Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi (26066 Views)

Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Akalia(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
koolhayde:
I think being poor is part of this one's DNA.
Why are you talking like this? What happened to honesty and integrity?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Father4all: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Her returning the money favour we as Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by DearAminu: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jazakallahu khairan. May Allah continue making us steadfast in his Deen 🤲🏼

Lovenorth:
God bless her, God bless Islam, God bless Nigeria. Mmesoma people should come and learn honesty

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by compton11(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:
Which kind mugu be this? How God take dey bless person pass like this?
u dumb nìgga.

I hope your all life savings get lost
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by foolbuster: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:

You people are sick, seriously. How is taking someone else's sweat blessing.

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
dustmalik:

I was born in Sokoto, and I can assure you that the Hausas are the most honest Nigerians you can find out there. I am not a northerner, but Ebira, so don't think I am supporting my tribe.

The only time you will have a problem with a Northerner is when you mess with his religion. He doesn't joke with his religion.

I agree 👍
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by ojoagba: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
dustmalik:

I was born in Sokoto, and I can assure you that the Hausas are the most honest Nigerians you can find out there. I am not a northerner, but Ebira, so don't think I am supporting my tribe.

The only time you will have a problem with a Northerner is when you mess with his religion. He doesn't joke with his religion.

Please, remind me what tribe was abacha, ganduje, buhari and other politicians who have been in charge for years, borrowed without much to show? There are honest and criminals in every tribe. My neighbor bashed an okada and when people gathered to solve the problem, they told them to go ask how much can be used to repair the bike. They came back and inflated the price but thank God I understand hausa language very well.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by omooba969(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Father4all:
Her returning the money favour we us as Nigerians

Fixed
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by pikechukwu6(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
The poverty state no dey finish cool cool
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Even if she want to Japa to Nigeria with it, won't the money raise eyebrows in the airport considering it's in cash

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
with the 56M one day u will still die and leave it. Do u know the agony and pains the real owner may go through for losing such amount of money? Any money that is not legitimately acquired is not what I pray for.

Why carry that kind of cash around in hajj, want happens to credit card?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Originalsly: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'm almost sure the person who lost the money was doing the same .. returning stuff found to the rightful owners. What goes around comes around Some of us will always be losing stuff ... never gave it returned... d be wondering why.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Realist777: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:
You are probably one of those that insulted INEC for not hand-picking a particular candidate that scammed many of you into believing that he is the Messiah
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by somehow: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
koolhayde:

Yet you're not rich.

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
nairalanda1:

But then again, I'm happy I will be getting my hands on your money with your blessing!

Smh
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by nairalanda1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Efisimilala:

Smh

Why are you shaking your head?

You did imply that if you lose money we should keep it when we find it. grin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by opius: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:

Ode ni E... She will disclose it and every other things at the airport when she is leaving. Now tell me how she is going to defend it.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Bowwow11(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
dustmalik:

u are right.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Felix6: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
You are the mugu for urging her to take what does not belong to her
will you shut your gutter does it belong to you?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by VinFreight: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'm almost sure the person who lost the money was doing the same .. returning stuff found to the rightful owners. What goes around comes around Some of us will always be losing stuff ... never gave it returned... d be wondering why
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Antichristus: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
She knew if they caught her with the money she faced amputation. Deterrence works!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by joefelin2345: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Obyangel:
You don't need to pray 50× in a day to be a good Muslim/Christian. Alhaja has shown the whole world Nigerians are good people. Good Muslim out of a thousand smiley
I quite agreed with you but the question is...what was the owner doing with such huge amount in cash in Mecca? How many of his people has he or she empowered & lifted u with his/her wealth? What positive contribution has he made towards his/her community? Thank God for the Alhaja that returned the money. May the Almighty Allah continue to bless her & her loved ones.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Dadimendino: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
dustmalik:

You're a northerner bro. Just say you're not hausa or Fulani. As an Ebira man, you're from North Central Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Efisimilala:

Why carry that kind of cash around in hajj, want happens to credit card?
that's left for the owner to answer but I strongly commend the woman. She's awesome!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Rhassidy360: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Good deed !

But this mark on the forehead is dangerous.
Hmmm wetin u de smoke or drink
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Slynation(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Whomever that has such amount of money and misplaced it certainly has more from where it came from...!!

In as much as she did well, it wouldn't have been bad if she had kept the money, it might belong to one Alhaji that doesn't even know what to do with his too much money...
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by ObaKlaz: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by kareemkamil(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
May Almighty Allah accept ur Ibada for dis alhaja.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by OpulentP: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
koolhayde:

Y are u like this? Is it until u take what doesn't belong to u, b4 u can be rich?

What doesn't belong to u remain so, no matter how huge or meagre it could be.

I think it sound so to u becos, u lack intergrity

(I only think as well)
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wow! Kudos
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:
People like you would never learn!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
koolhayde:
Instead of you being happy that there are still some honest people left in your country and representing you well. Be proud of her, celebrate her even if you find it difficult to understand why she did that.

10 Die In Road Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Drunk Driver Rams Into A Tree At An Accident Scene After Girl Was Hit. Photos / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period