Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi (26064 Views)

Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Bimpe29: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
That's really commendable, exemplary and lovely.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by haslaw(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
dustmalik:

I was born in Sokoto, and I can assure you that the Hausas are the most honest Nigerians you can find out there. I am not a northerner, but Ebira, so don't think I am supporting my tribe.

The only time you will have a problem with a Northerner is when you mess with his religion. He doesn't joke with his religion.

How is an Ebira person not a Northerner?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
that's left for the owner to answer but I strongly commend the woman. She's awesome!

Simple answer, the owner purposely misplaced the money for someone to find it,

The owner will be very disappointed of the woman's action by returning the money.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by MeineMutter: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
koolhayde:
I think being poor is part of this one's DNA.

Do we pray for you that God would provide $80,000 for you and when you make such money, may somebody see it when you lost it and never return it to you?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Sandralight(f): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's good to be good
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
OMG!! 😲 Why can't i find dis kind moni😫 so i can return it too...
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by MeineMutter: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
Even if she want to Japa to Nigeria with it, won't the money raise eyebrows in the airport considering it's in cash

She can choose to buy things with it or share it among friends to hold for her. So far what she’s holding is less than €10,000, she is under no obligation to declare it at the airport.

She needs less than 10 people to hold it for her. Or she could buy jewelry etc with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by ade4real2016: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
ratiani6:
Which kind mugu be this? How God take dey bless person pass like this?

Want to believe you're definitely Not a muslim much less a devoted one who adhere strictly to Islamic injunctions...Better think twice before ya take decisions on issues like this otherwise ya will have yourself blamed till eternity...Life they say is Knife...
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by AmVeryOk: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2023
ObaKlaz:
Well... We all can't be Mmesoma Ejikeme or Slawormir and their likes. grin grin grin

Let some Nigerian youths stumble upon that kind of 'miracle money', na to dey buy latest iPhones and designers up and down. And of course, their silly GLK cravings. Business Card

Lazy youths everywhere calling themselves 'content creators' but know NADA about being a wealth creator.

Thank you jor, Alhaja!

A good one for herself and for the thoroughly battered image of the country.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Wkaay(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2023
Bravo
Jazakumlai
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Poske95(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2023
dustmalik:

I was born in Sokoto, and I can assure you that the Hausas are the most honest Nigerians you can find out there. I am not a northerner, but Ebira, so don't think I am supporting my tribe.

The only time you will have a problem with a Northerner is when you mess with his religion. He doesn't joke with his religion.

The same northerner that decimates their people and collect taxes from poor farmers......
Save it bro......
How did they know it was $80,000....
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Obyangel: 5:24am On Jul 09, 2023
joefelin2345:
I quite agreed with you but the question is...what was the owner doing with such huge amount in cash in Mecca? How many of his people has he or she empowered & lifted u with his/her wealth? What positive contribution has he made towards his/her community? Thank God for the Alhaja that returned the money. May the Almighty Allah continue to bless her & her loved ones.

You're right. Amen to your prayers
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Mrfixiit: 5:33am On Jul 09, 2023
ObaKlaz:
Well... We all can't be Mmesoma Ejikeme or Slawormir and their likes. grin grin grin

Let some Nigerian youths stumble upon that kind of 'miracle money', na to dey buy latest iPhones and designers up and down. And of course, their silly GLK cravings.

Lazy youths everywhere calling themselves 'content creators' but know NADA about being a wealth creator.

Thank you jor, Alhaja!

A good one for herself and for the thoroughly battered image of the country.
You Should have mentioned Hush puppy and not mmesoma but tribalism has messed you westerners up so much, Ode
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by OriginalCEO: 6:01am On Jul 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by ObaKlaz: 6:10am On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You Should have mentioned Hush puppy and not mmesoma but tribalism has messed you westerners up so much, Ode
OK, asshole... Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi too.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by chiamyluv: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2023
Yesoooooo, Mmesoma learnt from her master buhari who once paraded a fake SSCE.

Lovenorth:
God bless her, God bless Islam, God bless Nigeria. Mmesoma people should come and learn honesty
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by liasmiram2567: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2023
ratiani6:

You are the mugu. CRIMINAL! ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by liasmiram2567: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2023
MeineMutter:

She can choose to buy things with it or share it among friends to hold for her. So far what she’s holding is less than €10,000, she is under no obligation to declare it at the airport.

She needs less than 10 people to hold it for her. Or she could buy jewelry etc with it.

You have a criminal instinct that could lead you to crime.You are one of those who are vociferous about corruption among our leaders and yet you are no different.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by adambest(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2023
ratiani6:
U go loss 2k the person wey see am no go return am and u go cry.. u know why God bless am with ur money
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Some people are not aware that it is possible to relocate to Canada without IELTS and also become a resident over there.

Also some people have been victims of scams of fake travel agents, during the course of processing their visa applications.
The link below contains a digital product/training on how to process your relocation to Canada without IELTS and becoming a resident afterwards, without been scammed by fake agents

https:///gllss
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Tisham20(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2023
grin grin cheesy May God bless her but not financially
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Coolgent(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
dustmalik:

You are right
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by achimendy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
koolhayde:
I think being poor is part of this one's DNA.

Stealing is never the answer.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by achimendy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
dustmalik:

Where did you get your factual analysis from to prove there are the honest in Nigeria?? Have u lived in every corner of Nigeria??
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by achimendy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tisham20:
grin grin cheesy May God bless her but not financially

But why na??
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Abdoolyabo: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alhamdulillah, she is a good ambassador of our dear country Nigeria. North and honesty be 5 & 6
ObaKlaz:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerian-pilgrim-returns-lost-80000-in-saudi/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by 77up(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
ratiani6:
No energy to go through your posts but I'm sure people like you criticize government alot , shame !
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by MeineMutter: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
liasmiram2567:

You have a criminal instinct that could lead you to crime.You are one of those who are vociferous about corruption among our leaders and yet you are no different.

I am only telling you options she has, since you can’t think straightforward.

Simple way of concealing money that a 10-year old Nigerian knows, let alone an adult of over 40 years, you don’t know.

I am sure you would be worst heading office or leading any team since you can’t think in the most simplest way. Who would now leave you with complex tasks.

Let me tell you this: for over 20 years I have worked, I have never taken 1kobo of anybody. I have always been celebrated whenever I was leaving.

There was a company I worked for, a multinational, worth plant in Kaduna. Their African Vice President came to my office after shook me greatly and gave me a great hug and said: “Of all Finance Managers we have always had, you are the only one that didn’t steal a kobo from us. We have gone to investigate you far and wide. We didn’t find anything incriminating against you.”

Similar thing in companies like JTI, P&G, GSK, PZ, Henkel, Rite Foods, Frutta Juice, Olam, Johnson & Johnson etc. that I have worked.

In my private life, I deal with people openly.

If you doubt me, let me challenge you to a background and criminal check and let’s see who would be incriminated.

Come out and let’s go open on this.

You think you are addressing an ar’ebi pa person.

Eyin omo igba lode that have no single sense of problem-solving…. Saying how won’t someone have problem moving $80,000 across border.

What do you think they call money laundering?

Dull.ard.

A fo’fun gbe mu.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by BabaIbo: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Toluwanise247:
If na Igbo person she no go return it 😮😮

Same as a Yoruba person.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Returns $80,000 To Owner In Saudi by Clema21(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2023
accordadoga26:

Ehehhehe
LMAO 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Die In Road Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Drunk Driver Rams Into A Tree At An Accident Scene After Girl Was Hit. Photos / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.