Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

When You Are In Need And Your Family Refuse To Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Are In Need And Your Family Refuse To Help! (328 Views)

Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !! / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are In Need And Your Family Refuse To Help! by Donkogbe: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Have you ever been in a situation where your own blood family can't come through for you?

I saved 200k for 3month from my salary and income and i plan to get a new apartment in lagos and i only need 50k to complete the payment for a roomself contain.

I asked them to borrow me till i get my salary and non of them responded and said they don't have the money.

I only need to borrow the money is not assive i am not earning and even if i stay till july ending i will definitely get the remaining 50k myself but i just have to move in a hurry and this people are acting this way.

Please nobody should talked about entitlement here because if my own family cannot help me solve a 50k problem which i will return within 3weeks then tell me why allot of people will not neglect their own family when they finally made it?

Please how can i really go about this thanks

1 Like

Re: When You Are In Need And Your Family Refuse To Help! by GenderMix: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
You don't know what entitlement mentality is yet. Must they sort you out. You have asked and they claimed they don't have , yet you are hell bent on forcibly collecting 50k from your "family".

Be wise and live within your means. Go for a rent your money can pay otherwise keep saving till you meet target.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are In Need And Your Family Refuse To Help! by Nazgul: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ever heard of the word packaging?

That's how most people are living these days.

They put on good clothes and wear bright smiles and you think they've got billions in their accounts, but no...they're struggling, some haven't even eaten. Sadly, that 50k you feel should mean nothing to them means a lot. Cos anyone not doing a good job or have a successful business cannot singlehandedly raise that money (50k) at a moment's notice in this economy.

Your Best bet would be to use your salary account and apply for a loan from your bank. Since it's your salary account, your bank would approve the loan and you can use the money to sort out your accommodation stuff and pay back the following month when your salary drops.

Case solved...

3 Likes

Re: When You Are In Need And Your Family Refuse To Help! by ideatoprince18(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
My guy this your entitlement mentality is top notch ooooo

Do u know if they have 50k ?? Are u in their bank account??

Use your 200k play 2 odd in bet9ja then u can get extra 200k ...
Re: When You Are In Need And Your Family Refuse To Help! by Donkogbe: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
do i know if theh have common 50k and i will repay back by month end
ideatoprince18:
My guy this your entitlement mentality is top notch ooooo

Do u know if they have 50k ?? Are u in their bank account??

Use your 200k play 2 odd in bet9ja then u can get extra 200k ...
Re: When You Are In Need And Your Family Refuse To Help! by ideatoprince18(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Donkogbe:
do i know if theh have common 50k and i will repay back by month end
..... 50k is common and u dont have it to complete your money??

If someone is to ask u for 50k presently, would u give?

2 Likes

Re: When You Are In Need And Your Family Refuse To Help! by frozen70(f): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Donkogbe:
Have you ever been in a situation where your own blood family can't come through for you?

I saved 200k for 3month from my salary and income and i plan to get a new apartment in lagos and i only need 50k to complete the payment for a roomself contain.

I asked them to borrow me till i get my salary and non of them responded and said they don't have the money.

I only need to borrow the money is not assive i am not earning and even if i stay till july ending i will definitely get the remaining 50k myself but i just have to move in a hurry and this people are acting this way.

Please nobody should talked about entitlement here because if my own family cannot help me solve a 50k problem which i will return within 3weeks then tell me why allot of people will not neglect their own family when they finally made it?

Please how can i really go about this thanks

Leave your family out of this because you may not know the financial situation they are facing in tbeir respective homes

Why not pay landlord the one you have and complete the balance in three months

(1) (Reply)

Dad Promised To Drink Till He Dies / Do Not Let This Happen To You / What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.