Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,411 members, 7,850,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition (4021 Views)

10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok then.

because it's like you really need to teach Lotanna2 how all these work.

He had been arguing on court processes and procedures for days now.
Garfield = Lotanna
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2023
Spy360:

Garfield = Lotanna2
Hahahahaha..

Laugh wan tear my belle.!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by garfield1: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Hahahahaha..

Laugh wan tear my belle.!!

I guess you should laugh at yourself more
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

Are you ok? Is that what the supreme court specified in forgery case? Why was obaseki not disqualified despite discrepancies? Forgery is a criminal case and must be proven beyond doubt kid without any strain of doubt.
One one hand,the cert has diff but on the other hand the school clearly said Mr tinubu graduated from their school.therefore,there is no convincing evidence beyond doubt.for it to be beyond doubt,the school must testify.onye iberibe like you
Again don't be silly. The case of Obaseki was that no other certificate was obtained from University of Ibadan by APC to prove forgery. APC relied on photocopy of INEC forms Obaseki submitted in the previous election.

In this particular case, an original certificate certified as true copy by the issuing CSU was obtained and tendered as evidence.

Here is a screenshot of the SC Judgement on certificate forgery in the case of APC Vs Obaseki on what is required to prove forgery. Take note of the word 'only' in the underlined sentence. Look and learn.

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by garfield1: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Spy360:

Again don't be silly. The case of Obaseki was that no other certificate was obtained from University of Ibadan by APC to prove forgery. APC relied on photocopy of INEC forms Obaseki submitted in the previous election.

In this particular case, an original certificate certified as true copy by the issuing CSU was obtained and tendered as evidence.

Here is a screenshot of the SC Judgement on certificate forgery in the case of APC Vs Obaseki on what is required to prove forgery. Take note of the word 'only' in the underlined sentence. Look and learn.

Your stay in yabaleft has certainly twisted you....why do you find it difficult understanding simple things? The University simply tendered a copy,tinubu has the original copy.once you collect an original cert,the school still keeps a copy for things like this.didnt you go to school?
Below is the latest supreme court ruling on forgery.csu must testify,grow up boy

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

I guess you should laugh at yourself more
So,, for someone to laugh now is something someone else should comment on.??

Guy..
I am laughing at both you and Lotanna2.

You can choose to laugh at me whenever the heat and hotness in your blood cools off.
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by garfield1: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
So,, for someone to laugh now is something someone else should comment on.??

Guy..
I am laughing at both you and Lotanna2.

You can choose to laugh at me whenever the heat and hotness in your blood cools off.

I am a serious man,I don't joke or jest around
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

Your stay in yabaleft has certainly twisted you....why do you find it difficult understanding simple things? The University simply tendered a copy,tinubu has the original copy.once you collect an original cert,the school still keeps a copy for things like this.didnt you go to school?
Below is the latest supreme court ruling on forgery.csu must testify,grow up boy
1. You don't know the meaning of certified true copy. I thought you are educated and a lawyer. Or are you a charge and bail lawyer? Or just an illiterate paid to create confusion? You write poorly.

2. I asked a simple question, which if the two evidences presented in court is the original?You kept mute like you are deaf and dumb. Choose the original for us.

3. If the one Tinubu is holding is the original, does that mean that one can go to a fake online website and create an original certificate even if he graduated from the school? If not, why didn't Tinubu just ask the school to send him a copy of his certificate if he doesn't have it?

4. What this shows is that this your Bola A. Tinubu is not the one that graduated from CSU. He actually impersonated someone else. A female for that matter. After this tribunal, he would be arrested and jailed for perjury.

I will keep exposing your foolishness for everyone on NL to see. Since you love criminality and corruption.
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by garfield1: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Spy360:

1. You don't know the meaning of certified true copy. I thought you are educated and a lawyer. Or are you a charge and bail lawyer? Or just an illiterate paid to create confusion? You write poorly.

2. I asked a simple question, which if the two evidences presented in court is the original?You kept mute like you are deaf and dumb. Choose the original for us.

3. If the one Tinubu is holding is the original, does that mean that one can go to a fake online website and create an original certificate even if he graduated from the school? If not, why didn't Tinubu just ask the school to send him a copy of his certificate if he doesn't have it?

4. What this shows is that this your Bola A. Tinubu is not the one that graduated from CSU. He actually impersonated someone else. A female for that matter. After this tribunal, he would be arrested and jailed for perjury.

I will keep exposing your foolishness for everyone on NL to see. Since you love criminality and corruption.

You just escaped from yabaleft so I don't blame you.contunue disgracing yourself childishly.

1) rubbish

2) only the school will answer that and obi failed to call them

3) what proof do you have or is it hallucinations and the usual self delusion? The school simply issued out a photocopy boy.yiur still in primary school so I will pardon you

4) it shows nothing.the school clearly stated that tinubu is a male and that he graduated from their school.this has not been rebutted.why am I wasting time with a kid?
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

You just escaped from yabaleft so I don't blame you.contunue disgracing yourself childishly.

1) rubbish

2) only the school will answer that and obi failed to call them

3) what proof do you have or is it hallucinations and the usual self delusion? The school simply issued out a photocopy boy.yiur still in primary school so I will pardon you

4) it shows nothing.the school clearly stated that tinubu is a male and that he graduated from their school.this has not been rebutted.why am I wasting time with a kid?
You are a bloody liar who is just depending on assumptions and hearsay to discredit the LP petition.

May be your agbado whatsapp admin did not tell you that CSU was subpoenad to provide CTCs of Bola's certificate.
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by garfield1: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Spy360:

You are a bloody liar who is just depending on assumptions and hearsay to discredit the LP petition.

May be your agbado whatsapp admin did not tell you that CSU was subpoenad to provide CTCs of Bola's certificate.

You must really be pained.did your Pandora telegram group not tell you that tinubu provided ctc of letters from the register and head of results and transcript of CSU affirming his graduation and also tendered a yearbook?
Forgery is a criminal offence that must be proven beyond doubt.with evidences affirming tinubu,obi has no proof beyond doubt boy
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

You must really be pained.did your Pandora telegram group not tell you that tinubu provided ctc of letters from the register and head of results and transcript of CSU affirming his graduation and also tendered a yearbook?
Forgery is a criminal offence that must be proven beyond doubt.with evidences affirming tinubu,obi has no proof beyond doubt boy

I will not be all vawulent and not give you some flowers.

You admit that there is forgery but it has not been proved beyond reasonable doubt.

Take your flowers 🌹
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by garfield1: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Spy360:

I will not be all vawulent and not give you some flowers.

You admit that there is forgery but it has not been proved beyond reasonable doubt.

Take your flowers 🌹

Only the institution can confirm or deny forgery not you.even the courts have refused to delve in until the makers authenticate
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

I am a serious man,I don't joke or jest around
Ok then.

Whenever you're in a lighter mood,, you can laugh for laughing sake.
Even if it takes 30years for your first lighter mood to come.
Wait for it and laugh the laugh.
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by garfield1: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok then.

Whenever you're in a lighter mood,, you can laugh for laughing sake.
Even if it takes 30years for your first lighter mood to come.
Wait for it and laugh the laugh.

Though am laughing at Pandora
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

Though am laughing at Pandora

Ok..

At least, you're finally laughing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) / I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo) / Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.