Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition (4029 Views)

10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

Judgment are purely made based on evidences and witnesses presented.wgich of them was convincing and compelling?
You are asking me questions because I am one for the Judges.??
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

(The Emboldened)
Obi had some major issues with the Electoral-Act which he is trying to hammer out..
That is the main reason he is at the Tribunal.

He is not there to look for discrepancies...
PDP can go and be looking for that,, since they claimed that they came second.

I thought obi came to reclaim his mandate? The tribunal is not the place to amend laws but the nass assembly but to get victoru.he should lobby his reps or sponsor a bill.he should stop being foolish

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You are asking me questions because I am one for the Judges.??

Put your self in place of the judges
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

I thought obi came to reclaim his mandate? The tribunal is not the place to amend laws but the nass assembly but to get victoru.he should lobby his reps or sponsor a bill.he should stop being foolish

Until after Judgement,, then I can understand you better.
But for now,, the only judgement I am understanding is the Osun-SC-Judgement..
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

Put your self in place of the judges

Highly impossible for me.
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Highly impossible for me.

Based on my long experience on electoral matters,the case is dead
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Until after Judgement,, I can understand you better.
But for now,, the only judgement I am understanding is the Osun-SC-Judgement..

We are past osun and now in pept.it seems you now accept that it is over
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2023
seunmsg:

The part in bold is completely false. The Mathematician did not analyze CTCs of form EC8As. He analyzed downloaded form EC8As from IREV. Again, he did a complete work on only Rivers and Benue and not the entire country. When asked why he couldn’t do the analysis for the entire country, he said he was limited by time and over 18k blurry forms uploaded to the IREV portal.

Again, the professor claimed to have completed his work sometime around May while Peter Obi’s petition that was based on his work was filed in March. When Peter Obi’s star witness Tanko Yakassai who deposed to the affidavit that Obi won the election based on the expert’s analysis was asked how he relied on a work completed in May to file a petition in March, he simply kept quiet and did not answer the question.

Well, I just want to correct the misinformation in your post.
You are mistaken because you left a few details which are very important.

1. He was engaged by PO before the election. He said he agreed/chose to do the analysis because of his students as a project.

2. He has complete analysis of forms EC8AS from LP situation room where Tanko was part of. This adviced the petition.

3. What he was testifying about (what you referred to) is a review based on INEC declaration . That review is supposed to come from CTCs of IREV data as provided by INEC. This cannot be done before March. LP received the CTCs in May.

4. He does not have to do for the entire country. PO is not challenging the results of the entire country but in some selected states.

5. Due to time he has only completed that of Rivers and Benue which according to him were randomly selected. (I don't believe though, I think he deliberately chose those two states where the manipulations were highest).

Let me ask you, do you think he would have done a reliable forensic analysis without obtaining CTCs from INEC? The analysis were done in May not Mar as APC SANs had hope he would admit. If he had admitted that it was done in Mar then he would have rubbished his work as LP had not obtained CTCs of results by then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

We are past osun and now in pept.it seems you now accept that it is over

You assume a lot.
And you pre-empt a lot too..

For you to tell me to put myself in the judges shoes,, as if my shoes are not there for me any longer..
I just left you to your imaginations.

Now,, you have left your own shoes to come to try to wear mine??
And you're assuming or pre-empting (albeit wrongly) What I accepted, and What I didn't accept.??

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

Based on my long experience on electoral matters,the case is dead

Let the Judges say it in their Judgement..
You're not the Judges.

And don't tell me that you read all their minds.
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

All my assertions are based on what obi presented in court.you are the one being deceitful.you don't even know what overwhelming is.let me give you an instance.nysc testified against Enugu gov,waec testified against aks gov.did you see such concrete evidence in obi case?
AWS testified against INEC/Tinubu, CSU under subpoena provided CTCs of school documents that testified against Tinubu, even Tinubu's star witness, Bamidele testified against Tinubu that he actually forfeited $460k for narcotics and money laundering.

Press Play ▶️
Dey Play

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

You assume a lot.
And you pre-empt a lot too..

For you to tell me to put myself in the judges shoes,, as if my shoes are not there for me any longer..
I just left you to your imaginations.

Now,, you have left your own shoes to come to try to wear mine??
And you're assuming or pre-empting (albeit wrongly) What I accepted, and What I didn't accept.??

You have accepted obi has lost out.you are just voicing your own anger and hoping a miracle wins
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

You have accepted obi has lost out.you are just voicing your own anger and hoping a miracle wins

This guy is still living inside his dreams.

Bye for now.

After the SC-Judgement, we can continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Spy360:

AWS testified against INEC/Tinubu, CSU under subpoena provided CTCs of school documents that testified against Tinubu, even Tinubu's star witness, Bamidele testified against Tinubu that he actually forfeited $460k for narcotics and money laundering.

Press Play ▶️
Dey Play

1) inec ict director testimony rebutted that of Mrs clarity ogar assuming her testimony will be accepted despite her partisanship and testifying without AWS knowledge.

2) CSU documents confirmed tinubu graduated from there.obi failed to call CSU to testify that his cert is forged

3) bamidele did not testify against tinubu.apc has always insisted that his forfeiture was civil and that he was never convicted which bamidele restated.let me remind you that tinubu star witness witness yunusa tanko fumbled massively which left tinubu with little to do
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

This guy is still living inside his dreams.

Bye for now.

After the SC-Judgement, we can continue.

No,after the apex court judgment,you must defer to every legal prediction I make.you must reference me and stop making any unfounded claims.yiu must accept defeat and allow me school you
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

1) inec ict director testimony rebutted that of Mrs clarity ogar assuming her testimony will be accepted despite her partisanship and testifying without AWS knowledge.

2) CSU documents confirmed tinubu graduated from there.obi failed to call CSU to testify that his cert is forged

3) bamidele did not testify against tinubu.apc has always insisted that his forfeiture was civil and that he was never convicted which bamidele restated.let me remind you that tinubu star witness witness yunusa tanko fumbled massively which left tinubu with little to do
The same ICT director that was asked to stop talking by Wole? The ICT director only butressed the testimony of AWS that there was no glitch- when he was asked if they reported to AWS. The man even said that after testing was done on 4th Feb, that all the vulnerability detected were 'remediated' (that's the exact word he used). When he was asked if IREV can changed the nature of an uploaded data, he said no. He was then asked to read a result obtained and certified by INEC ( his own department) he said, 'I can't, it is blurry'.

My dear, was it not Bamidele that said money laundering is not a crime?

Like I said, self deceit or delusion is foolishness.

Let me ask you.

When you are told that an organisation was subpoena to provide authentic documents, do you know what it means?
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by BluntCrazeMan: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

No,after the apex court judgment,you must defer to every legal prediction I make.you must reference me and stop making any unfounded claims.yiu must accept defeat and allow me school you

Oga.
Till that time,, you can do whatever you like after the SC Judgement...

BUT NOT NOW.
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Spy360:

The same ICT director that was asked to stop talking by Wole? The ICT director only butressed the testimony of AWS that there was no glitch- when he was asked if they reported to AWS. The man even said that after testing was done on 4th Feb, that all the vulnerability detected were 'remediated' (that's the exact word he used). When he was asked if IREV can changed the nature of an uploaded data, he said no. He was then asked to read a result obtained and certified by INEC ( his own department) he said, 'I can't, it is blurry'.

My dear, was it not Bamidele that said money laundering is not a crime?

Like I said, self deceit or delusion is foolishness.

Let me ask you.

When you are told that an organisation was subpoena to provide authentic documents, do you know what it means?

Asides the fact that Mrs ogar came to testify on her own without AWS permissions,she stated clearly that inec can still experience localized glitches without AWS knowing.the ict director provided documents showing localized glitch.if the irev copy is blurred,what about the hardcopy? The electoral act clearly mandated that in collating results,both manual and irev must be compared and lp failed to do that.that remediation and testing was done does not mean it cannot experience issues later.i have asked you severally if the bvas camera is faulty,or the bvas itself is faulty,whether it can affect the picture quality,you shamelessly dodged.

Lp failed to establish that tinubu was convicted nor it was criminal forfeiture.it is settled law that a petitioner will succeed on the strength of his case and not on the mistake of defense.you don't follow law Sha only inec guidelines is what your head can carry.obi failed to prove conviction,that ends it.

The supreme court clearly stated that forgery of a document can only be established by the issuing institution who will testify to it's authenticity or not.obi and atiku failed to call CSU to testify.yoi saw how nysc officially testified against Enugu gov.my brother,you have nothing to say.its a big lose
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lovelive: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
God pass unah.
Nature is the true judge on earth.

helinues:
Toh
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

Asides the fact that Mrs ogar came to testify on her own without AWS permissions,she stated clearly that inec can still experience localized glitches without AWS knowing.the ict director provided documents showing localized glitch.if the irev copy is blurred,what about the hardcopy? The electoral act clearly mandated that in collating results,both manual and irev must be compared and lp failed to do that.that remediation and testing was done does not mean it cannot experience issues later.i have asked you severally if the bvas camera is faulty,or the bvas itself is faulty,whether it can affect the picture quality,you shamelessly dodged.

Lp failed to establish that tinubu was convicted nor it was criminal forfeiture.it is settled law that a petitioner will succeed on the strength of his case and not on the mistake of defense.you don't follow law Sha only inec guidelines is what your head can carry.obi failed to prove conviction,that ends it.

The supreme court clearly stated that forgery of a document can only be established by the issuing institution who will testify to it's authenticity or not.obi and atiku failed to call CSU to testify.yoi saw how nysc officially testified against Enugu gov.my brother,you have nothing to say.its a big lose

When LP says the IREV is blurred is doesn't mean they did not compare. What it means is that INEC did not obey the Electoral Act that mandated it to resolve discrepancies before announcing a winner. That's the aspect of the law that is being contested. Get it?

LP successfully proved that Tinubu forfeited money to the US for narcotics trafficking and money laundering. That was the testimony of Tinubu's own star witness. It is now left for the judges to decide whether forfeiture is criminal or civil. The witness himself (a mumu man) said that money laundering is not a crime. That statement already sold out Tinubu.

You keep mentioning your last paragraph even after I have debunked it. Did CSU provide any documents on subpeona by the PEPT against Tinubu?

Yes or No.

And this matter is settled.

For the sake of readers:
CSU sent his transcript showing that Bola Tinubu is a female. They also sent the original certificate which showed that what Tinubu submitted to INEC and what he brought to court were forged.

When a school have sent you their original document, you don't need to waste the court's time by bringing them again to testify whereas the evidence is looking at you face to face. Are we that stupid in this country?
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Spy360:

When LP says the IREV is blurred is doesn't mean they did not compare. What it means is that INEC did not obey the Electoral Act that mandated it to resolve discrepancies before announcing a winner. That's the aspect of the law that is being contested. Get it?

LP successfully proved that Tinubu forfeited money to the US for narcotics trafficking and money laundering. That was the testimony of Tinubu's own star witness. It is now left for the judges to decide whether forfeiture is criminal or civil. The witness himself (a mumu man) said that money laundering is not a crime. That statement already sold out Tinubu.

You keep mentioning your last paragraph even after I have debunked it. Did CSU provide any documents on subpeona by the PEPT against Tinubu?

Yes or No.

And this matter is settled.

For the sake of readers:
CSU sent his transcript showing that Bola Tinubu is a female. They also sent the original certificate which showed that what Tinubu submitted to INEC and what he brought to court were forged.

When a school have sent you their original document, you don't need to waste the court's time by bringing them again to testify whereas the evidence is looking at you face to face. Are we that stupid in this country?

Prof ofoedu clearly said he only analyzed irev and never compared with ec8a.disobeying the law is not the problem.but to what extend? Was it substantial enough? You get it son? Obi failed to prove substantial violation.the blurred result is as a result of bad bvas camera.
Lp did not prove anything.forfeiture is not a disq criteria.moreover,it was never in Nigeria and the judgment wasn't registered in nigeria talkless of 10 years elapsing.it is a dead end.bamidele is not a mugu like tanko who lied on oath and fumbled foolishly,a star disaster.

CSU did not send the transcript son.those transcripts were from southwest college where he did diploma before gaining direct entry to csu.he never submitted transcript to inec therefore it is of no issue.tinubu transcripts were sent by Mr kowtals a lawyer in Chicago who has no links to CSU or southwest college.csu only sent his degree which bears his exact name and details.obi never brought proof to show tinubu doesn't own the certificate or there's another tinubu.the difference in colour,logo and size is because CSU has changed its document format used in the 1970s.obi should have brought them to testify against tinubu and disown the cert like it happened in enugu not just merely providing documents via subpoena.the school last year provided it's yearbook with tinubu there thereby admitting tinubu graduated from there.if you were reasonable and had respect for law,you will avert your mind to the various supreme court judgments stating how forgery can be proven.once again,obi has failed.
For the records,we have two types of subpoena that is subpoena duces tecum which involves a person or agency submitting document and a subpoena testificandum ordering a witness to testify.the latter subpoena is what the supreme court requires in proving forgery but obi with his china brain foolishly went for the former which proves nothing but that tinubu is a graduate of CSU boy

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

Prof ofoedu clearly said he only analyzed irev and never compared with ec8a .disobeying the law is not the problem .but to what extend? Was it substantial enough? You get it son? Obi failed to prove substantial violation. the blurred result is as a result of bad bvas camera.
Lp did not prove anything. forfeiture is not a disq criteria. moreover,it was never in Nigeria and the judgment wasn't registered in nigeria talkless of 10 years elapsing.it is a dead end.bamidele is not a mugu like tanko who lied on oath and fumbled foolishly,a star disaster.

CSU did not send the transcript son.those transcripts were from southwest college where he did diploma before gaining direct entry to csu.he never submitted transcript to inec therefore it is of no issue.tinubu transcripts were sent by Mr kowtals a lawyer in Chicago who has no links to CSU or southwest college.csu only sent his degree which bears his exact name and details. obi never brought proof to show tinubu doesn't own the certificate or there's another tinubu. the difference in colour,logo and size is because CSU has changed its document format used in the 1970s .obi should have brought them to testify against tinubu and disown the cert like it happened in enugu not just merely providing documents via subpoena.the school last year provided it's yearbook with tinubu there thereby admitting tinubu graduated from there.if you were reasonable and had respect for law,you will avert your mind to the various supreme court judgments stating how forgery can be proven.once again,obi has failed.
For the records,we have two types of subpoena that is subpoena duces tecum which involves a person or agency submitting document and a subpoena testificandum ordering a witness to testify. the latter subpoena is what the supreme court requires in proving forgery but obi with his china brain foolishly went for the former which proves nothing but that tinubu is a graduate of CSU boy
How do you survive self delusion in such grandeur?

I have put all of them emboldened so that readers can see clearly the flaws in your reasoning.

I don't need to respond to repetitive errors.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Spy360:

How do you survive self delusion in such grandeur?

I have put all of them emboldened so that readers can see clearly the flaws in your reasoning.

I don't need to respond to repetitive errors.
Obi your oga is the master of self delusion.
Let me puncture your watery analysis and burst your watery bubble again.in the case of obaseki vs apc,obaseki bsc was different from the normal uni of Ibadan format and apc claimed it was forgery and brought u.i to testify and they authenticated the BSC.same happened in senator jarigbe case vs apc.you are a small boy in law.see as I am taking time to school you in law,case laws,citations, constitution unlike empty dumbidients.forget this matter,it will be thrown in the dustbin son

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

Obi your oga is the master of self delusion.
Let me puncture your watery analysis and burst your watery bubble again.in the case of obaseki vs apc,obaseki bsc was different from the normal uni of Ibadan format and apc claimed it was forgery and brought u.i to testify and they authenticated the BSC.same happened in senator jarigbe case vs apc.you are a small boy in law.see as I am taking time to school you in law,case laws,citations, constitution unlike empty dumbidients.forget this matter,it will be thrown in the dustbin son
You will just be quoting cases without looking at them. A screenshot below is the proof of evidence and it is culled from the SC judgement of APC Vs Obaseki. Look and learn.

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Spy360:

You will just be quoting cases without looking at them. A screenshot below is the proof of evidence and it is culled from the SC judgement of APC Vs Obaseki. Look and learn.

Finally,you took my fatherly advise and did some research? I can't see any screenshot here,repost
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

Finally,you took my fatherly advise and did some research? I can't see any screenshot here,repost
Lol

Check. It's been modified. grin

LP brought the original certified true copy from CSU.

Game over. TInubu will be disqualified. 😁
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Spy360:

Lol

Check. It's been modified. grin

You mean you posted something hostile to your case
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

You mean you posted something hostile to your case
Stop running. Your argument was that no body was called from CSU to testify against Tinubu. You also said the type of subpoena required by the court to prove forgery is to call a witness. I have just blown your cap away.

Tinubu will be disqualified because LP/PO submitted the original, certified true copy of certificate from CSU. This document says that Bola Tinubu A is a female and not a male. 😭😭😭

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Spy360:

In fact, the witnesses admitted that none of them visited the University of Ibadan to confirm the authenticity of the certificate.

“The Plaintiffs only relied on photocopies that were attached to the Form EC9 the 1st Defendant submitted to INEC”, the court held and added that the apparent discrepancies in the documents Obaseki submitted to INEC, “were satisfactorily explained.”

Justice Mohammed further noted that all the witnesses were in agreement that when the original document is photocopied with an A4-sized paper, some information would be cut off.

He said the evidence of witnesses Obaseki produced in the course of the hearing, especially that of the Deputy Registrar Legal, at University of Ibadan, Abayomi Samuel Ajayi, “Successfully put to rest the issue of whether or not the embattled governor graduated or was awarded a degree certificate by the school.

You tried to be clever by a quarter but you are dealing with a pro.if you had read from the beginning of your screent,you would not have fumbled like obi's lawyers.the beginning of the screenshot clearly emphasized that differences in information between obaseki ctc issued by u.i plus prior cases of inconsistencies in his cert and his bsc can only be the basis of forgery.it also stated that differences in year of graduation between what he has and what u.i has will nail him yet you turned blind eye to this.you also failed to take note that u.i even came to testify and authenticate his bsc.
Now,was there any major difference in info between the subpoenaed bsc and the one presented to inec? Did CSU disclaim or deny tinubu? Is there another bola tinubu? What a massive defeat

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Lotanna2: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Spy360:

Stop running. Your argument was that no body was called from CSU to testify against Tinubu. You also said the type of subpoena required by the court to prove forgery is to call a witness. I have just blown your cap away.

Tinubu will be disqualified because LP/PO submitted the original, certified true copy of certificate from CSU. This document says that Bola Tinubu A is a female and not a male. 😭😭😭

Chai,you mean you have not been following but progressing in error as usual.boy,genders are not indicated in degree certificate oh.which village are you from? I don't blame you Sha since you don't have cert.the document stating female gender is his transcript from another school not from CSU and not his degree certificate ohhh.chai,you be character.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

In fact, the witnesses admitted that none of them visited the University of Ibadan to confirm the authenticity of the certificate.

“The Plaintiffs only relied on photocopies that were attached to the Form EC9 the 1st Defendant submitted to INEC”, the court held and added that the apparent discrepancies in the documents Obaseki submitted to INEC, “were satisfactorily explained.”

Justice Mohammed further noted that all the witnesses were in agreement that when the original document is photocopied with an A4-sized paper, some information would be cut off.

He said the evidence of witnesses Obaseki produced in the course of the hearing, especially that of the Deputy Registrar Legal, at University of Ibadan, Abayomi Samuel Ajayi, “Successfully put to rest the issue of whether or not the embattled governor graduated or was awarded a degree certificate by the school.

You tried to be clever by a quarter but you are dealing with a pro.if you had read from the beginning of your screent,you would not have fumbled like obi's lawyers.the beginning of the screenshot clearly emphasized that differences in information between obaseki ctc issued by u.i plus prior cases of inconsistencies in his cert and his bsc can only be the basis of forgery.it also stated that differences in year of graduation between what he has and what u.i has will nail him yet you turned blind eye to this.you also failed to take note that u.i even came to testify and authenticate his bsc.
Now,was there any major difference in info between the subpoenaed bsc and the one presented to inec? Did CSU disclaim or deny tinubu? Is there another bola tinubu? What a massive defeat
Gbam!!! At the bolded.

Mind you, we are not discussing Obaseki here. What that SC screenshot tell you is that the ONLY PROOF OF FORGERY IS AN ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OR CERTIFIED TRUE COPY FROM THE ISSUING ORGANISATION , which was exactly what PO/LP presented to the court. . The documents were obtained from the university under subpoena.

What the documents say is
1. Bola A. Tinubu that attended CSU is a female.
2. She was born in 1954 not 1952
3. That the certificate fake Tinubu submitted was not from the school but from a fake website.
Re: Adeleke: TAKEAWAYS From The Supreme Court Judgement Of Osun Election Petition by Spy360(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lotanna2:

Chai,you mean you have not been following but progressing in error as usual.boy,genders are not indicated in degree certificate oh.which village are you from? I don't blame you Sha since you don't have cert.the document stating female gender is his transcript from another school not from CSU and not his degree certificate ohhh.chai,you be character.
Stop running.

The documents included an admission letter, a transcript and certificate. tongue

Admission letter said Bola attended was female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Lists Of African Countries Under Military Rule / Pictures: Abakpa, The Largest Slum In Enugu City / We Are Highly Disappointed In The Administration Of Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.