Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) (63132 Views)

Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2023
Penguin2:

I think you should better call it filling station than fuel station because it’s likely what they are selling there is boat fuel and not the regular petrol.
Boats use the regular petrol for cars

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Josephkabila12: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
So how does cars drive in ?
speed boats ⛵ go there to buy fuel and diesel
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by dapadawee: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2023
Pwettylinda:
NNPC Floating Fuel Station In Buguma, a Riverine Community in Asari-Toru LGA of Rivers State.

So how do they refill the station itself. Floating tankers?.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by dapadawee: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Pwettylinda:
NNPC Floating Fuel Station In Buguma, a Riverine Community in Asari-Toru LGA of Rivers State.

It is good to travel o. Never seen anything like this
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by kay29000(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Penguin2:

I think you should better call it filling station than fuel station because it’s likely what they are selling there is boat fuel and not the regular petrol.

Well, fuel doesn't mean just petrol.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by dapadawee: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Pwettylinda:

It is good to travel o. Never seen anything like this. What about flying station for planes

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
PaulH07:

He was obviously being sarcastic, but as the paranoid people you folks are, you'll insult him too.

It's sweet watching confusion in the camp of the enemies grin
👍😃😃Opens another bottle of Budweiser 🍺 enjoying the drama.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by kay29000(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
We dey complain say cars dey use petrol.. Omo.. Speed boats nah die😂

Lol! See as I dey let my car free this morning to save fuel, you no fit do that with speed boat. Na turbo all the way.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by kay29000(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
bestman09:
Normal. Do you expect boats to get their fuel on the road?

LMAO! This made me laugh grin

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Ellasure: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Psady:
Is the fuel any different from regular pms we use for automobiles?

same petrol engines that boats use, anyone saying the contrary has not been inside a boat before or ask the boat driver/ captain what fuel do your engines use.

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by alobright17(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
padi94:

Idiot, your father and mother no get sense
Mumu the thing is for boat. Ode

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Quebec91(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
cheesy not meant for cars oga, na for boats and ships
Kenneth4u205:
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Ellasure: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
dapadawee:

So how do they refill the station itself. Floating tankers?.

there are barges that carry far larger volumes of pms discharging them for money in the Nigerian creeks.

they are still operating but with very many police and military personnel disturbing them with harassments here and there. corruption you will say.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by edward1106(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Riverine...
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Oceanjagaban: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yesterday I drove my car to this filling station to fill my tank.water-car go well die.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by arsenal33: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
Penguin2:

all na fuel

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by jethroodey: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Who go de buy fuel here abeg
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by ItisWell22(f): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dbestbrest:
It is for boats, go to calabar, you will see it also in marina beach

And our students died because of lack of fuel in the speed boat? 😢😥
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by opius: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

I think is for speed boat and those living around who come with cano to buy inside kegs
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by DeTribalisedCit: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
kay29000:

Lol! See as I dey let my car free this morning to save fuel, you no fit do that with speed boat. A turbo all the way.

My brother!!!

When I still dey Delta around 2016, e get one movement we wan make as a group on top speed boat.. Oh mehn, nah 15k dem bill us o. Petrol collect almost 10k from the bar, like for our front front, dem dey buy the petrol ni. I tire. Journey wey no take more than 4 hours to and fro😂

Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by ItisWell22(f): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
hardon1:

I believe it's basically designed to to refuels boats and other water marine automobiles, and also for an opportunity for riverine dwellers to have access to fuel

Most communities in riverine south south hardly have access to fuel and when they do it is at a very high rate hence they settle for locally refined product

Provisions like this Will make the product available to them and also curb bunkery

This is serious. 😢

Any reason why it is so? 🤔
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Nnpc just dey fool the masses, fuel station way nor day work,he na lie go Bayside for calabar,okerenkoko,all nor day work
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Make God no allow mumu Kee you.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by farouk2much(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
this one is for boats.... Not for cars or motorcycle
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Joseph77200(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Basically for boats engines
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Congrats to Asiwaju Jagaban

On your rugged and rusty testes we stand 🕺🏿
Oga rest, some of those stations have been there even b4 they gave birth to you
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by GistFullGround: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Na way to steal fuel NNPC dey sharp!
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Boats.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Waffarianman(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsasian:
We have these in warri as well

Yes now, market road by warri corner even NPA miller water side and over side
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by iamwalexab(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
I have seen one in Bayelsa before along Oporoma southern ijaw local government.
Re: Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) by Mozenge1: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsasian:
We have these in warri as well

E many well well for NPA side na

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili