Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. (25935 Views)

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Harrynight(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
They're mostly interested in proving her guilty and
not interested in going further in the interrogation to uncover how she did it, who aided or did it for her to bring them to book
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by verifiablefacts: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
How those abroad universities,wey give the girl scholarship,go come do now.
Come e fit be take too o.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Bridget95(f): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bacteria8:
This mmesoma girl is really wicked aswear.

She was even talking on TV calling herself a brilliant girl angry
Damn!
She was even crying at some point. All these perfect drama...to hoodwink the whole country at just 19years of age !!!

And some !diots are even offering her scholarship and turning it into a tribal war.

Damn...our value system as a society is really down.
You can't blame anybody because the nation is on an ethnic cold war.

Thanks to JAMB

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by ezegold4we: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
That's the same way APC, Inec,and the mandate thief called Tinubu will soon be exposed and disgraced.

Those condemning that girl should also come out and condemn Tinubu and inec.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by BloomingDale(f): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
RECTEM:
Big shame on everyone who leveraged on this girl's dishonesty to propagate ethnic victimhood and hate. Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you are a defender of all those presenting nepa aka fake certificates. The shame is all yours.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by waledeji(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
ideatoprince18:
... Amen bro

Bro wale are u okay??

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by AfonjaPriest: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Edusouls:
foolish man, so Tinubu and yakubu told her to forge her results? Is that an excuse for her very incriminating criminal act?
You are cursed from the realm of Hell. When you have received your damnation, you'll continually lick your pain for the rest of your life. It will be worth it because I will be discussing it with the Devil himself to make it real for you.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Edusouls(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kai mnesoma is a hardened crook at 19 she had the mind to swindle a whole nation and even cried on national tv using emotion as a leverage deceiving many well to do Nigerians who blindly defended her, fear Women shir
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by ConfidentialDoc: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
Now she can be prosecuted after all said and done.

Ban her for 8 years.
And let her write an undertaking before taking any future exam.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by kay29000(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Guererro01:
It's the silence for me🤣🤣everywhere pim..Haters of Nigeria are in shame,yet again, if that Man had entered Aso Rock, its obvious to all,that no one would be able to berate or criticise him without the mobs raging like dogs that they are.
[b]Mr Fabian is so good with words God bless him [/b]and all other well meaning Nigerians.

So true... That man is so great with words/explanation. He would make a great mathematics teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Edusouls(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

You are cursed from the realm of Hell. When you have received your damnation, you'll continually lick your pain for the rest of your life. It will be worth it because I will be discussing it with the Devil himself to make it real for you.
is like ur terribly sick and bitter try and visit a phsyciatrist for help, sorry brother
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
FunkyAlhaji2015:
All the South Easterners that supported the girl against overwhelming evidence of forgery can now bury their heads in shame

At least 85% of them supported her. What a disgrace, what a shame

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by olaolulazio(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bacteria8:

Damn!
She was even crying at some point. All these perfect drama...to hoodwink the whole country at just 19years of age !!!

And some !diots are even offering her scholarship and turning it into a tribal war.

Obi self cry na

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by AfonjaPriest: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Edusouls:
is like ur terribly sick and bitter try and visit a phsyciatrist for help, sorry brother
If I am, I would be the right person to make you mad. If you must be ready to go mad, let's serve you breakfast at my shrine so that you meet the Devil for accommodation in Hell.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by AareGaa: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May this JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry Favor me and my Family

I am not interested in all the drama.

Ibos should be allowed to go and form their biafra.

They have wrecked enough havoc on Nigeria.
We don't need ibos in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Tobiaz: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hussipuppi girl
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Jd10k(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tochj:
No one should be blamed for supporting her after the shege INEC show us.
It's very difficult trusting any National organization
Jamb has proven herself
INEC over to you
Let independent committee vet the sham you gave us as election.
If government agencies will always come clear on its policy like this
Nigerians won't feel cheated on policies.
She is part of Obi legacy in Anambra according to so many of you.
They attacked INEC Server but failed because INEC is Smarter than them.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by bluefilm: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bacteria8:

Damn!

The way I see the whole thing, she must have started the whole forgery of a thing as a joke.

But before you know it, the joke turned into something else much more bigger than she could handle.

She then had no other option than to play along.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by DMCY: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
naptu2:
NTA News @NTANewsNow

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1677662899756576775

See previous thread here: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself

I like the jamb shading, prolly this will help those with tribal sentiments and those attacking any good thing in this country with tribal and ethnic bigotry will desist

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Sheggy13(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Adonbelieveit!! I was in support of the girl all the way whole heartedly. I still cannot believe it. shocked

I don't believe Jamb still, maybe they threatned her to false conffession to save Jamb face, trust naigerian organisations at your own risk, even Liegerian police beat people till they admit to crimes they did not commit in naigeria.
You're a very stupid person for this comment. Even though it's Anambra state government that conducted investigation and came out with this unbiased conclusion exonerating JAMB, yet someone like you is inferring Jamb threatened her to confess.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Graficient: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
xavuv:
..just very sad

Do you think a dull girl will dare pull this stunt she did? She's actually brilliant but her mind has been corrupted. That's the most painful part of this whole thing
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by godwon01(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
When she was presenting her side of the story I felt very bad for her. Now, who is to be trusted in our country. Na so one stupid baba spent my money for himself instead of spending the money to renovate my house. Bad people all over , even children whom you can trust has started behaving as a nuisance now. This will traumatize her for life and her family. How is the market now for her father. May Almighty God be with her to survive this trying period in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by CartelKenneth: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:

She should be stoned to death
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by TruthinAction: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
If she manipulated, a jamb staff did it for her at their own end. If not, why would other people use her details to check and got the same result?

Jamb does not want any investigation because it will indict them. They know what they are doing behind the scene.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Okoroawusa: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
Bia nwokem shey you know say single shame no dey your eyes at all!

After all you have said on this matter in the last one week?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Precambrian111: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bacteria8:

She was even boasting on TV calling herself a brilliant girl angry
Damn!

She was even crying at some point too. All these perfect drama...to hoodwink the whole country at just 19years of age !!!

your the idiot by origin mumu tribal bigot with hate sweeping your source of thought
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by BENEAMATA: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
kufre2010:
THAT GIRL SHOULD TENDER PUBLIC APOLOGY
Nah ! Apologies won't be necessary . We've seen and heard worse things pre and post feb 25 th and laughed it off . She is just a petty scammer feasting on the gullible to get a scholarship . Someone before her inspired her in reaching for the unattainable .
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Any one who truly professes Christ must love Him beyond father and mother, and beyond brother and sister, and beyond tribal lines. He must be first, and last without any middle ground.

Unfortunately many "Christians" have become tribalists, and make all their conclusions based on ethnic affiliations, forgetting that we will all one day be judged individually without consideration to our tribe.

Many stumble in the dark, wish their brother dead and curse the country that feed them, because they have willfully ignored the path of truth, to embrace hatred, wickedness and evil.

I pray the young lady repents, retrace her steps and puts laser sharp focus into her future, then her light will shine bright and she can turn this temporary shame to a story to success.

May we all be rich

PonziHater

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by richie240: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
sonnie10:
She was too defensive in that video. Right there , I knew something was fishy.
How would she even think that a computerized/ internet program or process like JAMB does not have audit trial?

If there is one thing I learned from this incident, it is that majority of people on social media lack critical thinking. Only a handful are actually intelligent.
It's much more of tribalism than lack of critical thinking.
When it comes to others, they scrutinize every angle but when the moral torch is turned on them they intentionally play dumb.

An example is the Tinubu chicago state university certificate imbroglio. Till tmr these same ppl are still questioning it but when it came to mmesoma they said "jamb is attacking her bcus she's igbo".
cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by tunde1200(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
In fact you read my minds
At least make we enjoy our beloved count with happiness and love for once.

AareGaa:

I am not interested in all the drama.

Ibos should be allowed to go and form their biafra.

They have wrecked enough havoc on Nigeria.
We don't need ibos in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
cool Hmmm to defend Omo Igbo go hard again o.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Bashirkareem31: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
MelesZanawi:
This girls matter has shown that not all Igbos are stupid.

But majority of Igbos are.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Pass Your Courses... From A Bad Boy With A Good Result / JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake / Please I Need Waec Timetable Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.