Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery (3703 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by SpatialKing(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Neddstark:

It is not about Igbos. You guys played the tribalistic victimization card so bad that you were ready to glorify a mgbeke scammer over an intelligent girl, who hails from the same state.

This is where you got it wrong
Both of them are intelligent 🧠
I'm not sure you scored up to 180 when you wrote Jamb

Yes! both of them are Igbos

Mmesoma and Kamsiyochukwu are our daughters

Mmesoma has done wrong and we are not proud of her

Kamsiyochukwu has done well and we are proud of her
We are also proud of the previous Igbos who achieved top jamb score..

Guess what

Igbo students will still come first and top next year 2024, prepare to celebrate with us.

Use same energy you are using to condemn Mmesoma to celebrate our very own Kamsiyochukwu

You have made any post celebrating Kamsiyochukwu for her achievements you just focused on the bad egg.. 😂

Igbo Amaka

We celebrate excellence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by SpatialKing(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Imagine a tribe that uses juju to make a woman loyal to get husband sexually? Is that not Madness. I need to open that thread sef... follow me enter there, make I shake this forum? grin

I dey your back

Hope you have receipt like pictures and co😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by geesilver(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Please tell her to go and sin no more
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Neddstark: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Guess what

Igbo students will still come first and top next year 2024, prepare to celebrate with us.

Use same energy you are using to condemn Mmesoma to celebrate our very own Kamsiyochukwu

You have made any post celebrating Kamsiyochukwu for her achievements you just focused on the bad egg.. 😂

Igbo Amaka

We celebrate excellence

Ipob wailing loser
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by IamANigerianMan: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
DEAR ALL!

I will still sponsor Mmesoma. Whether she agreed or not that's not my problem. Suppose illegality was not celebrated openly like INEC swearing in a President who didn't win the Elections, A president with a Forged Certificate and no trace of Primary to University Education, If Nigeria didn't celebrate Elected officials who rig elections, etc. Young people won't see a reason to forge certificates and be celebrated openly. While we address this, we must look at the entire society.

If you want us to accept, celebrate and defend a President who rigged Election with Forged Certificate, we must also not destroy Little Girl's future with a forged certificate.

I will personally call her and explain to her that JAMB numbers don't define how far she can go in life and next time she shouldn't bother Forging one.

I and our company @voiceoftheeast will still SPONSOR her!

Whenever we are ready to clean the mess society has become we will start with public officials many who are elected with forged certificates. They are the bad examples People like Mmesoma are copying from.
She has made a mistake and she must be corrected and shown the right path for next time!
Selah!

there is no sin, then there is no need for forgiveness!

You can cry all you want. I will still sponsor her.
It's my Money 😆

All she needs is to be corrected with Love and explain to her why she shouldn't do it again and then give her a chance to be celebrated the right way.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1677691879947657216?t=BLd2X9JgO9c4iqw-ikHVGQ&s=19
Supported

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by IamANigerianMan: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Four 17-Year-Old Boys that gang Raped a16-Year-Old Girl in Lagos

I have not seen any Yoruba condemning this acts
I pray these people will not ban you.
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Oskiki: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Neddstark:
Clowns like this will have many family members he has not helped but to prove a foolish point they are ready to saintify a criminally minded woman(not girl) who tried unsuccessfully to rig a system.
Of course he is Obidient. Everyday i wake up, i give thanks that Obi didn't win. My prayer was for either Atiku, Tinubu or Sowore to win, not that lying eye-service Peter Obi.

If you can't assimilate what this guy wrote up there, then you are part of the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Baronthecelebri: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
That's why I hate igbo girls, look what she did
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Blake755: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Yoruba are master forgers. I must give it to them . The first fake visa permit I was using in south Africa was forged by a Yoruba guy
Abeg no loud am 🤫🤫
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by jumper524(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
If you choose to reward mediocrity, that's your own cup of coffee.
Na your money.
So if you circle of people stops pursing merit and fraud, don't blame the govt.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by ItooWorWor(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tntsi:
What the little girl did is bad and should be condemned but in a country where elders boldly engage in fraudulent activities and other elders turn a blind eye to it, with some supporting it publicly, then you have to be careful talking to the young ones. It's what a child see adults do that they learn from.

He is just chasing Clount my friend. No school in Nigeria will give that girl admission as it stands and outside Nigeria will be even worst due to this outburst, with little cross check on her name then it checkmate and rejected.

Girl just ruined her life.

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by African26(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Four 17-Year-Old Boys that gang Raped a16-Year-Old Girl in Lagos

I have not seen any Yoruba condemning this acts

This is the most petty statement ever. I am Yoruba and I condemned it.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by SpatialKing(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
grandstar:

This is the most petty statement ever. I am Yoruba and I condemned it.

You are the first to

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by sukar886: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tntsi:
What the little girl did is bad and should be condemned but in a country where elders boldly engage in fraudulent activities and other elders turn a blind eye to it, with some supporting it publicly, then you have to be careful talking to the young ones. It's what a child see adults do that they learn from.

What of the one ur president did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by sukar886: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
What do you expect from the fraudulent tribe?
Mumu, no be fake result ur president carry the rule una, he is the one that teach small boys n girls how to do fake result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by MelesZanawi: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
But he won't support the Igbo girl who got the legitimate high results.

Just listen to this fool.

You see, for you to gain acceptance and support in Igboland, you must be a thief and a criminal.
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Kingcalls: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2023
SpatialKing:

Guess what

Igbo Amaka

We celebrate excellence

With a criminal forger as the president... he will tell jamb registrar to make sure they forge a yoruba person to come 1st , 2nd and 3rd...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Stone03: 12:29am On Jul 09, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Audio Billie clout chaser........
Has he finished sponsoring all his relatives??

Why not help yourself with a rope and a tree branch. It's the fastest way to end your envy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Successdude(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2023
ScrapMetals:
hnmm
no need for the hnmm .... U for just tell am to prove it.

Tinubuwins2023e:
Fraudster supporting fraudster grin grin
That Bitcoin guy is an hardcore fraudster and a thief so I'm not surprised

Why not go ahead and prove it especially now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Stone03: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2023
accordadoga26:
What do you expect from the fraudulent tribe?

I know it is the sister of Tinubu and Kemi Adeosun making this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Stone03: 12:33am On Jul 09, 2023
MMWandali:
It's your money
It's your choice
It's your opinion

And you can't stop him

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Stone03: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Take to reputable countries let's see if they will accept her.
They never get tired of nzobu nzobu.

Envy is a correct bastard. It stagnates it bearer. No sane person disdains he that is better than him. Igbos are the leaders in excellence.

Tinubu can't go to USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Stone03: 12:40am On Jul 09, 2023
Neddstark:
Clowns like this will have many family members he has not helped but to prove a foolish point they are ready to saintify a criminally minded woman(not girl) who tried unsuccessfully to rig a system.
Of course he is Obidient. Everyday i wake up, i give thanks that Obi didn't win. My prayer was for either Atiku, Tinubu or Sowore to win, not that lying eye-service Peter Obi.

Through out your generation, you can't get a clown as this billionaire. Tie rope around your neck and help yourself with a tree branch, it's a fast way to cure your envy and frustrations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Stone03: 12:43am On Jul 09, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Victim mentality taken to disgusting levels

Who does he even think he's trying to anatagonize by such an action?

Well I hope he has the money to take her outside the country cause no Nigerian University admits without UTME. Even she's trying to secure an admission or visa, a little background check will disqualify her.

Why are you shooting the Sun, are you not wasting your bullets? This is a waste of anger, brother. Just drink acid and make it to the front page of Nigerian newspapers, that is the only way you can be as famous as this billionaire.
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by djwealth: 2:56am On Jul 09, 2023
If its a wrong thing, let's see it as being wrong
If its a rightful thing, let's see it as a rightful thing.

Promote the good and correct the bad
That's my submission
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by gammarays(m): 3:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Throwback:
He can only sponsor her outside Nigeria and to a useless country that does not require Visa.

No Nigerian school would give her admission, even for courses that do not require JAMB. Once they realise her infamous status, they will decline her application.

No country with a stringent Student Visa application process will not pick up her name from Nigerian media space and Internet. Automatic Disqualification.

Unless that girl changes her name, she is the eternal property of Nigeria.
Most of those useless countries have better education and living standard than your useful country 🙄🙄

By the way Her offense has nothing to do with Visa. If Tinubu and other forgers in power and offices can access Visa, Mmesoma can!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / How Can I Get Poly Jamb Form/scratch Card / Futminna Post Utme/d.e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.