Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi (26068 Views)

Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by nairalanda1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Efisimilala:

Only speak for yourself.

LOL.....after them go complain about bad government. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Galaxyss(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is commendable, I don't think I can live with the guilt if I should do such..

$80,000 with the kind of Sapa hitting from every angle.

May her good deed reward her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by ManirBK: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
CartelKenneth:

I'm igbo but I have to agree with u sha
pls explain why
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by emperor4love(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sure say de no wan use de woman launder money
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Voiceofthestree: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
koolhayde:
I think being poor is part of this one's DNA.

How do you think she is poor do you know how much DEM take go hajj this year?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Pootle: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObaKlaz:

Yes o!

Especially like this fraud, with her nose like vacuum cleaner, parading fake result with her full chest. tongue

you be lord of trouble ooo...vacuum cleaner grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Slippy: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Better save your head grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Kobicove(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:
Which kind mugu be this? How God take dey bless person pass like this?

shocked
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by EggonBoy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
God have so many ways he can bless people .

I am very sure God wanted to remove her name and that of her upcoming generation from the book of poverty but she refused .
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
nairalanda1:

LOL.....after them go complain about bad government. cheesy

Not only government you could have involved religion into it na,
Your Monikar is Nairalanda, you think Seun will applaud or reward you for that?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by EggonBoy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
IF SHE BE MY MAMA I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DISOWN HER .
WHICH KIND JOKE BE THIS

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by olawonder(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:

That’s what your prosperity p!mp pastors are telling you in the church, that God’s way of blessings you is by the misfortune of another man(?) well sorry to disappoint you that Islamic faith doesn’t allow that, not especially during a pilgrimage to the holy land! Allah is the Owner of blessings and He has a million ways of gifting wealth to His servants without causing agony to the others!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Chetas81(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:
not every nation citizen, are hell citizen like the Nigerian citizen
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Chetas81(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
accordadoga26:

Ehehhehe
only Nigeria citizen love to be bad citizen 😜
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Paretomaster1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Before reading I knew the probability of the person being a Northerners is very high... May Allah Bless you MA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Precambrian111: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObaKlaz:
Well... We all can't all be Mmesoma Ejikeme or Slawormir and their likes. grin grin grin

Let some Nigerian youths stumble upon that kind of 'miracle money', na to dey buy latest iPhones and designers up and down. And of course, their silly GLK cravings.

Lazy youths everywhere calling themselves 'content creators' but know NADA about being a wealth creator.

Thank you jor, Alhaja!

A good one for herself and for the thoroughly battered image of the country.
the Mmesoma score is beyond what your general can get anytime anywhere keep quiet mumu
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by andy244: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
dustmalik:

I was born in Sokoto, and I can assure you that the Hausas are the most honest Nigerians you can find out there. I am not a northerner, but Ebira, so don't think I am supporting my tribe.

The only time you will have a problem with a Northerner is when you mess with his religion. He doesn't joke with his religion.

You must be out of your mind. Dig deep to find out how why and who made Nigeria to become the most corrupt country in the world. Also try to find out how the menace of ghost workers came into existence in Nigeria. I will also want you to think again before you talk that trash next time.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Felaincarnated: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Let see ur picture. Anuofia
ObaKlaz:

Yes o!

Especially like this fraud, with her nose like vacuum cleaner, parading fake result with her full chest. tongue
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by colestephan86: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:
You see how poverty have twisted your reasoning
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by nairalanda1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Efisimilala:

Not only government you could have involved religion into it na,
Your Monikar is Nairalanda, you think Seun will applaud or reward you for that?

But then again, I'm happy I will be getting my hands on your money with your blessing!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by colestephan86: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
koolhayde:
If your brain still functions, you will know that the money doesn't belong to her
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Segzy19: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Corrupt mind....

koolhayde:
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Paretomaster1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:

May you never find peace for calling that Honest Woman "MUGU"... Óle, barawo, thief.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Stronghold91: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
dustmalik:

I was born in Sokoto, and I can assure you that the Hausas are the most honest Nigerians you can find out there. I am not a northerner, but Ebira, so don't think I am supporting my tribe.

The only time you will have a problem with a Northerner is when you mess with his religion. He doesn't joke with his religion.
Even Hausas are the most corrupt
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:
if this is what u call Mugu, I want to be a mugu for life. This is very commendable
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Nnannapat(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
dustmalik:

Please Sambo Dasuki that stole money that is meant for arms purchase is from where again?

The former Accountant general of the Federation that stole over 100 billion naira is from Chad abi?

Bros leave those talk, just loose guard where any Hausa man is, Sorry will be your surname.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by VHILL: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
LI can see you are not normal
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Farid24224(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
andy244:

You must be out of your mind. Dig deep to find out how why and who made Nigeria to become the most corrupt country in the world. Also try to find out how the menace of ghost workers came into existence in Nigeria. I will also want you to think again before you talk that trash next time.

Guy!!! Use your head think na...Compared to other tribes in Nigeria, the Hausas are more honest...

Admit it sire!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Farid24224(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nnannapat:
Please Sambo Dasuki that stole money that is meant for arms purchase is from where again?

The former Accountant general of the Federation that stole over 100 billion naira is from Chad abi?

Bros leave those talk, just loose guard where any Hausa man is, Sorry will be your surname.

He didn't mean there are no dishonest men among Hausa people ooooo, but compared to others they are saints!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Omoawoke: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:

bro as in ehn, I don't like scammers or thieves in any way. But some people in this life are blessed beyond measures, for instance, see that Saudi guy that was looking for the most expensive car to spend millions of dollars on and throwing money around anyhow. If for example, that kind guy lost 100k dollars and I happen to find it, walahi talahi, may I be damned to return such money
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Efisimilala:
Mumu

That's about 56,000,000. Naira
with the 56M one day u will still die and leave it. Do u know the agony and pains the real owner may go through for losing such amount of money? Any money that is not legitimately acquired is not what I pray for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Rams Into A Tree At An Accident Scene After Girl Was Hit. Photos / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.