Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency (67689 Views)

CAF Hands Osimhen A Boost In Race For African Player Of The Year - Pulse Sports / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Is Victor Osimhen The New 'Yekini' Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Glimpsetv: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
I came across this thought-provoking piece on naijanet and felt compelled to share it: The growth of value is propelled by perfection, skillfulness, and consistency. Victor Osimhen embodies these qualities from 2018 to 2023.

Never settle for your present position, no matter how impressive it may appear. There is always a need to strive for self-improvement and progress towards a better version of yourself.

Continue to dedicate yourself to personal growth and development. Disregard any current rejections, as when you invest in enhancing your skills, your worth is bound to increase.

For everyone reading this right now, I eagerly anticipate witnessing your journey into greatness.

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Fr33born(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
I see

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Jobiol: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Correct guy

6 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Septagon: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
God when

Hadley Chase available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Draslo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Dear Nigerian girls,

Tomorrow get belle. Never look down on any guy even if he currently seems useless and jobless. Naija guys are live wires and bombs. We fit shock anyone and blow up any time.

Yours Sincerely, Draslo

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Gloryosele: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
A real motivation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by ClassicMan202(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Is this Luck?

Grace?

or chance?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by jungRakit: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Money is good my brother..just make lots of it..

Your Perspective will change in a split second.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by MisterBanny(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
God is good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Adeshi: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Chiefia(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Football is the future, quality football o.

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by ClearDbest(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jobiol:
Correct guy
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by SWaccomodator: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Which day we go post helinues own ?

12 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by BrokenCondom: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Right mindset is a mindset impenetrable by negativity, it absorbs negativity and may seems affected by it for a while but in the end it garnishes Negativity into a beautiful positivity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Risingblue008(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
As at then,
If we go play Ball,na so our pupcy go flog hell out of us,
But now,
Whc parents no want make him pikin play ball?

8 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by thisisit: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bendel Amaka !!
Up Bendel !!

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by specialmati(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool cool dont give up guys, keep pushing it you will get better. may God bless every legit hustler out there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Starboytwo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
African footballer of the year x 4
Nations cup x3
Seria A x2
EPL(man utd) x 7
Champe- x3
Ballon d’or 3rd place
Greatest African striker(surpas yekini/drogba/etoo)

All these and more I have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Bashnigga(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
The new king 👑 of Naples

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by GanagiBitrus: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Na so e suppose be, unlike...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by virginchaser(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Osi
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by SmartyPants(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
That's not his earnings. That is his market value. I'm sure you can read.

29 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Hopefully2023: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
T
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Kizzygentle: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Even the 3m dolls still go far... Footballers are really balling mehn... I regret not taking it professionally... One of my biggest regrets because I had all the opportunity to take it to the next level..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Netflixxx: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Good
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Gbenga4ever1411: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
GREAT
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by jmoore(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
The headline on frontpage is misleading.

14 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Hotwest: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
God don pick this one call

Leave analysis

Na rich guy now

Me as I dey so...I dey chop goals like oha soup in my local games but who go recognize me?!

It's all GRACE no be say he play pass others

7 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by tiswell(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo Amaka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: Ahmed Musa's Unselfishness Is Causing Us Problems / Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M / Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.