Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? (334 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Carcholce: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Intelligent's minds here!

Before you start with your negative comments about the Naira/dollar war and bring the government into it, you should know that during and after a war in any country, an intelligent mind saw a problem and created a solution. Today, those intelligent minds owns a larger share of the world’s resources.

There’s a gold mine waiting in the present Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Wujio: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2023
How much will you pay for the information. I have up to fifty. I am.currently.doing three
Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Carcholce: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:
How much will you pay for the information. I have up to fifty. I am.currently.doing three

What’s your fee? If you have a good business plan, I’m ready to buy it!
Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Creamcrest(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2023
shocked

The best way to survive is to find unique products or services you can market or render.
Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Wujio: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2023
Carcholce:

What’s your fee? If you have a good business plan, I’m ready to buy it!

My profile. WhatsApp. I am at my production site as i write.
Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Carcholce: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:

My profile. WhatsApp. I am at my production site as i write.

No I am not contacting you yet. You have to list the 50 business ideas you have first. Listing them doesn’t mean you also have to explain the business model. After you list them, anyone that piques my interest I’ll contact you and have you sell me the model and everything you have. I can even buy you as well.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Wujio: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Carcholce:

No I am not contacting you yet. You have to list the 50 business ideas you have first. Listing them doesn’t mean you also have to explain the business model. After you list them, anyone that piques my interest I’ll contact you and have you sell me the model and everything you have. I can even buy you as well.

Lolz. My current earmings is ten digits. Keep your peanuts. Im not the one in need

Slave driving con artists

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Carcholce: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:

Lolz. My current earmings is ten digits. Keep your peanuts. Im not the one in need

grin

Why you dey vex? You said you have something to sell. And I am a buyer. Isn’t that how it works?

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by wittywriter: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:
Carcholce:

Wujio:

Carcholce:

grin

Why you dey vex? You said you have something to sell. And I am a buyer. Isn’t that how it works?

When the purpose of something is unknown abuse is inevitable.
Carcholce
post=126641103]

Purpose unknown? Are you kidding me? undecided[/quote][quote author=Premiumbuy
:

WittyPlus

Wittyness
Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Carcholce: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Purpose unknown? Are you kidding me? undecided
Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Tohsynetita1: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
how much? me go pay jare.
Re: What Business Or Profession Can One Go Into In The Present Nigerian Economy? by Premiumbuy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness
WittyPlus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Maternal And Child Health Videos Simplified For The Family / 1.5 HP Restpoint AC For Sale / Final System Updates For All Of The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.