Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition (8648 Views)

Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / Nigeria Defeats USA To Qualify For Final Of International Debate Competition. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Tochj(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2023
crossfm:
Great news.

I see people rushing here to turn this beautiful thread to a tribal war,but my question to all these jobless people is,

What do you gain from spreading hate and nepotism?.

Jobless tribalists please stay away from this thread,let the people with brain celebrate these wonderful guys from various institution's.

Congratulations to all the winners.
If Seun is serious about sanitising this forum
All those tribalistic fellows in this forum should be wiped out.
Turning every post into tribalism is sickening,wicked, childish and stoopdity.

5 Likes

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by KingOfTheDamned: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2023
Boyooosa:
E be like say this mmesonma name is the next deal in the east education sector

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy Dominique

Derailing thread
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by chocboi78(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2023
Impressive..
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by crossfm: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Tochj:

If Seun is serious about sanitising this forum
All those tribalistic fellows in this forum should be wiped out.
Turning every post into tribalism is sickening,wicked, childish and stoopdity.

It's really becoming too boring,there must be something they are gaining from these act, because I don't really understand again.

1 Like

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Forumobserver12(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=Otuegbe post=124324339]how are they going to share this 200k now?[/quote

I tire oo, meanwhile I find it strange that cooperate bodies are not showing enough interest with anything Education.

These are the kind of things I expected them to support alongside entertainment..

1 Like

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Emeka71(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2023
Otuegbe:
how are they going to share this 200k now?
Can you imagine about 35 students to share N200000 but if the thing were to be a singing and dancing show; they would have declared over N1.5 million to the winner.

1 Like

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Morbeta11(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2023
meolaniyi:
I can't imagine that! Who are the judges. Yoruba winning Igbo in an academic competition? An aberration. Under free and fair completion. A Yoruba team can never, ever, win an Igbo team in anything competition

Go far with this tribal and fallatic ignoransia attitude.....you guys sucks. Am sure you never even pass jamb. So all the school in South West are dominated by yorubas only.....your mumu too much. Go and conduct your own tribal competition and let's breath. Am Igbo but really sick and tired of all these unnecessary tribal tantrums.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Boyooosa(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy Dominique

Derailing thread

Programme your mind towards positivity and stop being negative ..that was a name that was very popular in the media recently for a reason and this is another name in the media for another good reason from same region and sector, education. Am I supposed to consult you before I mention EAST or type an Igbo name...bring out the insult in my statement, then I will confirm that you have a bigotry mindset
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by broadman20: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2023
atobs4real:
Well represented by different tribe.
Not the yeast with their yeastern people alone

Abeg Shut up there make small shame catch you,

That competition was organised by an Igbo man, Una money na for Brotel e dey finish.

Olodo

1 Like

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2023
That's my Alma Mater, Kudos to you guys. Great OOUITES.

Land or Houses in choice Estates in Lagos Mainland or Island?

Take advantage of either of these opportunities.

IDERA TREASURE ESTATE, at Eleko Junction, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. - 16million per plot.

BROOKLYN COUNTY ESTATE at Monastery Road, by Lagos Business School, Sangotedo - N30million per 500sqm.

3 Bedroom Bungalow Executively Built at Mowe Town by Redemption Camp - N28million.

3 Bedroom Smart Apartment at Treasure Home Estate, ILASAMAJA - N35million.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87VCAqgchoE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by stainlessnature: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Salewa97:

Source: https://guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/oou-wins-justice-umezulike-national-law-debate-competition/

From time immemorial, OOU has the best law faculty in Nigeria and had always produced the best law professionals.

No surprises on this feat.

2 Likes

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Miiirage: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2023
Charmingrascal:
350k?

My reaction also. The prize money is poor.
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Icon4s(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2023
OSU, my University

3 Likes

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by MightySparrow: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2023
Yoruba is Law, Law is Yoruba.

Rise guys to the thrones of your forebears.
Gani Fawehinmi, FRA William, Akinola Àgùdà, Babalakin, Afe Babalola,Femi Fálànà......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Ellasure: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2023
congratulations. oou and the law facilities.
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Flangelo12: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2023
Nmesonma don caste oh.

grin
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Ayodele951(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2023
Well done guys, my Alma mater

1 Like

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Oluwomonext212(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Abii, when it wasn’t BB9ija…. The prize is too little to for the mental stress the winners must have gone thru to get the Cheque.

Otuegbe:
how are they going to share this 200k now?
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by aktolly54(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
I didn't know OOU has a good law college I always thought Uniben had the best law college in Nigeria
when it come to law, OOU is one of the best place to study law.

Am also a product of OOU, political science though

4 Likes

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2023
meolaniyi:
I can't imagine that! Who are the judges. Yoruba winning Igbo in an academic competition? An aberration. Under free and fair completion. A Yoruba team can never, ever, win an Igbo team in anything competition

Incase you forgot education in Nigeria started in Yoruba land. If you're still doubting go and ask sane elders a in your land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Farmcity487: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Nice one
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Bullpenn11: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2023
Justice Innocent Umezurike was one of the most corrupt judges in South East. He was notorious in Enugu State for selling judgements to the highest bidder.
He was the one who was arrested by EFCC and billions of money in his account discovered and frozen before he died.

This country can never change. Always trying to whitewash rogues and looters. This man’s legacy is worsening judicial corruption, period.

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by HBB1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
meolaniyi:

Yes, Igbos are the only people with brains in the Country.

Other tribes, particularly the Yorubas are only good at selling agbo.

grin
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by shonepa(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Graduated OOU 2010, those law student re something else, dem brilliant pieces, dem just literally use the school environment get experience, cos plenty mata dey xup dat year, swears.

KingOfTheDamned:
I didn't know OOU has a good law college I always thought Uniben had the best law college in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Omoawoke: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
crossfm:
Great news.

I see people rushing here to turn this beautiful thread to a tribal war,but my question to all these jobless people is,

What do you gain from spreading hate and nepotism?.

Jobless tribalists please stay away from this thread,let the people with brain celebrate these wonderful guys from various institution's.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Ipob have gone on serial self induced battle ever since obi lost election shamefully. All they do everyday is setting up everything as competition.
But they have met their match, no peace for them. We don’t even wait for them to attack before we start attacking…
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by Espelbengz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Academic excellence is not encouraged here adequately, but make naked women and wayward adults gather for one immoral house Dem go get over 100milli for misbehaving.
What message are we passing? Is it not better to be wayward than to be educated?
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by IamANigerianMan: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Salewa97:

Source: https://guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/oou-wins-justice-umezulike-national-law-debate-competition/
I don't know why education is like 419 to me... The whole problem on Earth were caused by those who went to school, how can someone been paid pension and still receive salary and allowance as a president or senator while someone has no food to eat, One Prof. Who is the head of Muric talks like Agbero, on nairaland seun been clounded by his religion has a place Christians cannot comments.. if there is no school the whole world would have been better. Elrufai has PHD , anytime he talks , he talk is about his religion, kill the innocent Nigerians in Kaduna, the same man has been penciled down for minister of works and housing to be killing .. To me education is 419
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by KingOfTheDamned: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
shonepa:
Graduated OOU 2010, those law student re something else, dem brilliant pieces, dem just literally use the school environment get experience, cos plenty mata dey xup dat year, swears.

Thanks for the update. By default most Nigerians believe Ekpoma and Uniben have the best law schools in Nigeria so this is very important information.

Kudos to the schoolt then
Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by HimName: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ijesha Rd
Ago Garrage
Igan Rd
Ayegbami
Ita Merin
Oru Junction
Campus Rd
Konigba
Lambo Lambo
Fagbamila
Oru
Refugee Camp
Ijebu Igbo
Comfort
Anchor

... of the greatest Osuit!
Of the greatest gbo!
Of the greatest gbagba!

Relatable?

3 Likes

Re: OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition by atobs4real(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:

Abeg Shut up there make small shame catch you,

That competition was organised by an Igbo man, Una money na for Brotel e dey finish.

Olodo
I laughed in Swaliyi.
Chest beaters. Keep it Mr. No Man's Land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time: SEE What A Futa Student Posted After Raping 2 Girls Forced / What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? / Direct Entry Into Unilag College Of Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.