Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Zita: Her Journey To Sainthood And Beyond - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zita: Her Journey To Sainthood And Beyond (148 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / My Journey To Freethinking / Watch Stephen Hawking Get Exalted To Sainthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zita: Her Journey To Sainthood And Beyond by saintley: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIBSf0rak0w

In this video, we delve into the fascinating journey of Saint Zita, a beloved patron saint of domestic workers. From her humble beginnings as a maid in Lucca, Italy, to her miraculous deeds that led to her canonization, we explore the life and legacy of this extraordinary woman. Through interviews with experts and insights from religious leaders, we discover the virtues that made Saint Zita such a revered figure, including her unwavering faith, selflessness, and dedication to serving others. Join us as we go beyond her sainthood to explore the impact that Saint Zita continues to have on the world today.
Re: Zita: Her Journey To Sainthood And Beyond by vdestro: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
She did not saint herself. It is you people who are sainting her. I wouldnt be surprised when one day you people would report that you have sainted bingo, our sweet dog! Hail Saint Bingo!

(1) (Reply)

Download Sermon: The Mystery Of Seed And Earth - Apostle Ezekiel Jegede [audio] / What’s Your Best Political Caption For This? / Invitation To A Live ECK Sunday Service 16th July 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.