Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu (35135 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / How Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Young Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by LegacyB: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2023
princekwi:

Of course we have a long way to go as electoral fraud is celebrated and hailed and constitution thrown to the garbage bin; idiot, Bleep off, I hate hypocrites
Use your brain for once. I’ve got little or nothing for this corrupt politicians including Obi, Tinubu, Atiku and others they are the reason for the situation in country. But to lump that up with a brilliant young girl falsification of her Jamb result is just raw stupidity.
The problem of this country is leadership and worse follower-ship. Support who you want but use your God given brain lad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Jeyun: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
The organizer of the exam Jamb proved that the result didn't come from them

The organizer of the election Inec stand by the result
the later organizers didn't perpetrate the fraud themselves but the later did it themselves hence their strong reasons to defend their act, both the girl and the I no call name o are the same
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Shantyken(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2023
seanfer:

If in your submission why not go to court and get a judgement against him... See how you're so sure that he is guilty....

After the court case all obedients may suffer from severe heart, head, kidney, lungs problems

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Shantyken(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2023
ReturnMan:

Yes o. I'm not ibo

But can Nigeria let them Go?

Nobody dey hold them, if them want go they know what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Tzar(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2023
I realized this woman don go mental when she started doing leg work and shaking booty in hijab!
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by NomborPhilip10: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2023
12 Similarities Between Peter Obi and Mmesoma Ejikeme.

1. Obi voted in Anambra. Mmesoma wrote JAMB in Anambra.
2. Obi won Lagos. Mmesoma's 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of schools are in Lagos.
3. Obi insisted he won #NigerianElections2023. Mmesoma insisted she had the highest JAMB score.
4. Obi claimed to be a youth at 62. Mmesoma claimed to be a minor at 19.
5. Obi blamed INEC glitch. Mmesoma blamed JAMB hitch.
6. Obi did a broadcast vowing to reclaim his mandate. Mmesoma did a broadcast promising that her results were genuine.
7. Mmesoma's daddy said she was always crying over JAMB. Obi cried 'Yes, Daddy' over the election.
8. Obi won 98% of Anambra's votes. The majority of Anambra supported Mmesoma.
9. Obi went on TV to cry. Mmesoma cried on TV.
10. Obi's followers insulted everybody. Mmesoma's supporters attacked everyone.
11. Obi lied that his brewery employs 60% of Anambra people. Mmesoma lied that she was the best pupil in Anambra.
12. IPOBy Ezekwesili said the certificate of return given to Tinubu belongs to Obi. IPOBy Ezekwesili insinuated that the highest score belongs to Mmesoma.

Moral of the story: Those who play emotional politics will always end in frustration, while those who play strategic politics will always end in dominion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Ferdinandu(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Fact. Tinubu is the Grand patron of Forgery in the whole world. Mmesoma learnt very well from him
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by princekwi: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2023
LegacyB:

Use your brain for once. I’ve got little or nothing for this corrupt politicians including Obi, Tinubu, Atiku and others they are the reason for the situation in country. But to lump that up with a brilliant young girl falsification of her Jamb result is just raw stupidity.
The problem of this country is leadership and worse follower-ship. Support who you want but use your God given brain lad.

As long as the election is fraudulent and non sees nothing with it, I want them to reciprocate the same gesture towards Mmesoma because if the energy they used in criticizing is used on INEC, they would have cancelled that election by now, so my point is if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones, I hate hypocrites I repeat
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by masseratti: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2023
bigug04:

Are you serious?
yes.. The qualifications is clearly specify in the constitution, but think of it, if Tinubu didn't pass through any exam to enter a university in America, how on earth would he have come out with a sum cum laude? 1st class.. No way an illiterate will get access into an university to study accounting and come out with 1st class plus work in a fortune 500 company in the world at the management level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by shonepa(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2023
Getout from there! Sebi the girl na saint? Make una just dey one place for once.

Talk from today to tmr, Tinubu na president. Drug case? How
Pri/sec school?

U no even get grounds..... Final Fantasy 12 edition.

Karlman:
Talk about Tinubu drug case they will defend him to hell.
Talk about hos unknown primary and secondary schools the same damned oafs will defend him to hell.
Then you are now suprised when these same characters invade nairaland to persecute jamb candidate, because she is not from Tinubu family.
Mmesoma did bad thing and will face the consequences but Tinubu supporters lack moral ground to complain about any kind of crime at all because all these crimes are the specialty of their paymaster Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by ShaqFu: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2023
bigug04:

Oh boy!

Please!!

I dey beg u!

Please, try and leave your comfortzone..cross the borders of 9ja and SEE
Giant of Africa my foot
See what exactly?
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Alexiiydon: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Mindlog:
“If Tinubu can do it, why not they?".......Tinubu no get neither primary nor secondary record and we are told to regard that gap as a non-issue,, grin grin grin grin grin
or you mean obi whey get third in an election and start calling first

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by zedman1(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2023
This is one of the numerous stup*d reasons why the country isn't moving forward. So because one thief or murderer steals and kills then gets away, the others should be left to roam freely? That's how most Nigerians reason online. Very stup*d way of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by objobj: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2023
Now I can say a obididnts are dullard. All of them. Check their position on any matter.

As dull as their principal. Container economics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Wutinky: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2023
Tinubu is a drug criminal and If Nigeria was a sane country Tinubu would have been erased with firing squad many years ago.

Can someone remind me of Tinubu primary and secondary school name? 🤣
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by LegacyB: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2023
princekwi:

As long as the election is fraudulent and non sees nothing with it, I want them to reciprocate the same gesture towards Mmesoma because if the energy they used in criticizing is used on INEC, they would have cancelled that election by now, so my point is if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones, I hate hypocrites I repeat
When u wake up from your dream you go Dey alright. If u like jump up and down. Nothing spoil nothing change. Greet ur Aunty Aisha for me. Hopefully one day u’ll be wiser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by princekwi: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2023
LegacyB:

When u wake up from your dream you go Dey alright. If u like jump up and down. Nothing spoil nothing change. Greet ur Aunty Aisha for me. Hopefully one day u’ll be wiser.

Hypocrites everywhere, a beg shift, leave the young girl alone, she learned from her leaders so nothing spoil
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Tompson88: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2023
Haaa!🤔today I clearly know this girl is not serious, initially thought she was a sane person, so,her clamor for a corrupt free election,forming saints is not because she has something good to offer?imaging a girl of her status justifying fraud and cheat because someone else is a cheat?she disappointed me.
Danburuwa:

Source- https://gazettengr.com/bola-tinubus-forgery-electoral-fraud-provoked-young-nigerians-like-mmesoma-into-criminality-aisha-yesufu/
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by wolebest: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by BenzEne1(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2023
bigug04:

Yes!!!

*check the bolded*

And what's wrong with the bolded?
Make sense man..
How are we supposed to checkmate a fraudulent president if we are also fraudulent?
Your POV is biased towards your ethnicity.
I don't give a hoot about Tinubu. I didn't vote for him and I don't think he should be on that sit.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by bigug04(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2023
masseratti:
yes.. The qualifications is clearly specify in the constitution, but think of it, if Tinubu didn't pass through any exam to enter a university in America, how on earth would he have come out with a sum cum laude? 1st class.. No way an illiterate will get access into an university to study accounting and come out with 1st class plus work in a fortune 500 company in the world at the management level.

How old is Tinubu and how did he make his money? Is that really his name? With who and who did he attend this university?

Why was his money seized?

Why can't he answer these questions and so many others?

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by uncleade(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2023
No wonder she is a single mom. Hijab wearing Ash∆vvvvo.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by AskNgige2: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Karlman:
Talk about Tinubu drug case they will defend him to hell.
Talk about hos unknown primary and secondary schools the same damned oafs will defend him to hell.
Then you are now suprised when these same characters invade nairaland to persecute jamb candidate, because she is not from Tinubu family.
Mmesoma did bad thing and will face the consequences but Tinubu supporters lack moral ground to complain about any kind of crime at all because all these crimes are the specialty of their paymaster Tinubu.

Las Las evil that men do live after em...

Tinibu is evil

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Xammie001(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Now we are Convinced that SOME obidients are just AIRING OUT AIR
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by bigug04(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2023
BenzEne1:

And what's wrong with the bolded?
Make sense man..
How are we supposed to checkmate a fraudulent president if we are also fraudulent?
Your POV is biased towards your ethnicity.
I don't give a hoot about Tinubu. I didn't vote for him and I don't think he should be on that sit.

You asked a question and I answered.

I made sense.

We checkmate? Biko, how have you been doing that and how has the checkmating been going so far?

My POV? What is POV? I don't have PVC and never had.

Who did you vote for?

My own is do the crime, you have to also do the time. I checked your posts..you NEVER really condemned or say if you give a hoot about Tinubu or not until today.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by benjaminlawson(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
The organizer of the exam Jamb proved that the result didn't come from them

The organizer of the election Inec stand by the result

JAMB proved it, by opening the result porter for everyone to see, but the other closed up the irev so no one could see. This the basic different between the two.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by bigug04(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
ShaqFu:
See what exactly?

That the poor dey breaff grin

You will see better road.

Security

Electricity

To mention a few.

The corruption and crime against humanity being commited in Nigeria outrageous. So any post or comment criticizing the government is not a foolish post, is it no more democrazy

When the head is corrupt or spoilt, you expect the rest not to be?
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by ShaqFu: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
bigug04:

That the poor dey breaff grin

You will see better road.

Security

Electricity

To mention a few.

The corruption and crime against humanity being commited in Nigeria outrageous. So any post or comment criticizing the government is not a foolish post, is it no more democrazy

When the head is corrupt or spoilt, you expect the rest not to be?
so you're saying corruption doesn't exist anywhere in the world?
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by achimendy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Aisha Yeshufu doesn't think well.
I remember how she used to dance like a deranged goat during the campaigns

She's the real deal, if you don't like her go to hell.

The truth is always bitter.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Enice(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
12 Similarities Between Peter Obi and Mmesoma Ejikeme.

1.Obi voted in Anambra. Mmesoma wrote JAMB in Anambra.
2.Obi won Lagos. Mmesoma's 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of schools are in Lagos.
3.Obi insisted he won #NigerianElections2023. Mmesoma insisted she had the highest JAMB score.
4.Obi claimed to be a youth at 62. Mmesoma claimed to be a minor at 19.
5.Obi blamed INEC glitch. Mmesoma blamed JAMB hitch.
6.Obi did a broadcast vowing to reclaim his mandate. Mmesoma did a broadcast promising that her results were genuine.
7.Mmesoma's daddy said she was always crying over JAMB. Obi cried 'Yes, Daddy' over the election.
8.Obi won 98% of Anambra's votes. The majority of Anambra supported Mmesoma.
9.Obi went on TV to cry. Mmesoma cried on TV.
10.Obi's followers insulted everybody. Mmesoma's supporters attacked everyone.
11.Obi lied that his brewery employs 60% of Anambra people. Mmesoma lied that she was the best pupil in Anambra.
12.IPOBy Ezekwesili said the certificate of return given to Tinubu belongs to Obi. IPOBy Ezekwesili said the highest score belongs to Mmesoma.

Moral of the story: Those who play emotional politics will always end in frustration, while those who play strategic politics will always end in dominion.

Reno Omokri

#TableShaker
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Ellasure: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
this woman is very dirty and stinks.

what is the evil spirit roaming around Nigerian and damaging people brain. everybody with a megaphone just vomiting evils willingly and e always.

Nigeria is done for. the best thing is to break Nigeria into some manageable units. the current Nigerian political map is not sustainable on religion,on economic development, on foreign policy, on social interaction.

how can a woman say this rubish without consequences attached?

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Emusan(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You don't seem to be an intelligent person, I won't be wasting my time on you

No wonder you couldn't answer my simple question

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Are Disappointed With Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections — US / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.