Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB (34077 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Neoteny7: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Apology accepted

Who are you speaking for?

Aren't you that dumb girl insulting men earlier?
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Once I know you're from a particular region of the country, I give up on you because I know nothing good can ever come out of that tiny enclave of criminals !
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Desusi: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Criminals
His face speaks volumes.
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Emeka71(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
mariahAngel:
Mmesoma should go learn a skill for now.
Don't mind all these olodo-rapata kids that don't want to read anymore; they just want to be pressing phone.
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by jerk: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
ENGINEERG:
This is the effect from TINUBU forging his own Certificate,school ,NYSC certificate and RIGGING election to become the president.
When Leaders are doing fraud , followers will have the impetus to do it too.
on point, the greatest mistake Tinubu will make is to condemn the girl.
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by 7upnigeria: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
StrikeBack:
Things like this makes me shudder at the future of this country. We want the best but we keep doing things to undermine how to get there.
We want Nigeria to be the best country in the world and we don’t want to do away with unnecessary owanbe and the likes… smh

It will take nigeria 200 years to get to the level of the Europeans

Just take it will take your village 2000 year to be great. Development has to do with unity of purpose. Unity of purpose between husband and wife, between members of a family,
between members of a community. The leaders of southwest have an agreement on how to develop the zone within a particular period of time. If your state government just relies on money from federal government and does not sit down with citizens of the state to develop the state, they just waste time for 4-8 years.
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Segzy19: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Oloriburuku

ENGINEERG:
This is the effect from TINUBU forging his own Certificate,school ,NYSC certificate and RIGGING election to become the president.
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by patrickcollins: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
mariahAngel:
Well is still a good idea cos those that have graduated for years yet no job
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Goldbw122(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wonderful, what we have never seen..
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by texas1990(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Like this foclish man was claiming that his daughter was the best student in the whole anabra state since her JSS one, this man also deserve some punishment he thought that little criminal bad work,
I just pity the man that will pay millions as her bride price, what a shame in the Igbos.
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Benez: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=124294296]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAUrgpEzSNY

SOURCE

No wonder Peter Obi is claiming that he that came third posited that he won the election
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by MamaletASO: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Eji-Keme

The name Keme remind me of the picture below..

Better go change ur name because that name Keme has a bad-omen.

Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by GeorgeRasks(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
See her nose and the dad's own
U go knw were inspiration come from
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Ubdavis(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
I want to see the faces of those that pontificated for her. How are they feeling now?. Some are still supporting her claim even after her confession. Some people sentiment eh, na inside DNA e dey
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by jimcaddy(m): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2023
She really messed up after everyone were on her side. Now everyone has been made to look so foolish. She went to listen to some eediots who do these things forgetting that there is a central database system in Jamb. If you cannot do it from inside, forget it, it's a ruse. I feel for her because she is actually a brilliant student, but wrong advice put her in this situation. Hope she learns her lesson.
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Storypot: 3:33am On Jul 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

like internet fraud.. since her use of the computer is legendary!! she will put that skill to good or greater use no doubt
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by princekwi: 3:45am On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Criminals

Just like your drugLord and your Kemi
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by princekwi: 3:49am On Jul 09, 2023
jimcaddy:
She really messed up after everyone were on her side. Now everyone has been made to look so foolish. She went to listen to some eediots who do these things forgetting that there is a central database system in Jamb. If you cannot do it from inside, forget it, it's a ruse. I feel for her because she is actually a brilliant student, but wrong advice put her in this situation. Hope she learns her lesson.

I am still on her side and will continue even to hell, she did not wrong to me because the Nigerian institutions are fraudulent, non can be trusted, a zoo that disregard its constitution to declare someone president just because of hatred of one tribe, I don't know how long it will take these idiot igbo leaders to push for our independent to leave this godforsaken zoo for them filled with hypocrites and psychopaths, Kemi is there, non criticized her, INEC is there with their fraudulent presidential election, all are hailing them because it favors them; bastards, Leave Mmesoma alone you hypocrites, Innoson is an idiot for withdrawing that scholarship, trying to please these demons in human skin without any atom of truth. She will get scholarship from me; Bastards,
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by princekwi: 3:52am On Jul 09, 2023
bigrod2080:
Very foolish girl.so you wanted to claim 3 millon,visa, scholarship you didn't work for.idiot.let her be imprison with her accomplice.very soon she will move to arm robbery.
I am still on her side and will continue even to hell, she did not wrong to me because the Nigerian institutions are fraudulent, non can be trusted, a zoo that disregard its constitution to declare someone president just because of hatred of one tribe, I don't know how long it will take these idiot igbo leaders to push for our independent to leave this godforsaken zoo for them filled with hypocrites and psychopaths, Kemi is there, non criticized her, INEC is there with their fraudulent presidential election, all are hailing them because it favors them; bastards, Leave Mmesoma alone you hypocrites, Innoson is an idiot for withdrawing that scholarship, trying to please these demons in human skin without any atom of truth. She will get scholarship from me; Bastards,
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by princekwi: 3:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Ubdavis:
I want to see the faces of those that pontificated for her. How are they feeling now?. Some are still supporting her claim even after her confession. Some people sentiment eh, na inside DNA e dey
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by princekwi: 3:55am On Jul 09, 2023
texas1990:
Like this foclish man was claiming that his daughter was the best student in the whole anabra state since her JSS one, this man also deserve some punishment he thought that little criminal bad work,
I just pity the man that will pay millions as her bride price, what a shame in the Igbos.

Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by princekwi: 3:56am On Jul 09, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:
Once I know you're from a particular region of the country, I give up on you because I know nothing good can ever come out of that tiny enclave of criminals !

Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by tiger28: 4:05am On Jul 09, 2023
The most pathetic part of all this is that......

*The other JAMB Fraudster from the North was quietly shut down by his Tribesmen because they understand INTEGRITY But ....

Our Eastern Criminals supported their Fraudster WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

These ppl MUST leave OUR COUNTRY!!!
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Aurelius1(m): 4:19am On Jul 09, 2023
tiger28:
The most pathetic part of all this is that......

These ppl MUST leave OUR COUNTRY!!!
I'm not Igbo but make una dey think well before una talk. Nobody is more Nigerian than anybody.
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by ChristianMuslim: 4:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Shame ! Shame!! Shame!!!.. it is tinubu, it is apc, it is buhari.. it is sanwo olu.. it is politically driven.. it is because shes igbo, it is because shes anambra.. shame on all of you

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2023
ENGINEERG:

1.Obi voted in Anambra. Mmesoma wrote JAMB in Anambra.

2.Obi won Lagos. Mmesoma's 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of schools are in Lagos.

3.Obi insisted he won #NigerianElections2023. Mmesoma insisted she had the highest JAMB score.

4.Obi claimed to be a youth at 62. Mmesoma claimed to be a minor at 19.

5.Obi blamed INEC glitch. Mmesoma blamed JAMB hitch.

6.Obi did a broadcast vowing to reclaim his mandate. Mmesoma did a broadcast promising that her results were genuine.

7.Mmesoma's daddy said she was always crying over JAMB. Obi cried 'Yes, Daddy' over the election.

8.Obi won 98% of Anambra's votes. The majority of Anambra supported Mmesoma.

9.Obi went on TV to cry. Mmesoma cried on TV.

10.Obi's followers insulted everybody. Mmesoma's supporters attacked everyone.

11.Obi lied that his brewery employs 60% of Anambra people. Mmesoma lied that she was the best pupil in Anambra.

12.IPOBy Ezekwesili said the certificate of return given to Tinubu belongs to Obi. IPOBy Ezekwesili said the highest score belongs to Mmesoma.

Moral of the story: Those who play emotional politics will always end in frustration, while those who play strategic politics will always end in dominion.

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1677687667696234497

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by mikeoreoluwa: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Am sure her father must have done the same while in school
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Puss360:
Marry in haste , repent at leisure..... That's the mentality of majority of Nigerians...
No patience no calm... Always quick to draw conclusions when nothing has been investigated and in such conclusion, they will play victim card....
We just hate anything "Investigation"...
Now that Jamb has exonerated theirself, and proven beyond all reasonable doubts to the whole world that the girl is guilty, those who were quick to draw conclusions will never say anything at this juncture....

Say no to crime... It will make our country good

What baffled me most was how people would just be defending someone they didn't know before just because they're of the same tribe, religion or political party.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
princekwi:

Perpetual wailer

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by princekwi: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
maasoap:

Perpetual wailer

You are the one wailing as a result of disappointment that your idiocy to malign the girl is resisted by igbos, idiots, go and straighten up the moral decay among your people before seeking for who to malign, bastard wailer; snakes, I will never allow you people to talk down on any igbo because you are all snakes and hypocrites
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
princekwi:

You are the one wailing as a result of disappointment that your idiocy to malign the girl is resisted by igbos, idiots, go and straighten up the moral decay among your people before seeking for who to malign, bastard wailer; snakes, I will never allow you people to talk down on any igbo because you are all snakes and hypocrites
I don't talk down on Igbos as long as I understood that there were non igbos who equally took side with the girl just because they didn't trust the institutions and there were igbos who didn't support that girl.
But your foolishness stands out of many simply because you are still adamant about what the girl did that you would not condemn her. It is your type that their kids usually ends up facing firing squad after conviction for being armed robbers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Novena University Students Locked Out Of School (Photos) / Head Teacher Demoted To Gateman, Security Man Becomes Teacher In Calabar / Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.