry Blood...spits

lmao @ ESN Taliban terrorist.

Don't you have market women, mothers and fathers to chase and beat or school children and teachers to beat and terrorize?

grin
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by plaindealer: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga f*ck you... you really want the major markets in the southeast to open on Mondays so that you can your higher your goons and burn everything down and pin it on UGM or IPOB??

It's never gonna happen, if you really care about the se...your government knows what to do

This one is 100% sit at home slave and Taliban terrorist enforcer grin
Re: Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools by MelesZanawi: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Omenka ..you are so dense.
Cilicmarin...you are dumb
Blamingthedevil...busted
Omenkalives..busted
Oyigboupdate..busted
MelesZanawi...busted
Juliusmelema..busted

All these Monikers, same person..

You are shameless...spits

You forgot to also accuse me of impregnating your mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel / Abia Civil Servant Born In 1961 (Photos) / Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.