Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans (20653 Views)

Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw / David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Pootle: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
he was earning too much, aside that for now his one of the best goalkeepers
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by bonnyhope: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
I don't support this...Man u go real collect this season o....De gea has been their savior

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by money0001: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Remain Harry Maguire angry
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by stagger: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Godoverevery:
Best goalie and we surely regret this.

The work of a goalie is to make save but since the madness of wanting a goalie that can play like messi than making save....we will see where it will land us.

Farewell legend.......you will be the best for me after VDS.

My prayers to var der sar family at the moment.......I pray God heal him 🙏.

Goalkeeping has evolved. Man City's successes with Ederson's ball distribution has shown clearly that the way to go is to purchase a modern goalkeeper who is good with his two legs in terms of passes and ball distribution. De Gea does not have this skill and Man Utd conceded way too many goals from his poor clearances and outright passes to opponents.

Watch the 4-0 defeat to Brentford and you will see for yourself.

Andre Onana is the kind of keeper that Man Utd needs. They should move fast before another team beats them to it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Godoverevery: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
stagger:

Goalkeeping has evolved. Man City's successes with Ederson's ball distribution has shown clearly that the way to go is to purchase a modern goalkeeper who is good with his two legs in terms of passes and ball distribution. De Gea does not have this skill and Man Utd conceded way too many goals from his poor clearances and outright passes to opponents.

Watch the 4-0 defeat to Brentford and you will see for yourself.

Andre Onana is the kind of keeper that Man Utd needs. They should move fast before another team beats them to it.

Ederson ball distribution without quality players is worth noting.

Let take out kDB and leave ederson to be distributing balls man city won't win shit.

Have anyone ever rated Ederson??
Have you ever see anyone compare him to great keepers

No one is talking about the rubbish players in the team is the DDG that is the scape goat.

Shebi last season it was Ronaldo that was the problem.....after he left what changed??

Now is DDG.......we will see how the new season will pan out.

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by olaniyilukman(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
The first picture reminds me of the era of golden football, football was sweet to watch then unlike now, where football is boring....

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Emmasnoop(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
naice:
I'm looking to sell one of my kidneys to someone who urgently needs it. There's no point in keeping it without a purpose. Hopefully, this will help alleviate some of the troubles I'm currently facing. If anyone has specific information, kindly reach out and provide assistance.

udmgok@gmail.com
Contact Ekweremadu in London prison.
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by staga: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ederson ball distribution without quality players is worth noting.

Let take out kDB and leave ederson to be distributing balls man city won't win shit.

Have anyone ever rated Ederson??
Have you ever see anyone compare him to great keepers

No one is talking about the rubbish players in the team is the DDG that is the scape goat.

Shebi last season it was Ronaldo that was the problem.....after he left what changed??

Now is DDG.......we will see how the new season will pan out.

You must either be ignorant or you dont know football if you cant see that the team improved greatly when CR7 left.
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by emanobis(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
I wonder how ManUtd could let this guy go and Maguire stays.
This guy won the best keeper in epl
Man City won the league not because of their keeper bt their players
ManUtd players especially the defence line is the problem, not DDG

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by yuh2(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
He didn't see it all. Him win Champions League?
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by sirchim(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwaNimo1:
His footwork was terrible......

NEKWA NwaNimo1 on the move🤣
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Mryacks: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
ManU is making a big mistake if Onana is replacing De gea.

De gea has been ManU best player in the last 3-4 seasons

Atoh....watching Onana, I noticed he is a ball playing goalie that likes leaving his line to play, unless Man U be dominating most of their games, I see him conceding lots of shambokic goals in England if the defence is shaky. But he is a good keeper though. Let's see!

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Emola12(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
545apps 147 clean sheets that is very bad de gea you no do well walahitalahi
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by Emola12(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Abeg mouh nah bring Andre onana next week mouh see another shege from him overated goal keeper
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by DANIEL5050(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2023
naice:
I'm looking to sell one of my kidneys to someone who urgently needs it. There's no point in keeping it without a purpose. Hopefully, this will help alleviate some of the troubles I'm currently facing. If anyone has specific information, kindly reach out and provide assistance.

udmgok@gmail.com

Your kidney wey no de work well wink
Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by elonize(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Godoverevery:
Best goalie and we surely regret this.

The work of a goalie is to make save but since the madness of wanting a goalie that can play like messi than making save....we will see where it will land us.

Farewell legend.......you will be the best for me after VDS.

My prayers to var der sar family at the moment.......I pray God heal him 🙏.
guy I tire for this modern day nonsense o.wat concerns a goalie with passing balls anyhow.highest is long pass like cech does to lamps n drogba dat leads to goal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Agree £40 Million Fee For Ajax Midfielder Van De Beek / Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 / Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.