Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) (30494 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by bablon20(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Can someone please tell me d meaning of Mmesoma. Just asking for a friend anyway.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by fourboys: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Nice one... Igbos looking out for each other
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by MS247: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Good one
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Another audio reward
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by MaryAye(f): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2023
The future is female. This is the true heroine and not that other cheat.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by bennybuhari: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Innoson should also withdrew the N3m given to that rogue and give her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
👍
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Mmesome the jamb highest score bandit........

I can't laugh... Jamb bandit grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by DaRuud(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
After watching this beautiful and brainy JAMB top scorer not like Mkpirrri Mmirri girl that forge result , I knew this is the real GOAT.

She should be arrested alongside her accomplices

damilola4162:
https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-ceo-rewards-jamb-top-scorer-kamsiyochukwu-umeh-with-n2-5-million/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Thief girl make way for you …. Don’t worry many will still recognise you as the winner many reward is coming. The thief will not take your place…. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by DaRuud(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2023
After watching this beautiful and brainy JAMB top scorer not like Mkpirrri Mmirri girl that forge result , I knew this is the real GOAT.

She should be arrested alongside her accomplices .

damilola4162:
https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-ceo-rewards-jamb-top-scorer-kamsiyochukwu-umeh-with-n2-5-million/

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by damoobaba: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Good one
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Lanre1st(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2023
I like the way people are celebrating the best students these days, it is a good development. It that LASU girl that impress me most

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Osnuf34(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=Purvan post=124284203]Me waiting for this girl to enter my uni so that I can bleep her and dump as usually:

Are you sure you are not missing something in your brain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by duro4chang(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
DaRuud:
She should collect her own from Simon Ekpa

Or Charley Boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Mraphel: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
IketownNigeria:
Owo mida boys will not be happy , they have sold the legacy of awolowo for owanbe, the once illustrious best educated people are now reduced to thugs and scalawags roaming around begging for handouts. Kudos to the child of the east
Congratulations this your comment will make your Igbo brother and sisters to be proud of you. It will make their day, they will come and give you likes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by tunjiajayi: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2023
Good one, hurray!
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by abobote: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2023
Very intelligent and composed girl.

I was impressed with her interview with AriseTV.

99 over 100 in chemistry, she is a genius

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Drayco007(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2023
With this your English?

Purvan:
Me waiting for this girl to enter my uni so that I can bleep her and dump as usually:

:-)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Maj196(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2023
Boys nor dey read again, na yahoo dem dey do grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by kinglysed: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Mmesoma right now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Mmesoma should also be offered a scholarship regardless

We don't trow away the baby with the bathing water
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by 3seriez(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Nice move.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by damoobaba: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:
Yoruba boys

Will not be happy

Gutter tribe

Shameless SadWestt

Lol, IGBOs have serious problems. You hate north, you hate south west, you hate middle belt. But Yoruba is friends with north, their Governors came together to help Tinubu become president, the south south loves Tinubu; ayiri, tompolo and Asari all of them love him, even akpabio is Senate President. The north central has George Akume as SGF. HATE PREACHERS, your social media propaganda will soon be over. BUNCH OF CHEATS.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by abobote: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
IketownNigeria:
Owo mida boys will not be happy , they have sold the legacy of awolowo for owanbe, the once illustrious best educated people are now reduced to thugs and scalawags roaming around begging for handouts. Kudos to the child of the east
Is like giving everything ethnic coloration gives some of you orgasm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by frankson1(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2023
PHIPEX:
Give or take the trophy still goes to Anambra.

Congrats to the young girl, hope the state government comes up with its own rewards for excellence

I don't know why Joy, the fraudster decided to steal the glory of Precious since the trophy was coming to Anambra.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Galaxyss(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Interesting
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2023
nepapole:
What of Mmesoma?
innocent looking crook of a girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by tunjijones(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Just close your eyes and imagine this kamsi is not from south east.

All those igbo tribalist (not all Igbos are tribalist but most of them are) will bleet like goats till the end of the year.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by DrAda(f): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Good one
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Konjiboi: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2023
Igbo amaka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students / Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.