Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) (63081 Views)

Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Menclothing: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2023
This is called anywhere there is money plant business
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2023
This ones are for bunkering and people selling black market..
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by staga: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
So how does cars drive in ?

It is for speedboats!
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by bonnyhope: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

I think is for speed boats
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2023
johnaruson:
Good but
Early morning f00lishness
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by currency10(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2023
Very beautiful 👍, it's for speed boat's
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Chyma231(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2023
[ Ewu . This has been built before your foolish jagaban entered aso rock . Mugu !]Congrats to Asiwaju Jagaban

On your rugged and rusty testes we stand 🕺🏿[/quote]
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by EnterpriseMan: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Oakenshield:
shut up how is it Jagaban that brought it? Something NNPCL introduced since the 90s and where only upgraded with tym
Lol bro stop wasting your time responding to people that live under the bridge
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by lailo: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Bakrabas:

Even Peter Obi that spent millions has moved on after the elections.

I don't know how much you might have spent as regards the last election but it seemed you're severely pained.

Just move on if you can't display the spirit of sportsmanship because I wonder how long you want to display this your Osinwin mode.

Gba fun oga e...go and settle the daily killing in the orient before you die of hatred for the occident.

I hope the UGM favor you and your family and I hope you don't have stroke on Ronu Matter
Those people used a family word "ronu" to put their family together during the election and it is the business of these obidients. I understand their pain sha, the ronu slogan made them failed woefully in SW. How can people have gut to dictate to u what u should do in your region but retain right to 100% authority in their own region still baffles me. But my joy is that Yoruba people put them where they belong, dustbin of history grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Kajaard: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2023
padi94:
How will cars buy fuel, mumu NNPC.

You nairalanders are just too dull.

It’s for boats on the waters and only when it berths onshore can it serve cars.

1 Like

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Yarimoooh: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Be properly guided young man
pyyxxaro:
Congrats to Asiwaju Jagaban

On your rugged and rusty testes we stand 🕺🏿
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by sapele914(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsasian:
We have these in warri as well
Warri no dey carry last.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Allthetruth(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2023
Hmmmm, who brings this kind idea? Camry wey dey cut Timing belt for high way. I just wonder what will happen if the timing belt cut in the middle of the river .

MelesZanawi:

Mtscheww.
What is boat fuel?
So, you don't know that they use old camry engines for some boats?
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Btruth: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2023
Impressive
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by lokito: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
See question
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Guess it's for boat
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Galaxyss(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2023
What's their sales like?
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by colestephan86: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
So u and the idiots who liked your comment, still needs someone to tell you that the station is for boats

1 Like

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Offpoint1: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
For boats, not cars
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by saintruky(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Thru d river bank
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by pcagbaji(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsasian:
not for cars but for boats
You get sence
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2023
padi94:
How will cars buy fuel, mumu NNPC.
see mumu dey call NNPC mumu. Try dey do your research to learn new things in life. U will appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by cliqtips: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Obviously yes, since that's the only way they can buy the fuel.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by treatise: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2023
Penguin2:

I think you should better call it filling station than fuel station because it’s likely what they are selling there is boat fuel and not the regular petrol.
Fuel could be refereed to as anything that combust not just petrol.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by DaddyYankee: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
See ignorant question...

Just looking at it, even a child should know it's for boats or barges
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by dododawa1: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2023
JAGANBA Will Favour me
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by eldeens: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Cars don't float on water but Boats, yatch and some engine powered canoes does. Hope this make sense to you
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by eldeens: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsasian:
not for cars but for boats

Cars don't float on water but Boats, yatch and some engine powered canoes does. Hope this make sense to you
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by yaki84: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2023
id4sho:

Years ago , government bought about five of this stations
We had one at oron...

Heard that station was one of a hell in aiding smuggling...
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Administration1: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Mtscheww.
What is boat fuel?
So, you don't know that they use old camry engines for some boats?

True, my vehicle was stolen at Odili Road, I was told that in few weeks time, I'll get it back, but without the engine. Pencil Light Camry engine is hot cake for speedboats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.