Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) (30497 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Purvan(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Anny69:
undecided I thought you were a sensible human.

I thought you were too
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Purvan(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=Osnuf34 post=124287420][/quote]

Attaboy
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Chai mnesoma is a complete disgrace to her parents that raised her, school that trained her, community and well to do men defending her senselessly,and stupid Igbos that are claiming tribal victimization BIG SHAME to all of u, Igbos get terrible problem no be small, I think it’s worse tribe in Africa jamb should increase the ban to 5years for warning to others, innocent looking crook of a girl

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2023
damoobaba:

Lol, you people have serious problems. You hate north, you hate south west, you hate middle belt. Yoruba is friends with north, their Governors came together to help Tinubu become president, the south south loves Tinubu, ayiri, tompolo and Asari all of them, even akpabio is Senate President. The north central has George Akume as SGF. HATE PREACHERS, your social media propaganda will soon be over. BUNCH OF CHEATS.

Rubbish
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Peppysco: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2023
The real HERO and not the fraud the headless mob followers supported in order to spite J.A.M.B and the country as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Mmesoma that almost acted Jacob to steal the blessings and show belonging to Kamsyochukwu.
When Kams was supposed to be trending and celebrated on all media, Mmesoma was the one reigning.

May God not let our show be snatched by dubious people

As in en, she almost dwarfed the real owner of the crown. Some people are desperate and terrible.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by alobright17(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2023
basilo101:
That is the man who defeated Dangote in tomatoes business and exposed him as government backed Monopoly that can't survive a competitive business that government cannot influence
which of the government?
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Hifeylove: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2023
nepapole:
What of Mmesoma?
she is in the court of law trying to defend her 362.. Mmeso ndi sharp girl..
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Alliswell248: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Mmesome the jamb highest score bandit........

Mmesome just like Obi is still accusing Inec of stealing 'her' result.

Hoebi, the mandate stealer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by masqot(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2023
nepapole:
What of Mmesoma?
It might interest you to read this. Anambra State Government Investigation Panel Report on some issue;

https://www.nairaland.com/7756553/mmesoma-ejikeme-anambra-inquiry-says
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Anny69: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

I thought you were too
Well, you thought wrong. undecided Rape apologist.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by paskal16: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2023
Na still igbo grin
We for never hear word from this bigot yolobas today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Antiurchins: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2023
more wins my love
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by geesilver(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:
Me waiting for this girl to enter my uni so that I can bleep her and dump as usually:

:-)
So you have bad plan for her....
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by OneMillionBTC: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2023
danvon:
Deeper Life: Those of you who mock us, una dey see?

No need for this comment. People from other churches have won this same award and they didn't say this to others.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by 07kjb: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2023
IGBOs supporting igbos since time immemorial
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2023
Congratulations to her...
Her victory is sustained...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Mrbenny001: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2023
danvon:
Deeper Life: Those of you who mock us, una dey see?
who dey mock deeper life for book before...go to ui, oau... Dey Sabi book dai

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2023
tunjijones:
Just close your eyes and imagine this kamsi is not from south east.

All those igbo tribalist (not all Igbos are tribalist but most of them are) will bleet like goats till the end of the year.
Now that she's from the East have you given the East the deserved accolade?
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Mmesome the jamb highest score bandit........

Focus on the thread pls.....atleast thank the CEO for celebrating the real person......
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Buharidgeneral: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Hifeylove:
she is in the court of law trying to defend her 362.. Mmeso ndi sharp girl..

... Her mandate
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

Mmesome just like Obi is still accusing Inec of stealing 'her' result.

Hoebi, the mandate stealer.

If Mmesoma is just like OBI......

Then what is UMEH KAMSI like ??

Is UMEH KAMSI......like TINUBU??

Buruku just dey hungry this morning abi??

Pls do the right thing and be a better tool to the society .....
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Buharidgeneral: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2023
nepapole:
What of Mmesoma?
Defending her mandate of 362 in court of law
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by IketownNigeria: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Mraphel:

Congratulations this your comment will make your Igbo brother and sisters to be proud of you. It will make their day, they will come and give you likes.
Forget how you feel my brother, but what I wrote is the glaring truth, go to ajah under bridge and see your brothers constituting nuisance
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by soil4soil(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Thank you sir, God will continue to bless and increase you in all fronts.
You are different from that motor manufacturer that is promoting and standing by fake result and fake somebody.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Igbo CEO. If it is other tribe Igbos will be competing to show love but once she is an Igbo girl, only Igbo people will care about her. Nigeria kill you there!
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Bolaji1996: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2023
I love this. A welcome effort towards the promotion education. Best of luck to the brilliant girl.

Frauds should be punished.😡

damilola4162:
https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-ceo-rewards-jamb-top-scorer-kamsiyochukwu-umeh-with-n2-5-million/

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by pius49(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=Purvan post=124284203]Me waiting for this girl to enter my uni so that I can bleep her and dump as usually:

Idiot look at what u are vomiting from ur toilet mouth
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by wisco4real: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Big congratulations to the real achiever.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by frankiekinase: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Anambra Gov't confirms Mmesoma forged JAMB result

..."I scored 249", Mmesoma disclosed

The Anambra State Government's panel set up to foresee the controversy surrounding the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB result of Miss Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma has released its report.

CONVERSEER learned that in the report, the panel indicted the 19-old-girl, stating that she forged her result, unaided.

The panel recommended: “That Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma tenders an unreserved written apology to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), the School (Anglican Girls’ Secondary School, Uruagu Nnewi) and the Anambra State Government."

The report added: "This should be done immediately. EJikeme Joy Mmesoma should undergo psychological counselling and therapy.

“All prospective candidates for JAMB should adhere strictly to guidelines processes and procedures of the examination body”.

See full the full report at: https://converseer.com/anambra-govt-confirms-mmesoma-forged-jamb-result/

nepapole:
What of Mmesoma?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students / Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.