Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Insomnia Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Insomnia Please Help (190 Views)

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Are You Suffering From Insomnia? You Will Sleep Like A Baby After Taking CBD OIL / Insomnia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insomnia Please Help by Amarahobu: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Took drugs for malaria and Amoxicillin for typhoid, immediately i started taking the drugs couldn't sleep for 3 days. I stopped the drugs and went to the hospital. Did some test and it showed i only have malaria and no typhoid. I was prescribed malaria drugs. Still battling with my sleep. Has anyone experienced sleeping problems with antibiotics? Please share your experience and how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Insomnia Please Help by rtdCivilservant: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Insomia or Mmesoma, which one are u suffering from?

1 Like

Re: Insomnia Please Help by yrhuhfy113: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Amarahobu:
Took drugs for malaria and Amoxicillin for typhoid, immediately i started taking the drugs couldn't sleep for 3 days. I stopped the drugs and went to the hospital. Did some test and it showed i only have malaria and no typhoid. I was prescribed malaria drugs. Still battling with my sleep. Has anyone experienced sleeping problems with antibiotics? Please share your experience and how to go about it. Thanks

TWO STRONG THINGS THAT MAY MAKE YOU SLEEP

1) Read the BIBLE chapter by chapter from 11pm and before 1am, you will fall asleep

2) USE SOUND CODE- go on youtube and type- INSOMNIA MUSIC and listen to it for just 40mins, YOU WILL SLEEP

1 Like

Re: Insomnia Please Help by Richkid2021(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Call me

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Mastubating / Why Am I Having A Back Pain Every Morning? I Need Your Help Nairalanders / Kidney Stone Kills Faster, Start Eating More Of These 5 Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.