Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) (3280 Views)

Need A Builder / Do You Need A Builder...please Call Today On 08066681069 / In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by money121(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Any Builders on nairaland?
Let me know your thought about this figure for me that roofing alone if is 0.55mm it can't cost anything lesser than 1m+ without the woodwork and that under ceiling board

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by money121(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
you should instead ask this man to show you his happy customers who built such house from him for 5m... and go talk to them directly!

17 Likes

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Jesusmystrength(f): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
The thing looks possible sha oo
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by money121(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jesusmystrength:
My sister ko possible grin

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by AntiZikist: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Smart design that maximises land space.

I love how the Garage was snuggled in.

However, this building can not be less than #15mil.

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by ZUKKYY(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Color mix is nice
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Chigorkizz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
It's possible...

Make una no dey high price.

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by theophorus(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Location matters.
Double Load of Sand in some states is around 40k. In another, it's around 60k.

Labour is 2k in some and 3k in another. Mason abi Bricklayer is 4k in some and 6k in another.

All am saying is location is key.

The Block work will take nothing less than 1500 blocks @ 400# each = 600k
100 block molded @ 8k =8k*15 = 120k
Foundation works = 150k
Concrete for that small Decking = 800k
Concrete for Lintel = 400k
Roofing 2M
Sand for Blocks laying = 150k
Electrical works
Windows
Toilet fittings
Doors
Bulgary
Tiles and other finishings.

I think 5M cannot complete the work based on my rough estimates as a layman.

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
I think he is referring to the block work up to complete roofing, where he will use local workers and he will be the engineer and supervisor of the job

Then the finishing which involves the painting, plastering, windows and doors, tiles and electrical fitting, plumbing and toilet fittings are actually not part of it

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by richidinho(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
theophorus:
Location matters.

Labour is 2k in some and 3k in another. Mason abi Bricklayer is 4k in some and 6k in another.

Foundation works = 150k
Roofing 2M
Electrical works
Windows
Toilet fittings
Doors
Bulgary

Lolzz which roofing is 2m....that cheap thing?

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Baronthecelebri: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Not possible from what I'm seeing
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Joyful365: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
theophorus:
Location matters.

Foundation works = 150k
Roofing 2M
Electrical works
Windows
Toilet fittings
Doors
Bulgary

2 million to roof 2 bedroom house? Na wa for you o

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by jmoore(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Joyful365:

No mind them. The way these guys dey drop quotations eh.

2 bedroom, una dey call 15 millon naira. That means one will use 200 million to build 2 story building of 6 flats that has 3 bedroom. .
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Not possible. If it were a bungalow it's undoubtedly possible
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by money121(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Joyful365:

His right now depend on type of roofing sheet you want to use and Guage

For this type of building if you are going for 0.55mm
Budget like 1m+ because is flat roofing design thicker guage are advisable but if you decide to go for 0.70mm which i think it will be too heavy for that building at least 2m will run am
So that poster is right
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Senioradvocate(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jesusmystrength:

Such a sweet Monika

Abeg are u single?

U go marry me?

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by designking: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Joyful365:

He needs atleast N2million to roof that building. The woodwork and the sheeting will cost atleast N2million.
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by designking: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
The garage area decking will cost atleast N1million for rods, woods, concrete and granite.

The roofing will cost about N2million. This include the cost of roofing wood and the sheet.

That building will cost more than N5million for just the structural work.

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by ghettochild(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
theophorus:
Location matters.

Foundation works = 150k
Roofing 2M
Electrical works
Windows
Toilet fittings
Doors
Bulgary

The roofing in that house is some other material entirely..
I guess that's why he can confidently say he'd build the house for 5mil

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Oakenshield: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you should instead ask this man to show you his happy customers who built such house from him for 5m... and go talk to them directly!
roofing alone cost 1m then not talking of electrical wiring. How much be plumbing, painting and all that

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by LikeAking: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
money121:
Any Builders on nairaland?
Let me know your thought about this figure for me that roofing alone if is 0.55mm it can't cost anything lesser than 1m+ without the woodwork and that under ceiling board

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Bird house..

Don't think about building this rubbish..
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
theophorus:
Location matters.

Foundation works = 150k
Roofing 2M
Electrical works
Windows
Toilet fittings
Doors
Bulgary

I like the design but hate the deception.

5m cannot build that. 10m may...

Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by GeneralPula: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Marketing strategy..
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by KosiGee(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2023
Okwyjesus:

That house looks like a timber house.
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by NNTR: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2023
Okwyjesus:

The power of delusion

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by MindHacker9009(m): 12:54am On Jul 10, 2023
It is possible on in the invented Jesus name
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by ba7man(m): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2023
AntiZikist:
Smart design that maximises land space.

I love how the Garage was snuggled in.

However, this building can not be less than #15mil.

This is a more realistic projection.

That suspended slab over the garage has defeated the N5mill quoted by the poster.

N5mill will hardly handle the shell sef.
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Khd95(m): 1:55am On Jul 10, 2023
I don’t think this was built with cement and block and all that traditional building materials so I think it’s possible
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by everglaze01: 3:41am On Jul 10, 2023
With the recent surge of prices of building materials, the above statement is not feasible. Except skeletal work without proper finishing.
Re: See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) by Godoverevery: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2023
theophorus:
Location matters.

Foundation works = 150k
Roofing 2M
Electrical works
Windows
Toilet fittings
Doors
Bulgary

Hope you know not everywhere is lagos.

The cost of building house in some state is very cheap cos sand ,stone etc are very cheap.

Infact most people that made house in where my farm is don't buy sand or stone....they just pay boys to help load from a place for free.

4bedrooms Bungalow At Aruna Ikorodu For Sale. #15M / 2020:cross Section Of Stone Coated Roof Tiles Sample At GBOYEGA ROOFING LTD. / Located Right In The Center Of Ibeju Lekki URBAN CREST 2