Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do (441 Views)

Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? / If U Find Ur Partner Having S*x / Share Your Experiences Of Regular Guys Hooking Up With Wealthy Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by Quality20(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2023
Hello guys what's gonna be ur reaction if u find ur highly trusted fiancee or girlfriend hooking up , are u gonna accept her pleas, reason with her or share in the tax she collected
Re: U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by Obainoman6: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2023
Find out?

It can only be find out if it just started new.

It's like finding out tinubu is a druglord.
I mean...
Comon
Re: U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by helinues: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Wetin carry you go where she dey hook up.

Na miss Kettle meets Mr Pot
Re: U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by Drsnives(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2023
I will cry my eyes out
Re: U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by fourboys: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2023
Na to just play along,, pretend I know
Re: U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by IamFINESSE: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Las las 70% of men here will marry oloshos, better accept it like that

1 Like

Re: U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by Unyimekelvin: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Advertise her as products for My niggas😂😂
Re: U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by brosom(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Reminds me one of my holy thou are neighbours that year. Never knew she's into hook-up, I got to know when I downloaded the app, installed and registered then began my search, behold she appeared as people u may know.

Mind u, I don't have her number and we were living separately because it's a flat so mind Ur business. Also, I usually see her in the evening sometime whenever I'm coming back to work like that kind 7pm and it's always dark, so she wouldn't have noticed my face.

I decide to try her and we started chatting, along the line I told her u wanna hookup? At first she didn't reply me soon, it was later in the day I got her response in affirmative and billed me 20k for short and no sleeping over, I told her 30k but she must sleep over but she insisted base on say na our first meet. I agree but told her I have 15k and it was deal 🤝.

Gave her location off town because the places I had first told her she wasn't comfortable, she booked an uber of 3k which I paid. She arrived, called me and I directed her in the room I was, she came in and saw me and was like do I know u from somewhere?? I said I don't think so, why?? She said no problem just that people can really look alike.

To be continued!! grin

4 Likes

Re: U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by brosom(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin grin
Re: U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do by Illegal1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
IamFINESSE:
Las las 70% of men here will marry oloshos, better accept it like that

omoh.........dat's jst the simple truth.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got Nominated In Who’s Who In America List / Sexy Mamma / Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.