Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations (3069 Views)

How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revelation / How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by astana1: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2023
Ejikeme Mmesoma, the 19-year-old student of Anglican Girls’ Secondary School, Uruagu Nnewi, Anambra State, has narrated how she manipulated her result.

Messoma has been in the news since the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) punctured her claim of being the highest scorer in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

JAMB had said she scored 249 in the examination as against the 362 which she claimed, but the candidate released a video where she stood her ground.

This had triggered a huge controversy. Amid the back and forth, Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra set up a committee to investigate the issue.
But few days into the sitting of the eight-man panel of inquiry, Mmesoma appeared on a television programme where she backed down on her claim of scoring 362.

In its report, the panel indicted the candidate and asked her to tender an apology to JAMB.
According to the report of the panel, Mmseoma was summoned alongside JAMB officials and those of the school Mmesoma attended.

“Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma admitted that she manipulated the fake results herself, using her phone.

“She owned up in the presence of her principal, and the Education Secretary that the narration by the JAMB officials was a true and correct description of what transpired. She also admitted to have given a manipulated result by herself unaided, using same phone Airtel Number.

“The Principal, Anglican Girls’ Secondary School — Mrs Edu Uche and the Education Secretary, Diocese of Nnewi (Anglican Communion) expressed dismay at the conduct of Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma.

“According to her, she proceeded to the cybercafe (Prisca Global Computers, Uruagu, Nnewi) where she printed the results she had manipulated,” the report read.

The report indicated that the candidate was well informed of her correct score, listing the multiple attempts she made to manipulate it.

“The result paraded by Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma with an aggregate score of 362 is fake as buttressed by the very significant and instructive variations in the registration number, date of birth, centre name and other infractions.

“JAMB officials led by Dr Fabian Benjamin, the Head of Public Affairs presented the detailed processes and procedures involved in JAMB admissions, the policy changes that have occurred in the release of UTME scores since 2021 and what specifically transpired between the candidate Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma with registration number: 20230639047FF in her quest to obtain her JAMB score.

“JAMB revealed the different times that Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma made several requests to the JAMB portal asking for her results at different hours, and each of these times (four in number), she received in her phone, same results from JAMB indicating candidate’s UTME Results to Wit: Eng: 64, Phy:54, Bio: 74, Che: 57 with a total aggregate score of 249.

“JAMB disclosed that the candidate was well informed of her correct score. Mmesoma had sent a request to JAMB with a different registration number showing a UTME result of an aggregate score of 362, with Eng: 98, Phy: 89, Bio: 94, and Che: 81. The results she sent differed substantially from the standard JAMB format where she got an appropriate rebuttal stating her real score of 249.”

Source: https://dailytrust.com/how-my-utme-result-was-forged-mmesoma-makes-fresh-revealations/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by SmartPolician: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2023
You altered your result and still went to the Commissioner for Education to protest that JAMB didn't recognise you as the best candidate.

This girl is over 18 years and deserves to be prosecuted by JAMB for result forgery. Wrongdoings must have consequences in this country.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by jaeyking(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2023
Abeg
Let this girl matter rest

From the onset the reasonable Nigerians we know say na forgery

Na the tribal and regional bigots carry the matter for head

Now I hope they can sleep with shame

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2023
G
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by geesilver(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2023
The boldness to commit fraud and still defend it at a young age is just a mystery to me....... This almost lead to tribal war online. Some clout chasers were even using the avenue to learn their horrible voice to it just to keep their relevancy

17 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Obaaderemi2: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2023
This 19 year old woman should be jailed as a deterrent to others like her. And to the idiotic adults supporting her on ethnic grounds, shame on you.

15 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Racoon(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Whao! Self confessed crime! Meaning you are a fraud who have been masquerading with a face of innocency. Well, your criminality was given benefit of a doubt to fulfill the maxim that "one is presumed guiltless until proven otherwise." Now, that your criminality have been unearthed, you must be ready to receive a full recompense of your reward. Jail awaits you girl.

5 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Throwback: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Some were even justifying her based on her Primary School result.

What a shame for her and her tribal defenders who totally forgot about the actual best student from their very same tribe.

17 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Ikea81: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2023
This one dey rape teacher
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Goke7: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2023
geesilver:
The boldness to commit fraud and still defend it at a young age is just a mystery to me....... This almost lead to tribal war online.

Honestly where she got the boldness to face the whole world really baffles me. Before she made the video I was of the opinion she should be let go as a small girl but after that video I became convinced she should face the wrath of the law.

The committee that is recommending psychological counselling are just mischievous like those supporting her all these while. But if the state is ok with that national disgrace so be it as more kids will do likewise.

7 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by obiekunie01: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2023
From the very first time i saw the result in her hands, i knew she forged it. Jamb doesn't issue statement any more. you can only print your original result slip.

BUT THE MAIN ISSUE BE SAY, IMAGINE THIS GIRL ACCUSE YOU OF RAPE! HOW YOU GO TAKE ESCAPE AM??

That's how boys have been suffering for false rape accusation from them!

You remember that one that killed that innocent guy that year and claimed he wanted to rape her only for the courts to free her of all charges!

I KNOW THAT GUY IS INNOCENT!

10 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Racoon(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2023
Throwback:
Some were even justifying her based on her Primary School result. What a shame for her and her tribal defenders who totally forgot about the actual best student from their very same tribe.
My friend shut up there. That Mmesoma has been doing well from childhood is not deniable. The shame today is her going to inflate her JAMB scores to get some unmerited favour.
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Sharpsharp00123: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
You altered your result and still went to the Commissioner for Education to protest that JAMB didn't recognise you as the best candidate.

This girl is over 18 years and deserves to be prosecuted by JAMB for result forgery. Wrongdoings must have consequences in this country.
this is nothing but criminal

This girl will b an hardened criminal with the way she started out young, I won’t b surprised if later in life she has a baby factory or she dey carry drugs

She too get mind

6 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by tooth4tooth: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Her confession has come too late.

1 Like

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Ayodeoba: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2023
I am not surprised! Na their way

1 Like

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by IgOga(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2023
I hope she'll be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Utsmandanfodio: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Nose like frying pan

1 Like

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by tooth4tooth: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2023
jaeyking:
Abeg
Let this girl matter rest

From the onset the reasonable Nigerians we know say na forgery

Na the tribal and regional bigots carry the matter for head

Now I hope they can sleep with shame
Reasons the matter cannot rest

She forged Jamb result
She used the forged result to claim monetary reward thereby stealing someone's glory
She tried to slander Jamb by claiming jamb has system error thereby discrediting jamb.
She made a whole state to waste their time in a bid to investigate the matter.

She had the chance to confess at the beginning but refused. Now it a national issue.

3 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2023
The way she acted innocent and her level of boldness will surely win a Grammy award

This is kind of child that will lie about her teacher or sister and everyone will simply crucify the teacher

2 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by ratiani6: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2023
What a criminal. Chai

1 Like

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by beerfraud: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2023
She knows that her ethnicity celebrate criminality

3 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Obaaderemi2: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
My friend shut up there. That Mmesoma has been doing well from childhood is not deniable. The shame today is her going to inflate her JAMB scores to get some unmerited favour.
I think it's the pressure the society puts on all of us these days. See the pressure men face to provide a certain level of living for their wives and children. Many men are almost mad these days. Women also face their own pressure.

Children are also facing theirs- to be the best at school. That's what that girl/woman has faced. She wasn't satisfied with her 249 score which I'm sure disappointed her father. The father is a very bad father. He was on TV with her.

3 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Throwback: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:

Yes but many had very good scores in Common Entrance but did not get good scores 6yrs later in WAEC or JAMB, just as many had poor scores in Common Entrance but 6yrs later had good scores in WAEC or JAMB.

The point is, it was a foolish evidence to bring forward from 6yrs in the past.

6 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Strafudeen: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2023
I'm igbo.....but the full weight of the law should be brought to bear on this young criminal. I'm thoroughly dissapointed, knowing how high flying my people have proven to be.
She must be punished.

2 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Creamcrest(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2023
I'm not surprised.
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by WATCHOVER(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2023
My verdicts are 1: she should make a public Apology to Jamb and Ministry of Education.
Jamb should reduce her ban to 1yr
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by JAMO84: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2023
She should just apologize to Jamb, let's all beg on her behalf. That girl is too young for such controversy.

I hope it's not going to be a norm now, for people who finished third or below to start claiming first by criminal means. A certain presidential candidate is inspiring greed and unrealistic claims.

1 Like

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Anyiamaka: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

Yes o. I support your submission. We should start from the presidency. The sick, old super corrupt drug baron, mandate thief and certificate forger should be prosecuted accordingly.
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by CodeTemplar: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2023
That's how they use commercial activity to launder their Okija shrine and Oganje shrine proceeds of glory and destiny for money.
We never talk drugs o.
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by geesilver(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Goke7:

Honestly where she got the boldness to face the whole world really baffles me. Before she made the video I was of the opinion she should be let go as a small girl but after that video I became convinced she should face the wrath of the law.

The committee that is recommending psychological counselling are just mischievous like those supporting her all these while. But if the state is ok with that national disgrace so be it as more kids will do likewise.
State that couldn't confront and tackles her own internal crisis how do you expect them to condemn her openly. What JAMB did is even lenient, but it would serves as a deterrent to others who might be willing to do so or subsequently

1 Like

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by DesChyko: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

This girl is over 18 years and deserves to be prosecuted by JAMB for result forgery.
Wrongdoings must have consequences in this country.

Seconded. I initially thought she was a minor and as such didn't want to believe she could go that far without assistance, but damn!

The ban should be upheld; more importantly, she should go through the court process proper and it should be publicised. This is fraud through and through.
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by vee22: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2023
JAMO84:
She should just apologize to Jamb, let's all beg on her behalf. That girl is too young for such controversy.

I hope it's not going to be a norm now, for people who finished third or below to start claiming first by criminal means. A certain presidential candidate is inspiring greed and unrealistic claims.
You never see 14yrs old murderers before dont let the face fool you crime can be committed at her age

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Poly Ado Ekiti / Physics Jamb 2015 Lecture Room / Top 6 Guarded Vaults In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.