Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? (1436 Views)

Insecurity In the South East: Propaganda Or Real? / Tinubu Anti-south fight begins / 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by NwekereNdokl: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2023
Ebonyi is not Igbo. Igbos don’t like ebonyi people and this is a fact. It will do you well not to be part of Biafra because in Biafra, igbos will use ebonyi people as slaves because most of you didn’t go to school to get good jobs and poverty is highest in ebonyi state

Ebubu6:
which kind of question is this. Abakaliki and Ebonyi as a whole is like a mini-Nigeria. So many clans and dialects. There are ancestral cross river people who now live and have communities in Ebonyi state. Ask of the Ntezi people. They weave baskets and are not aboriginal Ebonyi people. Their kits and kin are today in Cross river but they migrated into Ebonyi and have officially recognised communities not far from Abakaliki.

Should I mention Effium who are descendants of North central migrants ? They speak Korring dialect.

We also have Izhi, Ezza, Izhi, Ikwo, Ngbo. These 5 speak almost the same language and are related. They are the typical Abakaliki people and owned the state by conquest in the late 20th century. Stories emanate they migrated from North Central and adopted Igbo as they traded with neighbouring Igbo communities.

We also have the Afikpo and Ugwulangwu, Uburu and Ohaozara who are descendants of Arochukwu people in Abia state.

So you can’t tell me I don’t know Ebonyi state. I am proud Ebonyian. I know our history and we don’t want to be part of Biafra.

Our pledge to Nigeria and dissociation from IPOB and Biafra is what has attracted tons of financial and political aid from Federal Government of Nigeria. We are more respected in Nigeria than within Igbo. And we want it that way.
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Cooly100: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Ebonyi people are cursed people causing problems in igboland simply because ebonyi is not igboland

Stale....una propaganda can make someone faint...

Are these Oyo guys Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by successmatters(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2023
tinsel:

Are you sure you live in the east to be able to observe what is going on? I am sure you are one of the igbos who have never set a foot in your own village

Igboland is peaceful, I have 2 social functions to attend in different towns today and no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by descarado: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2023
ThugCheetah:
This is so funny. All of a sudden everybody except actual south easterners are losing sleep over imaginary unrest in southeast.

Suddenly Ffk, asari dokubo, and all apc urchings, nl mods, even the great Omenka has risen from the dead and is head over heels about the imaginary unrest in south east. Are you kidding me?

Suddenly out of nowhere, non igbos are now crazy about Biafra even more than igbos themselves #shey you dey wine me?lol

You have to be extremely stupid to believe this has anything to do with ipob or kanus release. No Biafran flag or insignia has even been seen in ages.
Obviously money has exchanged hands for people to carry this anti Igbo propaganda. I'm guessing it has something to do with the tribunal or investment in SE. SMH lol
Tribunal.
Read and observe.
Wish you guys should stop entertaining them.
Comment only when it's necessary.
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by hegelian: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2023
The hatred on igbo tribe is alarming on this website and the Mod and seun are intentionally fanning it.. You will hardly see a thread against yoruba as a tribe but against individuals like tinubu but thread against igbo as a tribe is littered everywhere..
I wish I'm igbo, I will open 10 threads for every single thread against igbo tribe.. I will recruit people inside rooms and open thousands of moniker and return hatred thread for every hatred thread against my tribe but I'm not igbo so can't be using panadol for another man's headache but then it's painful and destroying this country the more. If they wanna be mad, then let's all be mad together..
Igbo people instead of countering them on the hateful thread opened against you by any tribe, open a counter thread against the tribe that open hateful thread against you.. Let everybody be mad and see if seun will not wake up to reality..

for every thread they create,create urs with the same caption they used and the same message they sent... we are all humans with blood which means we all bleed.. let them feel the pain of tribal segregation and see how the noise will increase..when they increase the noise, increase it too in 5 folds and before you know it, they will call for truce...this mobsters are creating fertile mind for untold htred and everyone should be prepared...if im igbo this is what i will do

2 Likes

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by BentizilL: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
basilo101:

Stay in your brown roof like a coward and be deceiving yourself. Business is not for weaklings. I pity your people with this kind of mindset
What do you mean by brown roof?

Even what you posted, the people you call brown roof are ahead of you...

Just Lagos alone is ahead of all the state in Osuland combined... tongue

Meanwhile, this sit at home will favour me and my family...

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by TheboyGhost(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
which kind of question is this. Abakaliki and Ebonyi as a whole is like a mini-Nigeria. So many clans and dialects. There are ancestral cross river people who now live and have communities in Ebonyi state. Ask of the Ntezi people. They weave baskets and are not aboriginal Ebonyi people. Their kits and kin are today in Cross river but they migrated into Ebonyi and have officially recognised communities not far from Abakaliki.

Should I mention Effium who are descendants of North central migrants ? They speak Korring dialect.

We also have Izhi, Ezza, Izhi, Ikwo, Ngbo. These 5 speak almost the same language and are related. They are the typical Abakaliki people and owned the state by conquest in the late 20th century. Stories emanate they migrated from North Central and adopted Igbo as they traded with neighbouring Igbo communities.

We also have the Afikpo and Ugwulangwu, Uburu and Ohaozara who are descendants of Arochukwu people in Abia state.

So you can’t tell me I don’t know Ebonyi state. I am proud Ebonyian. I know our history and we don’t want to be part of Biafra.

Our pledge to Nigeria and dissociation from IPOB and Biafra is what has attracted tons of financial and political aid from Federal Government of Nigeria. We are more respected in Nigeria than within Igbo. And we want it that way.

Stop Pasting shit you copied from the Internet Mr.

Who did the Izhi, Ezzamgbo conquer to own Abakaliki?

Who were the Original Inhabitants of Abakaliki before Izhi and EzzaMgbo people conquered them?

You claim Ebonyi state people are not Igbos but you now claim Afikpo and the likes are descendants of the Aro people right?

Now is the Aro people not Igbos?

You might be living in Abakaliki but you are not from Ebonyi state. angry

Before Ebonyi state was created, which state did they fall under? Which state government did they fall under?

I go Expose your Ass today, you might be hustling, working or doing business in Ebonyi state but that does not in any mean you will spit shit about Igboland and go Scot free.

1 Like

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by TheboyGhost(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Ebonyi is not Igbo. Igbos don’t like ebonyi people and this is a fact. It will do you well not to be part of Biafra because in Biafra, igbos will use ebonyi people as slaves because most of you didn’t go to school to get good jobs and poverty is highest in ebonyi state

Why would you say Ebonyi state are not Igbos?

Before the state called Ebonyi state was created..

Which Igbo state were they under?
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Ebubu6: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Stop Pasting shit you copied from the Internet Mr.

Who did the Izhi, Ezzamgbo conquer to own Abakaliki?

Who were the Original Inhabitants of Abakaliki before Izhi and EzzaMgbo people conquered them?

You claim Ebonyi state people are not Igbos but you now claim Afikpo and the likes are descendants of the Aro people right?

Now is the Aro people not Igbos?

You might be living in Abakaliki but you are not from Ebonyi state. angry

Before Ebonyi state was created, which state did they fall under? Which state government did they fall under?

I go Expose your Ass today, you might be hustling, working or doing business in Ebonyi state but that does not in any mean you will spit shit about Igboland and go Scot free.

The Ezza-Izzi-Ikwo-Ngbo conquest upon present Ebonyi was on an un-inhabited virgin land. They met no one, it was unclaimed and they claimed it. That’s what the conquest stands for.

Ebonyi is NOT part of Biafra land. If you doubt it come and enforce sit at home and we’ll show you through the barrels of the gun.

1 Like

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Oghighirhighi: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nigeria only exists on pages of newspapers and other propaganda platforms Nigeria does not exist on the streets, the marketplaces the hospitals, schools etc etc, and he results from those places are terrible and worst still with very gloomy future. For those being paid to paint Biafra in bad light, the inferno that will consume Nigeria may not be from Biafra land, but from a most unusual place like the sea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by TheboyGhost(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:

The Ezza-Izzi-Ikwo-Ngbo conquest upon present Ebonyi was on an un-inhabited virgin land. They met no one, it was unclaimed and they claimed it. That’s what the conquest stands for.

Ebonyi is NOT part of Biafra land. If you doubt it come and enforce sit at home and we’ll show you through the barrels of the gun.

Oga if you claim some people came to a land and Conquered the land, it means the land had inhabitants before the conquerors came and conquered them unless you don't know the meaning of the English you speak.

I ask again who were the Inhabitants of the land before Izhi and EzzaMgbo people conquered the land?

If Afikpo and others are descendants of Arochukwu people, is the people of Arochukwu not Igbos?

Which state government was incharge of the state currently called Ebonyi state before it was created?

Oya time don reach make we discuss real matters and not Google searched out answers.

No run and no go Google, make we discuss real matters as true sons of the soil, Ebubu.
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by NwekereNdokl: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebonyi people are not igbos, but unfortunately the enforcers of sit at home are ipob miscreants from ebonyi state

Ebubu6:

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Brek: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
seanfer:
Even with Video evidences some people still see this as Anti-Igbo? The end will justify the means...
Those video evidence that shows people getting flogged for not obeying sit at home
How is the se collapsing?

1 Like

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Brek: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Ebonyi people are cursed people causing problems in igboland simply because ebonyi is not igboland
LIES
youre a fake ebonyi liver causing disunity between igbos
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Ebubu6: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Oga if you claim some people came to a land and Conquered the land, it means the land had inhabitants before the conquerors came and conquered them unless you don't know the meaning of the English you speak.

I ask again who were the Inhabitants of the land before Izhi and EzzaMgbo people conquered the land?

If Afikpo and others are descendants of Arochukwu people, is the people of Arochukwu not Igbos?

Which state government was incharge of the state currently called Ebonyi state before it was created?

Oya time don reach make we discuss real matters and not Google searched out answers.

No run and no go Google, make we discuss real matters as true sons of the soil, Ebubu.

Listen, take what I have told you. Izzi-Ezza-Ikwo-Ngbo people met barren land which was very fertile and rich in nutrients and claimed it without any opposition. We can’t say for certain where these 4 clans migrated from. But history has it they trace ancestry to one man and they are all related.

Like I said, the land which they claimed was not inhabited by anyone except monkeys, bushes, and wild animals. Abakaliki land had previously not been inhabited by any clans. No clan has ever claimed such.

Yes afikpo, edda, ohaozara, Uburu and the rest of them in Ebonyi South claim ancestry and relations with Aro. That’s fine.

Abakaliki bloc which i described formerly before I mentioned afikpo, the Abakaliki bloc were carved out from Enugu, while the Ebonyi south bloc were carved out from Abia.

Now, we as peoples of new Ebonyi state have reiterated we do not welcome IPOB nor Biafra talks. Much as we’re within the SE it is our live and future to decide, accept it. We do not decide your own future for you so leave us to decide our own future for us. Failure to comply and you come here to enforce sit at home, you won’t go back with your life. It is given.

1 Like

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by NwekereNdokl: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebonyi people are generally not igbos. You
People were put in SE for political reasons

Ebubu6:

Listen, take what I have told you. Izzi-Ezza-Ikwo-Ngbo people met barren land which was very fertile and rich in nutrients and claimed it without any opposition. We can’t say for certain where these 4 clans migrated from. But history has it they trace ancestry to one man and they are all related.

Like I said, the land which they claimed was not inhabited by anyone except monkeys, bushes, and wild animals. Abakaliki land had previously not been inhabited by any clans. No clan has ever claimed such.

Yes afikpo, edda, ohaozara, Uburu and the rest of them in Ebonyi South claim ancestry and relations with Aro. That’s fine.

Abakaliki bloc which i described formerly before I mentioned afikpo, the Abakaliki bloc were carved out from Enugu, while the Ebonyi south bloc were carved out from Abia.

Now, we as peoples of new Ebonyi state have reiterated we do not welcome IPOB nor Biafra talks. Much as we’re within the SE it is our live and future to decide, accept it. We do not decide your own future for you so leave us to decide our own future for us. Failure to comply and you come here to enforce sit at home, you won’t go back with your life. It is given.
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by GeneralPula: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Landowner101:
The most shocking aspect is that we that base in the south east don't experience most lies they post here, currently serving in Enugu state, I swear the place sweet die, No disturbance and everywhere is peaceful here, On Mondays we just find one local joint and relax ourselves. Then I'll check on Nairaland frontpage and start seeing how IPOB killed 7 people in Enugu, while we that were there haven't seen anyone with sticks, talk more of gun. This keep me wondering where they manufacture their own IPOB. grin
Self deceit..
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by chichar1(f): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Warl0ck:
from a fulani father.
I dont know wetin carry his mother go meet fulanis.
lol😂😂😂😂
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by chichar1(f): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
yes I am proudly nwa Abakeleke and we are not Igbos and we are not Biafrans.
Better!!! We dont need you people at all.
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Typing: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Taa

The way you carry fake news against the SE, one would think no single soul still lives in the region.

Make una take it easy with una propaganda

Your god Simon Ekpa is in charge of every corner of EAST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Typing: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Landowner101:

Don't know if you are been sarcastic, but the Enugu state I am is the most peaceful place I have ever lived.

Don't know about Anambra state, cus I'm not currently there.

By the way what part of Ebonyi state are you from.

Enugu that People are being kidnapped, robbed and killed daily, is what you term as peaceful? I left a project I was embarking in a community in Enugu. Due to the criminal activities of IPOB, ESN and other criminals.

1 Like

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Typing: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:

Wow. Now Biafra will only consist of 2 and half IGBO indegeneous States. Which are Abia, Imo and half of Enugu States. Anambra and half of Enugu States are Igala ancestral Land and the North will never allow Igbo go with an inch of Igala ancestral Land. grin

Now the good People of Ebonyi have vow never to be part of Biafra. Ebonyi People are special breed.

1 Like

Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by fx45(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
tinsel:

Are you sure you live in the east to be able to observe what is going on? I am sure you are one of the igbos who have never set a foot in your own village
Shut up! There's no unrest anywhere in the East. People are going about their normal businesses. It is only Agbado miscreants from Ogbomoso that wants to kill themselves on top of South East matter
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Purvan(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na fake news day rain nowadays

Social media is not helping it

People too day believe for fake news
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by BossGerald: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Typing:

Your god Simon Ekpa is in charge of every corner of EAST.

While wakiri and his herdsmen gang are in charge of every corner of Southwest
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Cooletempa: 12:55am On Jul 09, 2023
Cooly100:

Good, did we see this type of action when OPC nazi and KKK gang did worse than this in SW?

Even when they were sorted by giving the SW the options of having only them in the presidential election.

They still continued their carnage between 1999 to 2003.

Why can't you people start talking about the possible solution instead of gaslighting the who thing?

Dis one has been drinking mpiriri again. Senseless post. So we make Ibo president otherwise they will kill themselves. Cowards.
Re: Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? by Isobug: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ebubu6:

What's the different between Ugwulangwu, Uburu and Ohaozara?
Get your facts right. Maybe you just leave in the state and not an indigenous person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers / Wike Stops Boasting About 2027 Election After Bipi Told Him How He Rigd Election / Iran's Nuclear Programme Is Like A Train Without Brake And Reverse Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.