Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) (99366 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by TheSuperX(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
They did not parade the man? Jesus would have asked for the man she slept with, asked the people parading her if they have no sin, forgiven her and asked her to go on her merry way. A lesson on hypocrisy.

See as the men gather round her like vultures. The seed of Satan hating on the seed of the Woman, always screaming they are the head. The woman should have crushed that their coconut skull as she has been given the victory.
Na women be women enemies, look at that LovePeddler in pink accusing her of the same thing that she's doing.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by TheSuperX(m): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2023
DKM123:
This can't be real. Maybe it's a movie. In 2023?!!! Unbelievable. Do we even realise that this is the age of the Oyibo man's internet and foreigners are watching and wondering if we are cavemen from 200BC?

Even the agbero girl talking about another woman's ( in her words) "toto" probably just came down from the okada that brought her from an unfaithful married man's dciik appointment. Yet she is doing this to a fellow human. So much bold faced hypocrisy amongst we Africans that it makes me wonder.........
Exactly all of them there are all hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Machinegun91(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2023
A woman is not supposed to cheat
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Truvelisback(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2023
No matter what, they don't have the right to humilate her. She didn't kill anyone neither did she still anything from anything from anyone. They should have left the issue to her husband or family members to handle.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by princenaira(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Did she commit adultery with herself? Where is her partner in crime?

Indomie child asking children question
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by emapeteum(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2023
Very wrong to parade a woman simply because of adultery(I am not supporting her action but she is an adult and the husband can divorce her rather than humiliate her) and most of these hypocrites are Christians who do not follow the footsteps of Christ. The lady who films the woman and puts it on social media, a similar fate awaits her.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2023
A reminder to men never to sacrifice your life for any woman.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Badmashii(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsley34:
Las las everybody go still enter hell fire grin

Na that one sure pass wink

Comrade,no let God vex o. Unless you wan b first to enter
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2023
People mess up big time because of a lack of knowledge. How can you dehumanize her for a thing she did with her body? It is morally wrong. But she's got a right to life
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by eteebanky1: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2023
Bunch of hypocrites, no be like say she kill person......see how they're parading her, very stupid people
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by MuslimIgbo: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
They did not parade the man? Jesus would have asked for the man she slept with, asked the people parading her if they have no sin, forgiven her and asked her to go on her merry way. A lesson on hypocrisy.

See as the men gather round her like vultures. The seed of Satan hating on the seed of the Woman, always screaming they are the head. The woman should have crushed that their coconut skull as she has been given the victory.
Or deh
Continue wailing in vain.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2023
The man was also in the video. His manhood was pepperized. He was wailing on the the floor.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Weathered: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

People lyk u are basically the reason why we do not attain any positive dimension of growth in our country.

If u got nothing to say just keep shut cool
that guy could be a tribalist but I swear to you, that kind of stuff happens in the East with people pretending to be moral guardians .
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by VOsimhen144(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Or the husband has been busy with his randy sidechicks while wife decided she too needed her randy sidebar. undecided
Good morning dear.
I’m single
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKqdjBLsJ_g?t=8

A married woman experiences public humiliation within her community for allegedly engaging in an extramarital affair with her neighbour.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment individuals of a community paraded a mother of six (6) over an alleged affair.

While specific details about the event remain unclear, reports suggest that the woman, who is said to be pregnant, was discovered in a compromising situation with her suspected lover.

The video, which has gained significant attention, shows the woman being scorned and paraded while being taunted and insulted.
this is barbaric and disgraceful,she is a matured adult with basic fundamental human rights,I guess the whistleblower might be a man she scorned
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by benqo01(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2023
BloomingDale:

If the man was paraded like this, you will open that your rotten useless mouth shouting men are scum,men are cheat yarning dust something is wrong with you..

She must face the consequences its high time u keep shut...and women should start taking responsibility for their actions

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2023
marlow1962:
I can't imagine that Africans will still be this barbaric and useless in 21st century, my shame dy shams for them toor sad

One of the many reasons I don’t take us seriously, we’re still in the stone age
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by eodavids(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2023
BloomingDale:

That is injustice until they parade the man-culprit alongside her
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by iHateFraudsters: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2023
First if all, it's a crime in Nigeria to commit adultery.

I'll look for the part of the constitution that says it.

Next, for all those hungry philosophers asking where the man is, let me ask you a simple question:

Who is at fault between a woman that definitely knows that she's married, or her lover that may or may not know that the woman is married?
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2023
Nchoje34:

Cheating is extremely wrong especially when it is an extra marital affair..... just that society do not punish men quite enough when found guilty but ruthless to the female gender
It's all stems from misogyny which have roots in the patriarchy,women are punished for liking sex and are not allowed too or are demonized by society whereas a man is seen as a God and praised for loving it
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Bigprick9inches: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2023
When did this become a crime?
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by emperor863(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2023
Did anyone notice the shape of the woman's head. I think the head is flat. She is a Igbo from kanu's cave.

A good investigation would reveal that she did the do during sit-at-home last Monday.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Menclothing: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2023
She had high libido needs medical attention 6 children and still pregnant but sleeping around
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Bigprick9inches: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
First if all, it's a crime in Nigeria to commit adultery.

I'll look for the part of the constitution that says it.

Next, for all those hungry philosophers asking where the man is, let me ask you a simple question:

Who is at fault between a woman that definitely knows that she's married, or her lover that may or may not know that the woman is married?
guy when you refuse to Bleep your wife properly or deny her sex for what so ever reason or reasons, guy like us will Bleep her to stupor. If you cough we beat you add am
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by kelspinall(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2023
dis one no concern me,send her home(her papa hux)
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by incomebrain(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2023
I think this should be on Threads App

See How To Post Video on Threads App

And Thank me Later
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by iHateFraudsters: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Bigprick9inches:
guy when you refuse to Bleep your wife properly or deny her sex for what so ever reason or reasons, guy like us will Bleep her to stupor. If you cough we beat you add am

Keyboard warrior.

You think it's easy to have sex with a married woman?
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by nick50(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2023
All these people yarning dust here ode una be..if e sure for una mama make una marry a man for my village then try sleeping with another man make youths them catch u na severe beating go collect..infact dem go parade una like criminals..if u no say u never tire 4 ashewo work dey ur dey no go marry an innocent man n be disgracing him Upandan...if na for Israel she try dat shit na stone dem go take give am jungle justice I don't know why Nigerians like supporting evil nowonder our leaders do anyhow
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Connected1: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Well Treated ✅

More of this should be welcomed in our already morally decayed society.

Married women now fuvk around with reckless abandon, with this example those intending to become a LovePeddler will be frightened.

After your bride price has been paid in full, you decided to disgrace your ancestors.

Western philosophers can go to Europe and condemn our culture from there, but this is what has been working for us and the smallest glitch has been the cause of the moral decay in our African Society.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by phemmyfour: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The man is the culprit.
both
But only the woman was paraded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.