Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade (36799 Views)

EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols / "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) / The Gangs Of Lagos: Indigenes Petition NFVCB Over Defamation Of Isale Eko, Eyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Chibuezem(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1447962/gang-lagos-oba-issues-14-day-ultimatum-producers-eyo-masquerade/
Sometimes I wonder if every dick and Harry enjoy generating unnecessary attention.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Generalyemi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Yes he's the one, anyone wey dem born him papa well should try that again

grin grin

Shutup.who chased him away in d first place .?
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by YungMillionaire: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
OredoPikin:
associated with u guys

You're still distracting from your d1ckless village headmaster, it won't help you o! cheesy cheesy cheesy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your fat baboon oba has 3 or 4 (bini italy based prostitutes sorry wives now, and he cannot sex ANY one of them. His guards are the ones servicing his prostitutes sorry wives🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imagine when the fat baboon dies, his heir will be the bastard son of a prostitute.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by twilliamx(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

What truth? None of you have even mentioned A SINGLE negative truth about Eyo that was portrayed in that movie.

Have some sense... Is the movie all about eyo
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by YungMillionaire: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
twilliamx:

Have some sense... Is the movie all about eyo

Mention one evil thing Eyo festival has cursed since its inception or shut your mouth!
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by new2012: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Use another brain. This one is not working. This must be the brain you used to defend that your criminal sister who fudged JAMB scores.

your mental capabilities does not transcend beyond ethno-controlled bias. you'll be alright las las since whoever disagree with Ur thought process is of another ethnicity.

I'd always wonder why the Yoruba and the Ibo teenagers (especially the illiterate ones) engage in such attacks, methinks it's lack of exposure, someone like u that wisdom have been chasing (unfortunately you're faster), you wouldn't know how to reason independently, your leaders imbibe foolishness in you.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Repellent: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by YungMillionaire: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
new2012:
in you.

Biko, use another brain. This one is not working. You're still using the brain you used to defend that your criminal sister who fudged JAMB scores.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by NAC1666: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1447962/gang-lagos-oba-issues-14-day-ultimatum-producers-eyo-masquerade/
Oba, nothing is wrong with the film...when producing films, people and culture are used and no one is complaining....
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

What do you know about culture or royalty? Oh, wait, you're probably from the land of the rising fraud. A people who wake up their elders with scissor kicks every single morning. A people who has no history of royalty, decency, honor or respect. Anyway na way is your rallying cry. Now, shut your mouth and focus on your gala trade.

Am Benue, TIV tribe...so, what say you?

And the kick thing is a folktale it doesn't exist.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by YungMillionaire: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Efisimilala:

So, why are you insulting Yoruba people all the way from Benue state? Do you want us to start insulting your Tiv tribe?
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Gamesmart: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You couldn't find your learned neighbor? Please, go and look for any primary school child to explain this to you:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR USELESS TRIBE or IS YOUR USELESS TRIBE TOO INSIGNIFICANT TO MENTION?

Did your mother say "Amen" to the future I wished you?
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by okorogodwin4(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Since you come from a people without royal history, you wouldn't know that the Oba of Lagos has no jurisdiction in Ibadan or Ilorin. Do you get it now or are you still using the same brain you were using to blindly defend your fraudulent JAMB sister?
shameless plug so yourbas in Ilorin are now slaves to the Fulani settlers keep foaming in your mouth the drug Baron election rigger must return the stolen mandate
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

So, why are you insulting Yoruba people all the way from Benue state? Do you want us to start insulting your Tiv tribe?

Because you guys run around like headless chicken, today you blow hot tomorrow you blow cold,
You poeple are so pained and see competition from order tribes mostly Igbo's, why? you guys behave like Nigeria is for you guys alone,

Poeple who claim to be educated and tolerance can't even over look what an illiterate man will overlook without blinking, this list is endless son.

BTW, I never insulted your tribe I only state the obvious.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by ottersberger(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Deny ANY thing I wrote up there, if you will not die before your time Emekus! We know you and your people. Your worthlessness and lack of honor, royalty and decency. Tueh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know say truth dey pain, Tunde. Make una sha try dey get small sense and walk away from agberoism. I no even understand how backstabbers go dey use dere mouth dey mention honor. Shey you even see wetin una cowardice bring una for Ilorin ko?. Na you go die sef. Cowardice go kill you cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by new2012: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Biko, use another brain. This one is not working. You're still using the brain you used to defend that your criminal sister who fudged JAMB scores.

Ok sir, I hope you can rest now.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by AmazingELixir: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Yes, and don't forget if you behave anyhow in Lagos state politics you will still end up inside the Lagoon as promised by our king. Omo Ebow. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see why some of you should travel out and see the other parts of the country... Nigeria is not just Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa...other ethnic nationalities exist.

Everyone that makes a statement not aligned to yours or your nationality must be Igbo....what a defective way to reason.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Poske95(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
hope if a film is produced n it presents all igbos as criminals n drug traffickers hope u will also say this?

Hope if there’s a film n in d film they used d line “all igbos are criminals “ hope u will say this?

Cos I notice majority of people going against dis on front page are known igbo monikers

What about d end where eyo was shooting?

U don see eyo shoot before?

So if foreigners watch d film that means they will believe eyo is criminal, don’t u think so?

The producers no try at all

Soon, we'll believe giant forest gorillas will eventually turn up as King Kong...?!
It's a movie
Reviews will shape the industry.....
Until we agree that even this so called culture is transient and not the most important thing will we find the peace......
Humans first...not culture
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by YungMillionaire: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
AmazingELixir:
Everyone that makes a statement not aligned to yours or your nationality must be Igbo....

If you attack Yorubas the way Ibos do, you will be given the SAME treatment. So, what is the name of your useless tribe or is it too insignificant to mention?
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by YungMillionaire: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
okorogodwin4:
shameless plug so yourbas in Ilorin are now slaves to the Fulani settlers keep foaming in your mouth the drug Baron election rigger must return the stolen mandate

Okoro, listen. The Oba of Lagos involves himself with Lagos affairs. Get a map to convince yourself that Lagos is not the same as Ilorin geographically. Logic is very very hard for you. This was how you defended that criminal Igbo woman who changed her JAMB result from 249 to 362.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by YungMillionaire: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gamesmart:
iuytr

You couldn't find a primary school student? Okay, even a sharp nursery school student can help you understand this question:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR USELESS TRIBE or IS YOUR TRIBE TOO INSIGNIFICANT TO MENTION?
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by YungMillionaire: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Efisimilala:

And the kick thing is a folktale it doesn't exist.

So you know more about Ibos than Ibos themselves? STOP fooling yourself FAKE Tiv man.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Gamesmart: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You couldn't find a primary school student? Okay, even a sharp nursery school student can help you understand this question:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR USELESS TRIBE or IS YOUR TRIBE TOO INSIGNIFICANT TO MENTION?

I am waiting till the time herdsmen can get you and do the essential.

You will be good as a wailing suya.

I would love to watch the video.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by ghettochild(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2023
Wetin make catholics dem do for movies where armed robbers dress as reverends or nuns.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by yom2(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2023
Pravedk:
Was just a movie...

Why are they bothered by few scenes?

Should christians start giving 14 day ultimatum for depiction of fake pastors too?
no mind them. Locality
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by yom2(m): 12:36am On Jul 10, 2023
odigbosky:
No level

Make Oba calm down watch the movie...the movie make sense die
make sense but poirly edited and produced
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 10, 2023
YungMillionaire:

So you know more about Ibos than Ibos themselves? STOP fooling yourself FAKE Tiv man.

There are Igbo's everywhere you go (MTN) I called them and everyone knows how dominating they are with their life style, culture, business and of course show off,

I like it so, I have many of them as friends, business partners, church members, I know great deal about them,
Like the saying goes show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
Re: ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2023
YungMillionaire:

All these tears because a Yoruba man is president? Since, you're here to join the Igbos in insulting Yoruba people, your tribe will also be joined.

So, your USELESS tribe is even Tiv. Tell me more about your useless tribe.

How did the presidency come into this? You see why I said you poeple are pained for nothing? We are talking about the Gangs of Lagos film not politics.

Man you need a therapist ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] / Meet The BBNaija 2022 Female Housemates (Level Up) / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.