Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu (34691 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Igwe9(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
because those people will listen to him
Those people are criminals, they listen to no one, know it and know peace
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
Pityoobi:
Una be Werey Walai.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Tinubucocainesn: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:

The security officers would soon get to your camp

Security officer are different from gateman helinues

Let that sink in
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Ebubu6: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
Efisimilala:

Have the drug cartels listen to Tinubu?
just come out next Monday and enforce sit at home. If u no talk to ur late grandfather and ikonso in the grave make i know why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Osanoghodua1: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2023
When the people are tired of terrorist, they will be eliminated. Expose your brothers and sisters enforcing this fake Sit-At-Home and see them repent.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Smartguyboy(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Kill them all please
We are tired of this terrorists
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Primusinterpares(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
shut up. Go and protest next monday make them shoot u on sight
Bros why the insult??
I simply stated my thoughts on this issue and the next second you are insulting. It's not civilized bro.

Anyway there is no way an intruder will come into your land and carryout this heneous crime and go scot free. They is a strong government/political undertoon protecting these miscreant.

And even the community youths and indigenous people are just watching their community degrade into a shadow of itself.

You don't make a statement by destroying your home and causing hardship on your people. It's all wrong in every sense
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Ebubu6: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2023
Igwe9:

Those people are criminals, they listen to no one, know it and know peace
then they will be killed. Peter obi should equally stop condemning killings in other parts of Nigeria since they were done by criminals. He should keep pretending. Am sure his businesses in the east are affected as they can’t sell out

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Allisgud: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2023
If the military has shooting every terrorist on site, insecurity will have in the book of history
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:

The security officers would soon get to your camp
Security officers my ass! grin grin the same ones killing innocent people and targing them sit at home enforcers? Where is the evidence that these people committed any crime, even if they did, why not arrest and prosecute them? If they are guilty jail them. Rather they are being murdered in cold blood. See how you are supporting atrocities by the zoo police.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by EdiskyHarry: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Igbos will not like this news
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Pityoobi: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
You be Werey…full stop!

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by joshjc(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:
Genocide and ethnic cleansing.
mumu
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Ofemmanu1: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Yebhoes go suffer

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by sphinixs2: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2023
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/breaking-police-kill-four-gunmen-attempting-to-enforce-sit-at-home-in-enugu/
.Its high time this menace is nipped in the bud. The economy of the East has suffered enough!
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Allisgud: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Afamed:
In all the actrocities presently going on in the east.

Peter Obi, the born hypocrite has never come out to condemn it.
as ur govnor abi president
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by ceejayluv(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
While it is good to get rid of terrorists, the police should be truthful with their statements.

According to the police, the suspects escaped with wounds and four of them were later found dead in the forest.
That lie shock me too... I believe they were caught alive and summarily executed at the detention.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by SamOchuko: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Is the police supposed to provide back up for them as they stop other citizens from going about their daily activities? Is the police supposed to sit back and watch as they brutalize, maim and at times kill innocent citizens going about their daily chores for daring to go against their sit at home order? Is the police supposed to applaud them as they destroy the properties of innocent citizens who refused to sit at home on Mondays? Nor b only ethnic cleansing, na ethnic washing. Day Lagos day type rubbish, go stay east make them frustrate your hustle then come back come type this trash.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by rajiedreez: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2023
If so, good and nice one

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Rebuke: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2023
Good for them! Nonsense
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=Pityoobi post=124289184][/quote] More rubbish, grin grin clearly from your comments it appears you are incapable of making any sense, hence the use of stupped pictures to express what is in your cone head. grin why not try writting a comment so one can atleast get a tard idea of what goes on in your empty head.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by beerfraud: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2023
sphinixs2:

.Its high time this menace is nipped in the bud. The economy of the East has suffered enough!
gidgiddy
Penguin2 emergingnation see lamentation
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by mruwaifo(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2023
I doubt this story. Aren't the sit at home enforced on Monday's?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2023
When Government start their own ehhhhh,
Aboki Nigeria land soldairs are waiting for orders from Tinubu to go an roast South East SIT @ HOME thugs enforcers....
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Igwe9(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
then they will be killed. Peter obi should equally stop condemning killings in other parts of Nigeria since they were done by criminals. He should keep pretending. Am sure his businesses in the east are affected as they can’t sell out
This your talk does not make sense to me, it is born out of hatred for Obi because you know how he dealt with MASSOB when he was the governor that they had to metamorphosize to IPOB. I have nothing again to tell you on this. Your way of thinking is not different from those that are enforcing the sit at home in the east and to be honest, I don't engage them for long because they are lazy sadistic losers. They derive joy from seeing another person suffering. Unfortunately for them, they end up more miserable.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by baralatie(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2023
Afamed:
In all the actrocities presently going on in the east.

Peter Obi, the born hypocrite has never come out to condemn it.
Obi that is in sympathetic support of kanu and ipob
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2023
burp18:
The FG needs take no action. They should keep hunting themselves and killing their own like the animals they are.

You're simply stupid!
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Mhah: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Good development
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by jrusky(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2023
beerfraud:
They should greet General Ikanso and tell him that Kanu and Ekpa would soon join them

Amen. Those two goats must join them in hell soon...
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Landmine1: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2023
Ever8090:
Very good...we need more of it...kill them untill you kill the last idiot terrorising my Igbo land..

I am not from the easy but the east used to be like home to me each time my job takes me there, the friendliness of the people is second to none.

I want that east back!!
nigeria drove that east away.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by jrusky(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2023
ceejayluv:

That lie shock me too... I believe they were caught alive and summarily executed at the detention.

Dem don start defender of terrorist.

How I wish the motherfucker ipob catch you lay you on the floor and flog you mercilessly and video it and post it here to see how you are crying like a baby.

Nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.