Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? (1434 Views)

Insecurity In the South East: Propaganda Or Real? / Tinubu Anti-south fight begins / 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Rolings: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
ThugCheetah:

Obviously money has exchanged hands for people to carry this anti Igbo propaganda. I'm guessing it has something to do with the tribunal or investment in SE. SMH lol

Na so una take all these foolish permutations and combinations take allow that small girl disgrace the whole igbo tribe......
I was so happy seeing the way Mmesoma made the whole tribe looked Stoopid
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Cleo18: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2023
Ebubu6:
which kind of question is this. Abakaliki and Ebonyi as a whole is like a mini-Nigeria. So many clans and dialects. There are ancestral cross river people who now live and have communities in Ebonyi state. Ask of the Ntezi people. They weave baskets and are not aboriginal Ebonyi people. Their kits and kin are today in Cross river but they migrated into Ebonyi and have officially recognised communities not far from Abakaliki.

Should I mention Effium who are descendants of North central migrants ? They speak Korring dialect.

We also have Izhi, Ezza, Izhi, Ikwo, Ngbo. These 5 speak almost the same language and are related. They are the typical Abakaliki people and owned the state by conquest in the late 20th century. Stories emanate they migrated from North Central and adopted Igbo as they traded with neighbouring Igbo communities.

We also have the Afikpo and Ugwulangwu, Uburu and Ohaozara who are descendants of Arochukwu people in Abia state.

So you can’t tell me I don’t know Ebonyi state. I am proud Ebonyian. I know our history and we don’t want to be part of Biafra.

Our pledge to Nigeria and dissociation from IPOB and Biafra is what has attracted tons of financial and political aid from Federal Government of Nigeria. We are more respected in Nigeria than within Igbo. And we want it that way.

Please are indigenes of Ebonyi state not Igbos?
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Arda1000(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Ebubu6:
which kind of question is this. Abakaliki and Ebonyi as a whole is like a mini-Nigeria. So many clans and dialects. There are ancestral cross river people who now live and have communities in Ebonyi state. Ask of the Ntezi people. They weave baskets and are not aboriginal Ebonyi people. Their kits and kin are today in Cross river but they migrated into Ebonyi and have officially recognised communities not far from Abakaliki.

Should I mention Effium who are descendants of North central migrants ? They speak Korring dialect.

We also have Izhi, Ezza, Izhi, Ikwo, Ngbo. These 5 speak almost the same language and are related. They are the typical Abakaliki people and owned the state by conquest in the late 20th century. Stories emanate they migrated from North Central and adopted Igbo as they traded with neighbouring Igbo communities.

We also have the Afikpo and Ugwulangwu, Uburu and Ohaozara who are descendants of Arochukwu people in Abia state.

So you can’t tell me I don’t know Ebonyi state. I am proud Ebonyian. I know our history and we don’t want to be part of Biafra.

Our pledge to Nigeria and dissociation from IPOB and Biafra is what has attracted tons of financial and political aid from Federal Government of Nigeria. We are more respected in Nigeria than within Igbo. And we want it that way.
thunder strike that hand wet u use type this rubbish.
U are mad
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Arda1000(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Cleo18:

Please are indigenes of Ebonyi state not Igbos?
don't listen to that bastrd am from Ebonyi and we are Igbo to the core.
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Frank688915: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2023
Landowner101:
The most shocking aspect is that we that base in the south east don't experience most lies they post here, currently serving in Enugu state, I swear the place sweet die, No disturbance and everywhere is peaceful here, On Mondays we just find one local joint and relax ourselves. Then I'll check on Nairaland frontpage and start seeing how IPOB killed 7 people in Enugu, while we that were there haven't seen anyone with sticks, talk more of gun. This keep me wondering where they manufacture their own IPOB. grin
you go explain tire, by the time una region turn to hashes una eyes go clear
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Sharpsharp00123: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Landowner101:
The most shocking aspect is that we that base in the south east don't experience most lies they post here, currently serving in Enugu state, I swear the place sweet die, No disturbance and everywhere is peaceful here, On Mondays we just find one local joint and relax ourselves. Then I'll check on Nairaland frontpage and start seeing how IPOB killed 7 people in Enugu, while we that were there haven't seen anyone with sticks, talk more of gun. This keep me wondering where they manufacture their own IPOB. grin
y u dey go joint on Monday?

U no get ppa?

U are trying to hide d truth but your words expose u

Why not go to work on Monday?
Y joint on Monday?
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by tungamaje: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=Frank688915 post=126106209]you go explain tire, by the time una region turn to hashes una eyes go clear[/quote
.We have been hearing BY THE TIME THIS AND THAT HAPPENS TO YOU PEOPLE since the creation of the world, when will that time come? Igbos are telling you they are enjoying their land but you from Ogbomosho are telling them they are lying. Okay, Christmas is approaching, let's see if people won't travel home en masse
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Dafresh: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ebubu6:
we are Abakalekes and we are not Igbos nor Biafrans
you're Hausa?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Akeredolu’s Family ( Pictures) / Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan / "If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity In The Next 4 Years, Don't Vote For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.