Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu (35138 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / How Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Young Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Karlman: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The way some of you adults do talk online is irritating

The 19 years old girl commited a crime, yet, some of you here are linking tinubu with it

Are you sure your brain is functioning well? Cause there's no way a sane person will be reasoning the way you do.
Of a leave story...why is one fraud less than the other? Will you lots have put in all the energy as you did on Mmesoma if she was a member of Tinubu family? Thats my question.
Now the issue of Tinubu fraud is on board you evil lots are suddenly mute and Aisha is now mad because she said a simple truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by femisplash: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
PlayMaker14:
These Obidients people are really wicked....

Anytime our WhatsApp admin gives us a fresh propaganda to use against them especially the Igbos amongst them, they always come out strong with a constructive defense and it ends up making us look stupid..

This woman is not even Igbo, and she's defending them from January till December...

Dipo and Qudus better look for a new and strong propaganda for us against them oh, if not, that our Ronu WhatsApp Group will not contain us.

Nonsense.
Niggar, if you don't want to Ronu, you are free to Ponu like Aisha. Ponu is the perfect description for zombidents.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by seanfer(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
I hope all armed robbers too can hide under the pretense that because some are not caught they should let those in custody go....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It seems these woman is going insane

No! Do you ever drag Tinubu for submitting fake certificate to the INEC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
seanfer:
I hope all armed robbers too can hide under the pretense that because some are not caught they should let those in custody go....

But Tinubu was caught, have you ever raised the issue?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
femisplash:

Niggar, if you don't want to Ronu, you are free to Ponu like Aisha. Ponu is the perfect description for zombidents.

Funny as many of you like to support evil while pretending to hate it.

Tinubu submitted fake certificate to the INEC, have you called him out or call for his prosecution?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by seanfer(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

But Tinubu was caught, have you ever raised the issue?

Don't get me wrong.... I never claim that Tinubu is guilty or not, but there is no panel of inquiry that has found him guilty unlike the little girl that the panel set up by the state government find her guilty.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by chidiokay: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Karlman:
Talk about Tinubu drug case they will defend him to hell.
Talk about hos unknown primary and secondary schools the same damned oafs will defend him to hell.
Then you are now suprised when these same characters invade nairaland to persecute jamb candidate, because she is not from Tinubu family.
Mmesoma did bad thing and will face the consequences but Tinubu supporters lack moral ground to complain about any kind of crime at all because all these crimes are the specialty of their paymaster Tinubu.

Which institution home or abroad that tinubu attended as come out to debunk or deny certificate Tinubu tendered
FBI/US clearly said Tinubu is not criminal, between FBi and Igbos who has jurisdiction cheesy

These is not yoruba vs chicago university like we witness Igbo vs jamb ... another nzogbu shame

Your people don't have shame no matter how small, that is why a whole tribe chose the words of a gurl over an issuing institution

Your people don't believe in "structures or institutions" that is why a group of useless youths lock there parent home on mondays.

Yorubas are defending Tinubu with FBi/Us and chicago state uni. issued evidences what did igbos use to defend mmesoma .. another Nzogbu Nzogbu shame

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
seanfer:

Don't get me wrong.... I never claim that Tinubu is guilty or not, but there is no panel of inquiry that has found him guilty unlike the little girl that the panel set up by the state government find her guilty.....

He is guilty more than anybody.

1. The certificate submitted to INEC is different from the one CSU provided on subpoena.

2. Before becoming Governor in 1999, he submitted an NYSC certificate to INEC but for presidential election this year he submitted a letter of exception to INEC.

Don't tell me you're not aware of any of these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by femisplash: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

Funny as many of you like to support evil while pretending to hate it.

Tinubu submitted fake certificate to the INEC, have you called him out or call for his prosecution?
Have you been to CSU in the US and was told his cert was fake? or you just seated behind your keyboard swallowimg some dogshit, while you're swallowing dogshit, Tinubu's lawyers were submitting his academic documents signed by CSU and was admitted by the tribunal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
femisplash:

Have you been to CSU in the US and was told his cert was fake?

Olodo....PEPT admitted a copy of certificate provided by CSU on subpoena just of recent and it's different from the one submitted to INEC.

You can see you have started defending now.

or you just seated behind your keyboard swallowimg some dogshit, while you're swallowing dogshit, Tinubu's lawyers were submitting his academic documents signed by CSU and was admitted by the tribunal.

Do you also know the same tribunal admitted the certificate from CSU on subpoena?

The first pic is the one submitted to INEC
The second pic is the submitted by CSU on subpoena.

You can see you're not really after against injustice but against who committed it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by seanfer(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

He is guilty more than anybody.

1. The certificate submitted to INEC is different from the one CSU provided on subpoena.

2. Before becoming Governor in 1999, he submitted an NYSC certificate to INEC but for presidential election this year he submitted a letter of exception to INEC.

Don't tell me you're not aware of any of these.

If in your submission why not go to court and get a judgement against him... See how you're so sure that he is guilty....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
seanfer:

If in your submission why not go to court and get a judgement against him... See how you're so sure that he is guilty....

The case is in the court already.

Yes he is guilty because I've seen the certificate he presented to INEC and the one provided by CSU on subpoena

Also, what about him submitted NYSC certificate to INEC for governorship election in 1999 and submitting exception letter to INEC last year?

You people don't want justice but just the one that favour you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by waledeji(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Nonsense.....

You sef see am like that ba😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by femisplash: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

Olodo....PEPT admitted a copy of certificate provided by CSU on subpoena just of recent and it's different from the one submitted to INEC.

You can see you have started defending now.

Do you also know the same tribunal admitted the certificate from CSU on subpoena?

The first pic is the one submitted to INEC
The second pic is the submitted by CSU on subpoena.

You can see you're not really after against injustice but against who committed it.
Son, let me educate you. It is only the awarding institution that is recognized by law to confirm the authenticity or otherwise of its documents. Did CSU say the cert Tinubu allegedly submitted was fake?, it is not illegal for an institution to change any of its document with the changing times, still doesn't render the old one invalid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by seanfer(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

The case is in the court already.

Yes he is guilty because I've seen the certificate he presented to INEC and the one provided by CSU on subpoena

Also, what about him submitted NYSC certificate to INEC for governorship election in 1999 and submitting exception letter to INEC last year?

You people don't want justice but just the one that favour you.

Then let us wait for the court to give judgement on the case in from of it... Except you want to claim the Judiciary has been bought....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
femisplash:

Son, let me educate you. It is onlx the awarding institutim that is recognized by law to confirm the authenticity or otherwise of its documents. Did CSU say the cert Tinubu allegedly submitted was fake?, it is not illegal for an institution to change any of its document with the changing times, still doesn' render the old one invalid.

Like I said, it's sweet to condemn but hard to accept the truth.

1. The one submitted has the date 22nd and the one provided has the date 27th. Now you'll put the blame on the school for typographical error cheesy grin cheesy grin

2. The one submitted to INEC has third party signature while the one provided has only two. How come?

3. The one provided has different school logo compare to the one provided by the school.

So can you see what you're defending now?

What about Tinubu submitting NYSC certificate to INEC in 1999 but submitted exception letter to the same INEC in 2022?

You didn't talk about that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
seanfer:
Then let us wait for the court to give judgement on the case in from of it... Except you want to claim the Judiciary has been bought....

There are things you don't wait for judgement for.

If this happens to be another person you hate you won't wait for judgement.

Tinubu submitted NYSC certificate to INEC in 1999 but submitted exception letter to the same INEC last year.

Do you need any court to tell you that this is wrong?

"You'll know the truth and the truth shall set you free" says the Holy book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by bjbukzy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Danburuwa:
Aisha Yesufu, a human rights activist, said on Saturday that the country’s flawed electoral system has allowed more pupils to engage in exam malpractice.

She tweeted in response to a thread started by former minister of state for labour and employment, Festus Keyamo.

Mr Keyamo’s post was in response to Ejikeme Mmesoma admitting that she forged her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) test scores.

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), on Sunday, accused Ms Mmesoma of manipulating her UTME results from 249 to 362. Instead, the candidate who had insisted on her innocence later confessed to falsifying her results via an independent panel of inquiry set up by the Anambra State Government.

Reacting to the revelation, Mr Keyamo said he had reserved his comment regarding the controversies over Ms Mmesoma UTME scores.

Mr Keyamo, while describing the student as “a brilliant girl, judging by her actual score of 249,” also cautioned critics against damaging her with their opinions.

“What she needs is counselling, correction and guidance. She obviously did not know the weight and gravity of what she was doing. As teenagers, most of us made juvenile mistakes that never came to light.

But Ms Yesufu, in an attempt to politicise the matter, said issues arising from the country’s electoral system may have prompted pupils like Ms Mmesoma to forge her result, saying, “If Tinubu can do it, why not they?

“Tinubu fraudulently occupying the highest political office in the land through forgery and rigging is what is most unfortunate and has given room for more children to say if Tinubu can do it, why not they?

“Reason Nigerians must focus on the judiciary to do the needful!,” her tweet reads.

Source- https://gazettengr.com/bola-tinubus-forgery-electoral-fraud-provoked-young-nigerians-like-mmesoma-into-criminality-aisha-yesufu/

Nlfpmod
Yokiti
Domique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Both yesufu and keyamo na opportunist. The food sweet for keyamo table this time around.

Both of them wants generational wealth and don't care about Nigeria.

Na their pocket be the bottom line.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by AfonjaScud: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
This one is always not making sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by femisplash: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

Like I said, it's sweet to condemn but hard to accept the truth.

1. The one submitted has the date 22nd and the one provided has the date 27th. Now you'll put the blame on the school for typographical error cheesy grin cheesy grin

2. The one submitted to INEC has third party signature while the one provided has only two. How come?

3. The one provided has different school logo compare to the one provided by the school.

So can you see what you're defending now?

What about Tinubu submitting NYSC certificate to INEC in 1999 but submitted exception letter to the same INEC in 2022?

You didn't talk about that.
The dogshit you are parading was from david hundeyin and has been littered over the internet long b4 election. It is not the internet that will tell me whether a certain certificate is genuine or not,rather it's both CSU and INEC that will authenticate and on which premise the court will give her judgement. This is a no brainer for someone with a brain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
femisplash:

The dogshit you are parading was from david hundeyin aud has been littered over the internet long election. It is not the internet that will tell me whether a certain certificate is genuine or not,rather it's both CSU and INEC that will authenticate and on which premise the court will give her judgement. This is a no brainer for someone with a brain.

Olodo...

It's like you have problem with someone that's very obvious.

Now, like I said, you people can defend when it comes to the person you love but condemned when it comes to the one you hate.

I repeat CSU was subpoena and they presented a certificate which the court admitted. So how is it about what someone was parading on the internet?

Or you don't know what subpoena mean?

Again, I said he submitted NYSC CERTIFICATE to the INEC in 1999 but submitted exception letter to the same INEC last year.

Is it a lie or not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Austino50: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
This lady is very irresponsible and talks senselessly any time she talks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by 1x2x3: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Aisha Yeshufu doesn't think well.
I remember how she used to dance like a deranged goat during the campaigns

She's now thinking like APC attack dogs and suddenly you see she's not well.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Omoboricash(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It seems these woman is going insane
She is completely insane.
Imagine the level of her dumbessness. I cant just imagine some witj IQ would come out with kind of reasoning

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Karlman: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
chidiokay:

Which institution home or abroad that tinubu attended as come out to debunk or deny certificate Tinubu tendered
FBI/US clearly said Tinubu is not criminal, between FBi and Igbos who has jurisdiction cheesy

These is not yoruba vs chicago university like we witness Igbo vs jamb ... another nzogbu shame

Your people don't have shame no matter how small, that is why a whole tribe chose the words of a gurl over an issuing institution

Your people don't believe in "structures or institutions" that is why a group of useless youths lock there parent home on mondays.

Yorubas are defending Tinubu with FBi/Us and chicago state uni. issued evidences what did igbos use to defend mmesoma .. another Nzogbu Nzogbu shame

If you didn't write in English, I don't read.
Get someone to help you with your writings.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by femisplash: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

Olodo...

It's like you have problem with someone that's very obvious.

Now, like I said, you people can defend when it comes to the person you love but condemned when it comes to the one you hate.

I repeat CSU was subpoena and they presented a certificate which the court admitted. So how is it about what someone was parading on the internet?

Or you don't know what subpoena mean?

Again, I said he submitted NYSC CERTIFICATE to the INEC in 1999 but submitted exception letter to the same INEC last year.

Is it a lie or not?
The question is, did CSU and NYSC say the certificates he presented were fake?, make use of your brain na. How can an internet robot sit down behind the keyboard and passing judgement based off some dogshit he is being fed by some celebrated nuisance. Let the institutions concerned declare his certificates fake as Jamb did before making a fool of yourself. Pls, i'm allergic to myopic reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Goodvibes007: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Because they know it's mis-information circulating among Obidients dullards. Obidients are free to spend $4,000 like PDP's Reno Omokri.
He must have flown all the way to the USA; hence, racked up a $4,000 bill for a fruitless journey.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Trimjos: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Point of correction... Aisha Yesufu is no longer a human rights activist. She is now a Labour Party chieftain

Aisha we know, Who the hell is ur mother?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
femisplash:
The question is, did CSU and NYSC say the certificates he presented were fake?

Smile....
That's why we have brain and eyes

make use of your brain na.

I do! That's why I know one certificate can't be different from another. If you actually graduate, check the certificate given to you and your mate if it has different date and different signatures.

Also, if you're making use of your brain then you should know that someone can't have NYSC certificate and EXCEPTION LETTER at the same time.

How can an internet robot sit down behind the keyboard and passing judgement based off some dogshit he is being fed by some celebrated nuisance.

The funny thing is that, this are documents that in public based on the current tribunal case and had been admitted by the court. So if it's dogshit as you claimed then your court is a wash for accepting those documents.

Let the institutions concerned declared his certificates fake as Jamb did before making a fool of yourself. Pls, i'm allergic to myopic reasoning.

CSU can't declare it fake because CSU actually awarded certificate to a "Bola A Tinubu" but the person claiming that name today is the fake person reason why he forged the one parading.

On NYSC what I'm expecting you to do is to first proof that he didn't submit exception letter but the same certificate he submitted in 1999. But if he actually submitted NYSC certificate in 1999 but later submitted exception letter from the same NYSC then check your brain for defending such broad day light forgery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Trimjos: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
femisplash:

The question is, did CSU and NYSC say the certificates he presented were fake?, make use of your brain na. How can an internet robot sit down behind the keyboard and passing judgement based off some dogshit he is being fed by some celebrated nuisance. Let the institutions concerned declare his certificates fake as Jamb did before making a fool of yourself. Pls, i'm allergic to myopic reasoning.

Stop disgracing you lineage online. U are here defending a drug lord... Have u also forgotten his fake bishops??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by wildernessVoice: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
When the head is rotten; the whole body is affected. I expect by now INEC Chairman to develop remorse like the young girl and confess the election manipulation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike / EFCC Chiko Shot Dead By Gunmen While Returning From Rally. Photos / Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.