Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB (34076 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by princekwi: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
maasoap:

I don't talk down on Igbos as long as I understood that there were non igbos who equally took side with the girl just because they didn't trust the institutions and there were igbos who didn't support that girl.
But your foolishness stands out of many simply because you are still adamant about what the girl did that you would not condemn her. It is your type that their kids usually ends up facing firing squad after conviction for being armed robbers.

Idiot condemn INEC first that announced fraudulent election, then the beneficiary of the said fraudulent election you snake and hypocrite, then push for prosecution of Kemi before condemning the girl bastard, I hate you people for being hypocrites and snakes that's my point. Bingo, your constitution has been trampled upon to elect a rogue, you didn't see it to condemn but waste your energy on the girl, Bleep off, charity begins at home, start your condemnation from top you demon
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by doneback04: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
How about tinubu document he presented to inec is not fake, allow the little girl to breath, she learned that from our leaders
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by Ubdavis(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
princekwi:

I am still on her side and will continue even to hell, she did not wrong to me because the Nigerian institutions are fraudulent, non can be trusted, a zoo that disregard its constitution to declare someone president just because of hatred of one tribe, I don't know how long it will take these idiot igbo leaders to push for our independent to leave this godforsaken zoo for them filled with hypocrites and psychopaths, Kemi is there, non criticized her, INEC is there with their fraudulent presidential election, all are hailing them because it favors them; bastards, Leave Mmesoma alone you hypocrites, Innoson is an idiot for withdrawing that scholarship, trying to please these demons in human skin without any atom of truth. She will get scholarship from me; Bastards,
If ur close to any pychiatric hospital enter for mental evaluation
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by princekwi: 3:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Ubdavis:

If ur close to any pychiatric hospital enter for mental evaluation

You are the lunatic here; slowpoke
Re: Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
princekwi:

Idiot condemn INEC first that announced fraudulent election, then the beneficiary of the said fraudulent election you snake and hypocrite, then push for prosecution of Kemi before condemning the girl bastard, I hate you people for being hypocrites and snakes that's my point. Bingo, your constitution has been trampled upon to elect a rogue, you didn't see it to condemn but waste your energy on the girl, Bleep off, charity begins at home, start your condemnation from top you demon

Mumu, the same INEC that conducted an election which your slave master is claiming that he should be declared the winner? Many of you plain dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Novena University Students Locked Out Of School (Photos) / Head Teacher Demoted To Gateman, Security Man Becomes Teacher In Calabar / Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.