Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) (30498 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
ItooWorWor:
Where is Innoson? He should come tell us how to let criminals breathe.
Innoson as a popular brand name in Nigeria made a silly mistake. They did not only give her scholarship but also came out to defend the defraud

1 Like

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
basilo101:
That is the man who defeated Dangote in tomatoes business and exposed him as government backed Monopoly that can't survive a competitive business that government cannot influence
Story. You sounded like Dangote couldn't succeed in any business without govt backing. Is he dull or something?
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Alliswell248: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

If Mmesoma is just like OBI......

Then what is UMEH KAMSI like ??

Is UMEH KAMSI......like TINUBU??

Buruku just dey hungry this morning abi??

Pls do the right thing and be a better tool to the society .....

We won't allow you to discredit Jamb., You must be related to the fradulent girl who padded her utme score.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Bluntemperor: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
PHIPEX:
Give or take the trophy still goes to Anambra.

Congrats to the young girl, hope the state government comes up with its own rewards for excellence

People like you are the problems of Nigeria!
Condemn what is bad and acknowledge the best of things!
Please,help to call out to Obiezekwezili,the Innoson CEO,etc,for next line of action.
Let's all of us imbibe integrity and truthfulness,both for - Individuals, Organisations and Nation buildings and always calm down to know where the pendulum stands.
An adage says ' patient is a virtue and if you are patient enough, you will see your nose through your eyes'
We don't need confusion again!
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

We won't allow you to discredit Jamb., You must be related to the fradulent girl who padded her utme score.

Keep quiet kid Bro.......in all your struggles in life, try get wisdom.
Peter Obi is not your mate neither is he your Father's mate in all areas of life ....
You don't know whose house you will enter tomorrow....
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by AssCraver: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Congratulations to the authentic MVP. The other one finally not only shamed herself but entire tribe.

And this authentic MVP also elevated that same tribe. Try get sense
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by grandstar(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
I am not surprised she scored 66% in English. I noticed a lot of grammatical errors in her spoken English during her interview.

I would advise you next time to expend far more time on English than on any other subject.

I just dey play. Her results were amazing.

I remember my common entrance into ISI. I scored 92% in math and 58% in English.

Till date, my English still falls short. cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by blowjohn(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
bennybuhari:
Innoson should also withdrew the N3m given to that rogue and give her

Inossoon shud come out and talk o.
Or grin grin :DI won't buy their cars again
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
stanluiz:
Continue to shift goal post.

From igbos don't like winner to they don't like real winner cheesy

Yet an Igbo CEO give the real winner 2.5 million.

Continue to fool your self.

i think u are taking me for another person

i said d energy you guys put on dat fake one is not up to the real one
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by commoditiesnig: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by ufotunang: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
That was what Mmemosa was after she was after the financial reward that will be given to the best and highest score....she was greedy
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by ufotunang: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jayboi:
Mmesoma just use this girl time shine. She should be punished if found wanting. Thank God she's even 18. She even had the courage to make a video and defend a lie. Chai. This generation eh
...she deceived a lot of nigerians..many nigerians were supporting her and many nigerians blasting jamb....she should be punished so that in future she does not start forging documents, certificates for her favour.. for practice makes perfect
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Mraphel: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
IketownNigeria:

Forget how you feel my brother, but what I wrote is the glaring truth, go to ajah under bridge and see your brothers constituting nuisance
You don't belong to d place. You're an Igbo man, if you don't like it plz relocate.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by ufotunang: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
PHIPEX:
Give or take the trophy still goes to Anambra.

Congrats to the young girl, hope the state government comes up with its own rewards for excellence
...but Mmemosa p...ut anambra in a bad image...many nigerians were surprised that a young girl at that age could do such a bad thing
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Exceed15: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good one
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Bovis(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Mmesoma that almost acted Jacob to steal the blessings and show belonging to Kamsyochukwu.
When Kams was supposed to be trending and celebrated on all media, Mmesoma was the one reigning.

May God not let our show be snatched by dubious people

🙏 Amen
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bluntemperor:

People like you are the problems of Nigeria!
Condemn what is bad and acknowledge the best of things!
Please,help to call out to Obiezekwezili,the Innoson CEO,etc,for next line of action.
Let's all of us imbibe integrity and truthfulness,both for - Individuals, Organisations and Nation buildings and always calm down to know where the pendulum stands.
An adage says ' patient is a virtue and if you are patient enough, you will see your nose through your eyes'
We don't need confusion again!
I hope you are not among those that believed INEC did not rig the election for APC, that will make you a super hypocrites
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
damilola4162:
https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-ceo-rewards-jamb-top-scorer-kamsiyochukwu-umeh-with-n2-5-million/

Year of catching cruise...

So, na now JAMB highest scorers come be de dey important.??

All these other years nkọ.??
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Arabk25: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Mmesome the jamb highest score bandit........
Like president like citizens what do you expect wen people where supporting tilumbu she also thought she will be supported too.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by IketownNigeria: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mraphel:

You don't belong to d place. You're an Igbo man, if you don't like it plz relocate.
See mumu, your bloodline doesn’t contribute anything to this great state , you’re a nonentity , you have sold your birthright , I belong here more than you
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Emdy010: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Beauty and intelligence combined. congratulations.[/color][color=#990000][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by chris51(f): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:
Me waiting for this girl to enter my uni so that I can bleep her and dump as usually:

:-)

You are very senseless. Is bleeping the ultimate thing in your life?
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by chris51(f): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
chris51:

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
damilola4162:
she forged her results.
How person go score 249 come change am. I never here this one B4, very stupid of her
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by AfonjaPriest: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
The mandate robber should learn from what Mmesoma did by coming out clean to own up to his criminal activities. Until then, honest Nigerians are waiting for the Judiciary to finally speak.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Purvan(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
chris51:

Hehe

Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by fortunechy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nothing spoil.... The award is still in Anambra
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Donake: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Credit still goes to the East. Those in pains are not from the East. The most important is everyone got the same level playing field only for kamsiyochukwu to emerge the highest.

I wonder where the naysayers of Ndigbos sleep currently?
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Midex88(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
IketownNigeria:
Owo mida boys will not be happy , they have sold the legacy of awolowo for owanbe, the once illustrious best educated people are now reduced to thugs and scalawags roaming around begging for handouts. Kudos to the child of the east

Was she going to the school in your so called "yeast". Sometimes, you hide your stupidity.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by Alliswell248: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Keep quiet kid Bro.......in all your struggles in life, try get wisdom.
Peter Obi is not your mate neither is he your Father's mate in all areas of life ....
You don't know whose house you will enter tomorrow....

The same Peter Obi or who....the Ipob patron.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by RussellRutherfo: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pityoobi:
You won't hear Igbo amaka from the land of the far east. Their first love Mmesoma have been exposed, they don't like anything original, they love fake...criminally minded group of people! East of the Niger.

Only them claimed that
1. Buhari was one Jubril from Sudan
2. Nigeria is a zoo, but want their son to rule it
3. Forcing their Son that came 3rd to become 1st. Thereby discrediting INEC and the Judiciary.
4. That Mmesoma with her falsified results is Jamb's best students. Hence discrediting Jamb.

Who will help the Igbos...90% of those that have sensationally forged Jamb results in the past were all Igbos. These people are obviously products of parental failure .

Note: The guy above me is one of the most fullish person from alaigbo

Mu.gu
Re: Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

The same Peter Obi or who....the Ipob patron.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Lols, he is better than your TINUBU that distanced himself from Sunday Igbogho the Oduduwa leader just because of Politics of selfishness,when his people in Ogun are being chased away from their homes......

Tell me one thing TINUBU has said concerning the killings in Nigeria........Mr IF YOU SAY THEY ARE HERDSMEN, WHERE ARE THEIR COWS, as the slaughtering goes on......lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students / Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.