Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu (34692 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by burp18: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

You're simply stupid!
You're extremely stupid. Your parents are getting locked up and flogged like animals. Instead of coming out to condemn the groups responsible for this, you'd sit at home and fold your arms and find whom to blame for it.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by lakesider2006(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2023
ItooWorWor:

What exactly do they want
your head na
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by baralatie(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2023
burp18:
Humans don't go about about flogging fellow humans. Beating up school children and attacking market women. Only animals do that. There's definitely something with your head if you're encouraging and supporting these incessant senseless these criminals are carrying out on innocent people.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2023
beerfraud:
all I know is that 4 IPooB sent to Ojukwu

The issue you have is that you’re a certified Igbo hater and equally hate Biafra! Seems your problems are intractable and will eventually drive you to insanity! Your ENTIRE existence on nairaland is defined by your hate and frustration with the Igbo….even your choice of moniker says as much!

I have no issue with any idiot enforcing sit-at-home being arrested…and if it comes to a shootout, killed! However, given the antecedents of Nigerian security forces….especially the army, police and DSS, i view with scepticism any story they put out regarding IPOB, Mazi Kanu or Igbo generally!

It doesn’t strike you as suspicious that they never catch any of these suspects alive and charge them to court so we can distill the facts through rigorous cross-examination in court….with the accused having legal representation! This wouldn’t register with you because your the typical ‘one Nigerianist’….consumed by hate, bile and irrationality!
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2023
🙄🙄^^^Don't worry
When it is daylight you will finally call army to help you to sanitize the zone just like in the north east
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Julliet1122: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:
Genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Police should add you join
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Dafresh: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Stop chasing shadows already.

The government has hands in this rubbish. Nothing anybody wan talk
Don't mind the fooools on front page that believe anything they read

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by paramakina202: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:

It is good to genocide every unknown gunmen out of existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Cjayboy: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Evidence please...
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Pat081: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kill them all one
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Dafresh: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:
Good riddance to bad omen.

They should rest in pieces

Na so you de rush to congratulate thaise that commit genocide, in the evening now the same you will say they're killing their brothers when the retaliate, the same you will start preaching and loving Igbos double standard human like you

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by confusedlady: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
At least 90% of Easterners support IPOB,Nnamdi Kanu,Ekpa and unknown gun men. They silently cheer them on as they commit their terrorist activities.
95% of Easterners can not visit their villages because of IPOB terrorism but they will still silently support them because they feel it will help them attain Biafra.
Peter Obi,Oby Ezekwesili,Charles Oputa,Peter and Paul,Chimamanda,Ohaneze Ndigbo,and other influencers will NEVER condemn IPOB terrorist activities because they all are discreet supporters of the agenda. IPOB should keep up their ridiculous sit at home policy. It is just a way of cutting their nose to spite their face!
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Security officers my ass! grin grin the same ones killing innocent people and targing them sit at home enforcers? Where is the evidence that these people committed any crime, even if they did, why not arrest and prosecute them? If they are guilty jail them. Rather they are being murdered in cold blood. See how you are supporting atrocities by the zoo police.

A Daniel come to judgment!

You mirrored my argument down to a T!

Don’t know if this report the bigoted, Igbo-hating OP posted is the same as the one i heard on AriseTV two days ago, in which it was reported: ’enforcers of sit-at-home were engaged in a gunfight with security forces and escaped with varying degrees of bullet wounds’! it’s almost like the police and army have a template….a prepared script they put out for the media anytime they kill Igbos’ and tag them ‘IPOB sit-at-home enforcers’!

I suspect somebody doesn’t want the real criminal enforcers caught and prosecuted so their TRUE identities are not revealed!
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by fx45(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
While it is good to get rid of terrorists, the police should be truthful with their statements.

According to the police, the suspects escaped with wounds and four of them were later found dead in the forest.
The entire Police Statement is not even adding up. Did they kill armed robbers attempting to steal a car or Sit at Home enforcers? What's the correlation between an attempted car jacking and Sit at Home enforcement?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Slurity(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
While it is good to get rid of terrorists, the police should be truthful with their statements.

According to the police, the suspects escaped with wounds and four of them were later found dead in the forest.
Keep looking for every chance to fight government of police. Kindly dispute that statement with your own facts before accusing the police of not been truthful. is that not possible? and even if it is a lie. what does it appear they want to protect in the fist place that will make them lie?
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by idonhammer: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
They should kill more, I am tired of those bastards criminals pretending to be freedom fighters
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Tochj(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Afamed:
In all the actrocities presently going on in the east.

Peter Obi, the born hypocrite has never come out to condemn it.
Obi is ur commander in chief of armed forces.
You voted Buhari twice and most areas in katsina has been taken over by terrorists but you see Obi that is vulnerable as any other person.
God heal ur broken soul.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Another day and another thread on insecurity in the south-east…..yet again created by a Igbo-hating bigot and well on its way to the 10 page milestone mark! Yesterday, a sensible person opened a thread that highlighted murders and other insecurities in the north and south-west that either didn’t have threads created on the incidents at all….and when they were created, barely managed to limp past page 1. shocked

Is it that Igbo lives are worth more than those of others in Nigeria or is there some sinister motive with the engineered insecurity in the south-east and the way some are desperate to give the stories traction on nairaland!

The whole affair would be laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic!
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

A Daniel come to judgment!

You mirrored my argument down to a T!

Don’t know if this report the bigoted, Igbo-hating OP posted is the same as the one i heard on AriseTV two days ago, in which it was reported: ’enforcers of sit-at-home were engaged in a gunfight with security forces and escaped with varying degrees of bullet wounds’! it’s almost like the police and army have a template….a prepared script they put out for the media anytime they kill Igbos’ and tag them ‘IPOB sit-at-home enforcers’!

I suspect somebody doesn’t want the real criminal enforcers caught and prosecuted so their TRUE identities are not revealed!
You made alota sense, as i said, earlier if really they are who the police claimed to be, arrest, show who they are, their names, where they come from, intterogate them on why they did what they did, arraign them in court, prosecute and put them in jail if they are found guilty.

I suspect this may be the scripted version of the news you heard on arise just to tarnish some people's image.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tochj:

You voted Buhari twice and most areas in katsina has been taken over by terrorists but you see Obi that is vulnerable as any other person.
God heal ur broken soul.

Spot on!
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by fcbelle72(f): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good for them, terrorists are reducing
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Versal: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Creamypie:
I just hope KANU will face firing squad primarily for all the murders in d east.
You are empty. As well as your empty hope
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by StJasper(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Are you mad?
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Rajosh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
santakris:
FG need to take firm action against this ugly trend. Give them what they want and let peace reign.

if you give them what they want, tomorrow another group will spring up with their own demands using violence. We can't let unscrupulous elements hold us to ransom.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Afamed: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tochj:

God heal ur broken soul.

But Obi was C in C when he made posts concerning happening in other states aside SE?
Una charity no dey start at home?
The fear of Ipob backlash is the beginning of Obi wisdom
You and Obi are born hypocrites
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by baralatie(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
confusedlady:
At least 90% of Easterners support IPOB,Nnamdi Kanu,Ekpa and unknown gun men. They silently cheer them on as they commit their terrorist activities.
95% of Easterners can not visit their villages because of IPOB terrorism but they will still silently support them because they feel it will help them attain Biafra.
Peter Obi,Oby Ezekwesili,Charles Oputa,Peter and Paul,Chimamanda,Ohaneze Ndigbo,and other influencers will NEVER condemn IPOB terrorist activities because they all are discreet supporters of the agenda. IPOB should keep up their ridiculous sit at home policy. It is just a way of cutting their nose to spite their face!
Cutting the throat is more like it.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
just come out next Monday and enforce sit at home. If u no talk to ur late grandfather and ikonso in the grave make i know why

Before Ikonso dead he confessed knowing you and that you are part of the Sit-at-home enforcers before you collected bribe and betrayed him and the rest of the gang,

You have implicated your self, as we speak now the Army, EFCC are on their way to locate you, this is what you have brought to your self.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Ebubu6: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Efisimilala:

Before Ikonso dead he confessed knowing you and that you are part of the Sit-at-home enforcers before you collected bribe and betrayed him and the rest of the gang,

You have implicated your self, as we speak now the Army, EFCC are on their way to locate you, this is what you have brought to your self.
they are welcome to come and pick me up. I am not afraid to answer query as my bank account findings are known and i work for a federal government health insititution as a reputable professional health personnel.

I will even give them wine, my office badge, accounts and BVN to survey.

Clean conscience no dey fear.

I’ll do well to snap picture with them and post after our friendly dialogue.
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Charly68: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Enough is enough
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Ezemeiyogu(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
burp18:
You're extremely stupid. Your parents are getting locked up and flogged like animals. Instead of coming out to condemn the groups responsible for this, you'd sit at home and fold your arms and find whom to blame for it.

... thought you were just stupid didn't know you re confused at the same time.

Where do you stand even stand...
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by AfonjaConehead: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Afamed:

But Obi was C in C when he made posts concerning happening in other states aside SE?
Una charity no dey start at home?
The fear of Ipob backlash is the beginning of Obi wisdom
You and Obi are born hypocrites

But the one at aso rock today once said,"where are their cows"

And you have the shameless temerity to call someone else a hypocrite!!!
Re: Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu by Alliswell248: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:

The society would train you in the language that you understand if your parents failed in their number 1 responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Kicks As Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1 Billion Houses / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.