Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) (26836 Views)

Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Shemadex(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2023
Jostoman:
Temporary, the real ECOWAS CHAIRMAN is coming very soon.
Mumu dey play
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by thisisit: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Who Ecowas epp??
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by tyboy(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2023
Karlman:

In my entire life, you are the dumbest fellow I've seen so far.
What are you taking?
You sure have lost your mind completely!

You wake up to your miserable existence this morning and the next thing you do is open your gutter of mouth to mention Igbo!
You're a very useless fellow!

Yes he mentioned igbo and i also mention igbo the most hate-ful tribe i have ever come across. Come and do your worst.
I wish they can just grant you people your wish for biafra and let us see who will suffer the most. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by MRMRMR: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2023
YouAreNobody:

The day INEC is able to prove their criteria for selecting Tinubu as president, that's the day I'll take you and your kind serious
This your comment has made my day grin grin grin. So funny.
He who alleges must prove now.
So you guys can't prove ur case, u now want to turn the law upside down by asking INEC to prove your case for u. You pple are seriously delusional.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2023
christejames:
A chairman that may never make any reasonable statement during meetings? undecided

I bet he will be delegating his duty to someone else at every meetings...

ECOWAS has since become the joke of the region though.

Government of propaganda!

Delegation of authority and responsibility is one of the germane functions of administrators... Should someone needs to be schooled on "Management functions"
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by TemmyT002(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2023
They didn't put him there because of any privilege. It's just because it is Nigeria's turn to be head of ECOWAS.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Olam09(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2023
herkeem:

Dey play....
Real Play.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2023
Jostoman:
Temporary, the real ECOWAS CHAIRMAN is coming very soon.

He has already been crowned Ecowas Tweeter President since yesterday!😂
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Bakrabas: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2023
christejames:
A chairman that may never make any reasonable statement during meetings? undecided

I bet he will be delegating his duty to someone else at every meetings...

ECOWAS has since become the joke of the region though.

Government of propaganda!

So he should make a statement that will bring him down as they did for Gaddafi.

Go and read 48 Laws of power read the law 3 you'll understand the strategy of Tinubu
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by bobola93: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to him, but that's not our problem for now.

He should come back home immediately, nigerians are suffering and dying

The horrific and gory images we've seen in Benue and other parts of the country for two days now isn't cool, we need a proactive president with a pragmatic approach to issues, infact you don't travel to another country when your house is burning
who are the people suffering and dying are you also part of then
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by MightySparrow: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2023
With the way this man is going, can any court judgment remove him?
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by smart8956: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2023
!!! Nitw!t
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Snapdrag0n: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2023
Cardozzo:
Dear IgBos on Nairaland please I beg you to be careful with your remarks on Here.... Respect the constitution of this country . . After all you claim to be Foreigners from Biafra.... You can't insult the Ruler of Qatar or north Korea without Facing the death Penalty do your research well .. if you think you cannot be figured out from your hiding place then you should think yet again .. Even when you keep calling the country that keeps Feeding and harbouring you from from danger a ZOO We will always watchout for your Safety here in the west , Until you actualize your Biafra pls follow the due process like Catalonians are doing right now in Spain....

Fo00Lish Man and your fake bishop president. Don't forget Nigerians are everywhere, once cup is full and people say it's enough even in France, Uk bullet will enter. So keep quiet local man
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by soil4soil(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by GeniusOla(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Stolen mandate
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by CJStarz: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
I've always said it, there's this thing to Baba Tinubu dat I no fit place my finger on. D man became a president by dubious means yet I kinda admire his swag. I find it hard to disrespect or hate him. Why
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Quebec91(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
EyeCumInPiss:
Very soon, some will be celebrating "Moment President Tinubu Farts in Public"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari / Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) / Odubu Flying Higher Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.