Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency (67712 Views)

CAF Hands Osimhen A Boost In Race For African Player Of The Year - Pulse Sports / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Is Victor Osimhen The New 'Yekini' Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by nairalanda1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
kokoBoii:
Every footballer wey good, with the right opportunity dey make am for life...

Doesn't work out that way, competition is stiff

Of all the chaps who played in the 1993 u17 squad that won the world cup that year, only 3 of them were playing in first division European clubs 8 years later. (Kanu, Oruma, C.Babayaro, I think Ojigwe was at Kaiserslaurten).

Getting into European clubs no be beans. You are competing against fellow Nigerians, fellow Africans and Europeans, including the home boys.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by SeniorMan5: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is his market value, not his earnings. His earning is definitely not close to the amount shown.

I seriously dont believe Napoli is paying this guy what he is worth (I know the money is plenty to some people but he should be earning way more).

Osimehn dont gock yourself man; move to the Prem League, cashout, then Saudi.

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by ruzell86: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Is this Luck?

Grace?

or chance?
None of these... it's Choice.
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
thisisit:
Bendel Amaka !!
Up Bendel !!

tiswell:
Igbo Amaka!

Clearly these two have nothing to do... We are Edo people way bigger than playing tribal cards for wtv reasons. Proud, cocky and always confident but never discriminating. Always welcoming strangers amongst us because we see everyone as one and the same unlike most other places. U can only feel the heat when u try to do more than urself... then u will know why the soil is particularly red
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by MorataFC: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Is this Luck?

Grace?

or chance?
All combos

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Zico5(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
tiswell:
Igbo Amaka!
Atache by force. Point of correction, Oshimen is not Igbo
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by israelmao(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
kokoBoii:
If only my father had agreed to sponsor me to play football in europe, maybe by now I for don dey drive G wagon..But according to him, I need to go to school first and have certificate and become a graduate first..May God never allow us to be born to ignorant and unexposed people as parents in our next lives,Amen.
What is your definition of being "exposed".
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Landmine1: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
This isn’t earnings but value.
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by NACE13: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yoighaman:

Your father did you a great favour by taking one of the best decisions of your life for you. Why do you think Davido went back to school despite his fame and fortune? His father also forced him to.

Sorry to meddle in, sir. It's never too late to go to school but football career is very short, with no pension nor gratuity.
Wilfred Ndidi is also going to school while playing professional football for Leicester city. My point is, his father should have allowed him pursue his career in football. Maybe after retirement he can go to school or even do part-time schooling just like Ndidi. Cheerios
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by movolah: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
make money and shine
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by ChikaSunday(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
kokoBoii:
If only my father had agreed to sponsor me to play football in europe, maybe by now I for don dey drive G wagon..But according to him, I need to go to school first and have certificate and become a graduate first..May God never allow us to be born to ignorant and unexposed people as parents in our next lives,Amen.

Ha ha ha ha ha, I lie down dey laugh
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Emma09(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
I knew this boy would go places when I watched him play at the U17 for Nigeria. He broke the highest goal scoring record of about 10 or 11 goals then if I am correct. No surprise sha. Good one my fellow Edo brother. greater u IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by akinmusi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Which of these graphs is a distinctive element of Shege to grace? πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by BentizilL2: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
SWaccomodator:
Which day we go post helinues own ?
which day we go post your own?
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by SWaccomodator: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
BentizilL2:
which day we go post your own?

Helinues first
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
kokoBoii:
If all about grace, how many people that their parents allows to play football that ended up like him? Even some of his mate he played with in local league and junior national teams are still struggling. Less than 2% that are given free hands to play football in Nigeria by their guidance made it. So don't think that way.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Gboom: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
kokoBoii:
Forget about this your rant.
Football is not your calling, whether your father sponsored you or not, scout would have discovered you even in your school and take you to Europe for trials.
I know few players of humble background that travel abroad without their parents spending a dime or how will task a woman roasting boli and yam on the road to bring money for his son travelling abroad when the family is living from hand to mouth.

Stop being an ungrateful child, there are lot of young lads that are looking for a father like yours who will sponsor their education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Kingofhoes: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
If I don't do project mbappe with my first son make I bend
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Motivation speaker rest. Exceptions are not the norms. Some footballers also worked hard but got their value ended bu injuries, coaches or other factors
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
SmartyPants:
That's not his earnings. That is his market value. I'm sure you can read.
Na these mods o. Someone creates a thread with his own title then they'll alter it and push it to FP.
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yoighaman:

Your father did you a great favour by taking one of the best decisions of your life for you. Why do you think Davido went back to school despite his fame and fortune? His father also forced him to.
As Davido go back school.. Wetin e use the certificate do??
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by joepepsy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nobody can stop a person Who is hungry to pursue their dreams.
kokoBoii:
If only my father had agreed to sponsor me to play football in europe, maybe by now I for don dey drive G wagon..But according to him, I need to go to school first and have certificate and become a graduate first..May God never allow us to be born to ignorant and unexposed people as parents in our next lives, because someone of were blessed with the talent but we were too busy try to live our parents dreams
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Pilokwe(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
The €3m self calculate am awhole to naira
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
tiswell:
Igbo Amaka!
When Edo turn igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by fabolouz1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
...while men slept ...
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by zolajpower: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
kokoBoii:
If only my father had agreed to sponsor me to play football in europe, maybe by now I for don dey drive G wagon..But according to him, I need to go to school first and have certificate and become a graduate first..May God never allow us to be born to ignorant and unexposed people as parents in our next lives, because someone of were blessed with the talent but we were too busy try to live our parents dreams
Thank God for your parents it wasn't to be for mines , they frustrated me that I couldn't play soccer to professional level . I ended up seeing myself through school sef.
Thank your own parents o
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by valiju: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Appreciate your parent bro they acted in your best interest in accordance with the reality on ground then ….Lol if only you knew you should have buy 1000 bitcoin when is less than 1$ then you would have been a millionaire
kokoBoii:
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by Midastorch(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
kokoBoii:

I understand you brov, there are people under the Lagos, Onitsha, Kano and Port Harcourt bridges that play football more than Victor Osimehin, they never went to school too and they're still poor like a church rat... In all our doings we should always ask for God's grace and favor..... There are people that went to school and are richer than Victor Osimehin.... Please never blame your pops an because your tomorrow is promised...
Re: Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency by FireUpNow(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
kokoBoii:
If only my father had agreed to sponsor me to play football in europe, maybe by now I for don dey drive G wagon..But according to him, I need to go to school first and have certificate and become a graduate first..May God never allow us to be born to ignorant and unexposed people as parents in our next lives, Amen..

Some people have also combined education with football so don't blame your parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: Ahmed Musa's Unselfishness Is Causing Us Problems / Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M / Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.