Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife (7248 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / I Caught My Pastor Sleeping With My Wife While I Was Asleep – Man Cries Out / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by jaywon442: 2:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Prexy:
Pls an advise, u travelled for some months last year for business, spent two months, came back to discover that my pastor whom I trust so dearly infact I call him my daddy, was capture on my hidden camera sleeping with my wife, when I confronted my wife she confessed, now what should I do? As am so shocked at the betrayal of trust from them both, pls am confused.
leave them alone and mind ur own business, let them keep fucking while u pay the bills. God is to judge and not u.
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by Dshocker(m): 4:47am On Jul 10, 2023
Prexy:
Pls an advise, u travelled for some months last year for business, spent two months, came back to discover that my pastor whom I trust so dearly infact I call him my daddy, was capture on my hidden camera sleeping with my wife, when I confronted my wife she confessed, now what should I do? As am so shocked at the betrayal of trust from them both, pls am confused.

Na reality be this, abi you dey on colos, or you just dey play?
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by skj1377(m): 5:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Looks like Nairaland workers creat these topics from time to time. Since 2008 only 1 post and 1 topic how come?
Prexy:
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by Fourteen90: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2023
Sorry baba, Which Redeem? You'll need to make a clear picture and if something like that happens, you should report to the office of the Regional Pastor or the your church Headquarters.
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by Fourteen90: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2023
I read this story over and over again, am not convinced that this is a true story. Op what's your location? If truly this your story is genuine, let's serve justice and punish the Pastor. kindly quote this comment and reply with your contact we will follow the matter up, I just brought the attention of an authority to your story and they are interested in your case, so drop the contact we can use to contact you.
Prexy:
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by ericmor: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2023
zenithgroup:
Obviously you didn't care for your wife enough. Give her more money, Give her enough attention , buy her good ride and a house in her name. ;DAh God what kind of men are we raising at this age? See question!

olosho spotted
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by ericmor: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2023
tiswell:
shut up and stop making silly excuses for a wh.ore.

Even the wh.ores that was provided with every form of comfort also cheats.

olosho need no advice or yelling at, you will just be wasting your time because olosho is their hobbies, they are everywhere now.
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by Prexy(m): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Registered in 2008, I couldn't have made the story up for those that things it a fabricated sorry, what time do I have for such jokes, anyway am not to prove anything since my evidences are intact.
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by freemanq(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2023
Kindly visit your village for timely advice
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by ibechris(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2023
Prexy:

When u are busy calling ur mate a daddy,what do u expect. Any man that marries a woman who is addicted to church and pastors...especially those ones that likes saying my pastors say,my pastor say.

Forget it,u are done and dusted.
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by tiswell(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
ericmor:

olosho need no advice or yelling at, you will just be wasting your time because olosho is their hobbies, they are everywhere now.
imagine the audacity
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by ConfidentialDoc: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tell the guyman your lawyer has a copy of the tape and that if you even accidentally scratch a fingernail, he will send it to the church regional headquarters.
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pretend u know nothing... Make his death look like suicide. Its very easy undecided

On a serious note u have all the evidence if the story is true, then push that hoe to the streets where she belongs. Hold the evidence and keep it safe in case the pastor wants to deny send him a copy with sound warning that ur lawyers have copies already should he want to be funny and send her parents another copy. Start enjoying ur life again undecided
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by Kobicove(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
jaywon442:
leave them alone and mind ur own business, let them keep fucking while u pay the bills. God is to judge and not u.

Na which kind advise be this sef?
Re: My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife by kelspinall(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2023
let go off thaa #oe..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Foods That Would Improve Your Sex Performance / Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry / When A Beautiful Woman Reject You, Say This Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.