Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? (3209 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2023
Drsnives:
Every potential toaster is another meaI ticket

Oh boy... The thing funny me grin
My niggaz sef no dey bill me like that.
But you see these daughters of jezebel wilII come up with all sort of FMT just to swindle me... God abeg o

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? by VinnyBaba: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2023
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Their begging taya me.
Women will beg you for money on WhatsApp and Facebook taya.
I have even stopped uploading my WhatsApp status..

At a point they will tell you they are selling perfumes and boxers.. Naa lie, they will be begging you for money in a twinkle of an eyeb

Some will even post all those cheap clothes and hairs. They will wake up one day and tell you, they are trying to make a transfer to purchase some bulk goods and their app is not opening.
They will ask you to borrow them money and will pay you back once their app opens. If you make the mistake and send them that money... You will never get your money back... Infact she will even insult your mama and papa

You see those ones that use to Dance on WhatsApp status, naa born beggers dem be. Their begging is a talent. Their begging no be here.

I Uninstalled mine. And log on Facebook once in a while. 😕

Few times I chat with them, They be like 'We no dey see you online again o'. sad 😏
Re: Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? by Drsnives(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2023
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Oh boy... The thing funny me grin
My niggaz sef no dey bill me like that.
But you see these daughters of jezebel wilII come up with all sort of FMT just to swindle me... God abeg o
Greedy lots.
Very greedy set of people.. God help us

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? by Bennysam: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Trustmea:
cheesy why ladies no dey give out fake numbers again unlike before when it's common.
Because she will block you immediately you disturb her life
Re: Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sandralight:

Ok if you elder sister is 28 that means you will be between 22 -26 age old.
Wow so this are the people talking about when a woman should get married lol.
You just reminded me of my cousin who is 18 and was telling me how his friend is dating an old lady, only for me to find out that his friend was dating a 24 years old lady.
My point is when someone is still young, someone older seems ancient to them, trust me a woman doesn't turn to an hag when she hit 30 or even 35, try to open your eyes aging doesn't work like that.

Also try to focus on yourself and stop worrying about when your Sister or other aunties around you will get married, marriage is not a Certificate to happiness.

I am not going to psychoanalyse you but if I did I could probably say, you have issues with women, maybe a heartbreak or something and you have a profound dislike of women, you try to console yourself that most girls are wasting their youth and once they get to a certain age nobody will want them anymore.
That you trying to give yourself hope that, that your ex girlfriend will regret leaving you, most of your past posts is about bashing women of been been old and unmarried, anyway I hope you grow out of this.

It is a reality.
However the only issue I have is that the whole topic is to spite women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dumbest Thing You've Done To Gain Your Crush's Attention / How Can You Get A Nairaland Girl To Be Interested In You? / yyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.