Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans (20657 Views)

Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw / David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by frankson1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Godoverevery:
Best goalie and we surely regret this.

The work of a goalie is to make save but since the madness of wanting a goalie that can play like messi than making save....we will see where it will land us.

Farewell legend.......you will be the best for me after VDS.

My prayers to var der sar family at the moment.......I pray God heal him πŸ™.

Lots of of the goals came from very awful and terrible back play Ten Hag wants but they always turn to blame the Goalie.

If the team keep making silly mistakes and Ten Hag keeps behaving clueless in games, De Gea's errors would be child's play to Onana's...

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Exceed15: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
naice:
I'm looking to sell one of my kidneys to someone who urgently needs it. There's no point in keeping it without a purpose. Hopefully, this will help alleviate some of the troubles I'm currently facing. If anyone has specific information, kindly reach out and provide assistance.

udmgok@gmail.com

Are you serious bro? It is well.
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Bobloco: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Godoverevery:

The work of a goalie is to make save but since the madness of wanting a goalie that can play like messi than making save....we will see where it will land us.

Honestly, the new madness of a ball playing goalie

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by naice: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Exceed15:

Are you serious bro? It is well.
I am serious unfortunately. Please let me know if you have any information somewhere

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Felaincarnated: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
U no lie, u see shege banza for maguire hand🀣
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by galadee(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maguire remains grin
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Godoverevery: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
frankson1:

Lots of of the goals came from very awful and terrible back play Ten Hag wants but they always turn to blame the Goalie.

If the team keep making silly mistakes and Ten Hag keeps behaving clueless in games, De Gea's errors would be child's play to Onana's...

We will all see it nah.........that onana can't lace dea gea boot when it comes making save.

It just madness letting dea gea go in the manner honestly.......it making me hate the coach already.

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by luvyaself95(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Cesar Azpil leave with I win it all
De Gea Is Leaving I've seen it all
Wahala 😁

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Streetmovement(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Best goal keeper of his era in the epl...my humble opinion

A legend cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by pikechukwu6(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
grin grin grin Garbage... good luck
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Felaincarnated: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wetin e take him eye see for maguire hand no be today story
luvyaself95:
Cesar Azpil leave with I win it all
De Gea Is Leaving I've seen it all
Wahala 😁
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Raphsays: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/D_DeGea/status/1677671990910484480?t=pvL1qnz5mrbmJlfgPeLDpA&s=19

I go miss this goalie. There’s no longer any Ferguson signing in Man utd after David’s departure.
Wishing him all the best.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by frankson1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
shantti:

Why do u think so
Onana wey dey give straight clean pass from post to deep midfield

The same Onana wey dey make blunders too... you will hate him if he's put under the same pressure De Gea had always been when defenders keep playing the ball backwards instead of moving it to the midfielders.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by abufadllullah(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Godoverevery:

We will all see it nah.........that onana can't lace dea gea boot when it comes making save.

It just madness letting dea gea go in the manner honestly.......it making me hate the coach already.
Is it the fault of the board or coach??
You need to learn more about Football business!

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by luvyaself95(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Wetin e take him eye see for maguire hand no be today story
πŸ˜„
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Obiebanks007(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
drizslim:
I already miss David De Gea.. I will never sell him on my master league.. Onana will not do much for Man United know this & know peace

@Master leauge, I really craved hard for it back days grin
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Godoverevery: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
abufadllullah:

Is it the fault of the board or coach??
You need to learn more about Football business!

So a good football business is letting dea gea go for free??

Naw oooo......

FYI is the ten hag that doesn't want him cos he cannot play like messi.

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by delkuf(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Godoverevery:

I told someone this. As in what is the whole of a ball passing goalkeeper. And the painful part of this is that we wasting 60 millions to buy onana
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by 8stargeneral: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Legend of our time....you will forever remain in our heart

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by frankson1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Godoverevery:

Two seasons ago, De Gea kept the team in the position they finished in.

The United defense and all-round game was terrible and no keeper would have done any better.

I thought a striker should have been the first signing, followed by a much younger and stronger holding midfielder.
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Godoverevery: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
delkuf:
I told someone this. As in what is the whole of a ball passing goalkeeper. And the painful part of this is that we wasting 60 millions to buy onana

We will all see nah.

Letting dea gea go for free is outright stupidity cos you want goalie that can play like messi rather that making saves.

Onana can't even make half of dea gea saves a season.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by yomi531(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Now I know Man Utd mean business. This guy has been shit ever since 2018 WC. Too prone to mistakes and not very good with ball distribution. That Europa finals against Villarreal still dey pain me till date. Even this year FA Cup. U try sha but, Onana will be a massive upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Banbanna(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Though he's been a great player for United over the years but his performances have deeped lately. Too prone to errors.
Hope this puts an end to Manutd 𝐖𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐨𝐭𝐨 π†π¨πšπ₯ π‚π¨π§πœπžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§ from their arch-rival, Liverpool. Over the course of 2 seasons 2 -17 against LFC.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by RealEzee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
farewell De Gea wink

Welcome Onana grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Banbanna(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Which kind yeye saves be that. Saves he can't even make against Liverpool which he sees as a super human team. Whenever great LFC team comes around he suddenly becomes an amateur league goalie. I suppose most United fans have had enough of that embarrassing 7 nil scoreline vs LFC.
It's like DDG especially has a phobia vs Liverpool.
Godoverevery:

We will all see nah.

Letting dea gea go for free is outright stupidity cos you want goalie that can play like messi rather that making saves.

Onana can't even make half of dea gea saves a season.

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by kunleiky(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Olufunsho De Gea
Thanks for a memorable spell in the Theatres of Dream
GGMU

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by maestro299: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
frankson1:

The same Onana wey dey make blunders too... you will hate him if he's put under the same pressure De Gea had always been when defenders keep playing the ball backwards instead of moving it to the midfielders.
That Onana fit give person high blood pressure. How keeper go dey take unnecessary risk like that?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
End of a beautiful era/stint.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Agree Β£40 Million Fee For Ajax Midfielder Van De Beek / Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 / Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.